Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i backed up and explained.
    no you didn't.

What's in it for Smollette as a POLITICAL MISSION?

Why did no one help him plan a koriwhat-level political mission?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pav why don't you tell us your first thoughts about smollett when this came out? my buddy read it to me off his phone that night and i said bs! my buddy was surprised by my reaction so what was yours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no you didn't.

What's in it for Smollette as a POLITICAL MISSION?
    we may never know tbh. not everything is so in your face.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pav why don't you tell us your first thoughts about smollett when this came out? my buddy read it to me off his phone that night and i said bs! my buddy was surprised by my reaction so what was yours?
    I had su ions because of the weather and MAGA country comments, and further because he didn't want to turn over his phone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we may never know tbh. not everything is so in your face.
    Actually everything is known in this case. Did you see the press conference?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had su ions because of the weather and MAGA country comments, and further because he didn't want to turn over his phone.
    the phone was reported on later... so you were su ious but how much exactly; did you back him or were you like, "this is silly and until all facts come out i don't believe this dude"?

you're a useful idiot so i already know the answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually everything is known in this case. Did you see the press conference?
    indeed i did. they also said they're still more not revealed; the brothers' lawyer claimed some details aren't as they are claimed too. did you watch the press conference?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the phone was reported on later... so you were su ious but how much exactly; did you back him or were you like, "this is silly and until all facts come out i don't believe this dude"?

you're a useful idiot so i already know the answer.
    OK, show my posts backing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, show my posts backing him.
    i don't have to tbh. i already know what type of spineless hack you are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    indeed i did. they also said they're still more not revealed; the brothers' lawyer claimed some details aren't as they are claimed too. did you watch the press conference?
    I did.

I think everything relevant is known.

Tell me what you think the brothers are holding back that will support your conspiracy theory.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you can't find any because they aren't.

You're a sissy and a liar.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    21000 hate attacks

48 were frauds = 0.22%

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Not sure you have room to call anyone spineless when you wouldn't meet BD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did.

I think everything relevant is known.

Tell me what you think the brothers are holding back that will support your conspiracy theory.
    you can't find any because they aren't.

You're a sissy and a liar.
    i'm a sissy but i'm the only one willing to meet up with the pussies of ST. lmao!

a liar? i doubt i'm reaching when i call you a useful idiot and claim you more than likely backed smollett from the get go until his bs started to fall apart.

as well, i think the brothers squealed and were useful idiots just like you so i doubt they had any real details of the actual plans concocted in smollett's head. who knows, maybe it was just a ploy to earn some more $ on empire?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol chrispiracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure you have room to call anyone spineless when you wouldn't meet BD.
    you know man, humor is usually a prerequisite for being a good troll yet you have not one joke in your repertoire tbh. you're weak just like your alt BD.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i'm a sissy but i'm the only one willing to meet up with the pussies of ST. lmao!

a liar? i doubt i'm reaching when i call you a useful idiot and claim you more than likely backed smollett from the get go until his bs started to fall apart.
    You lied, sissy.

as well, i think the brothers squealed and were useful idiots just like you so i doubt they had any real details of the actual plans concocted in smollett's head. who knows, maybe it was just a ploy to earn some more $ on empire?
    It was exactly about his getting more money from acting jobs and nothing else.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    you know man, humor is usually a prerequisite for being a good troll yet you have not one joke in your repertoire tbh. you're weak just like your alt BD.
    I also have the fact that you tattoo men's asses as a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was exactly about his getting more money from acting jobs and nothing else.
    straight from his mouth, right? because you know it all mr. knowitall.

you act so high and mighty here on ST i would love to see how low on the totem pole you are in real life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also have the fact that you tattoo men's asses as a joke.
    you're lame man. you really believe you're something here or that you're witty. you're just a lame dumb weak male.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, there is no evidence of anything else. I'm really going out on a limb here.

you act so high and mighty here on ST i would love to see how low on the totem pole you are in real life.
    You are such a lying sissy here on ST I don't give a about what you are or do in real life.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

I know him in real life. Him and BD were the bros who told me about this board. Pavlov makes a mid-six figures per year. Wizard with investments. I'm looking at what the average tattoo shop projects to make (I have to know this stuff, since I'm in the investment game, as well) and it's about 98K gross with a projected net -2K. Unless you're one of those Miami Ink level shops, it's not a viable business, so if you came to me asking me to be a partner, I'd have to regrettably say no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know him in real life. Him and BD were the bros who told me about this board. Pavlov makes a mid-six figures per year. Wizard with investments. I'm looking at what the average tattoo shop projects to make (I have to know this stuff, since I'm in the investment game, as well) and it's about 98K gross with a projected net -2K. Unless you're one of those Miami Ink level shops, it's not a viable business, so if you came to me asking me to be a partner, I'd have to regrettably say no.
    yall s here are such blowhards. yall are all raking in $200k+, live the hi-life, yet here yall are wasting away on ST.

i don't make much and don't give a either as long as i am able to pay my bills, have no boss, and am able to travel from time to time. not all of us are in compe ion with everyone. as well, money doesn't make you more of a man because you'll forever be the that you, bd, and pav will always be.

you're just a sucker so keep guzzling down your two sisters in bd & pav.

ps: i know a few tattooers in town that rake in well over 6 figures and they still aren't the that you are.

psps: when i mentioned totem pole, i was referring to how he holds himself up in real life and whether or not he'd talk the he does here face to face. your butt buddy bd24 has already proved to be the that he is. that's the company you keep so i can only figure you're a pussy too.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    yall s here are such blowhards. yall are all raking in $200k+, live the hi-life, yet here yall are wasting away on ST.

i don't make much and don't give a either as long as i am able to pay my bills, have no boss, and am able to travel from time to time. not all of us are in compe ion with everyone. as well, money doesn't make you more of a man because you'll forever be the that you, bd, and pav will always be.

you're just a sucker so keep guzzling down your two sisters in bd & pav.

ps: i know a few tattooers in town that rake in well over 6 figures and they still aren't the that you are.

psps: when i mentioned totem pole, i was referring to how he holds himself up in real life and whether or not he'd talk the he does here face to face. your butt buddy bd24 has already proved to be the that he is. that's the company you keep so i can only figure you're a pussy too.
    Bro, we have time precisely because we rake in the cash. Careful what you say about BD24, bro. He's not to trifle with. He'll hit you so hard your boy Trump will have to declare a national emergency and use the funds to put you and your calf tats back together.

Know what they called BD in HS? The Natural Disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

”Hey, you see that path there? Walk down it!”

”nah”

”Mission Accomplished!”
    Missed on this just as you will miss playoffs

Thread Information