Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds cheap considering he’s a hot commodity now and he can bring the likes of Nike into whatever he moves into...
    Why are teams not jumping on that bargain?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sees all the success other dual threat QBs are having and want to get in on the action...except he's not half as good as Watson, Wilson or Jackson.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He sees all the success other dual threat QBs are having and want to get in on the action...except he's not half as good as Watson, Wilson or Jackson.
    I thought he showed signs of maybe being a top ten QB before he descended into madness. It'll be nice if at some point the story and not just narratives or bits come into focus.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    For two straight off-seasons Kaepernick vowed to improve as a passer. The first year he tweaked his throwing motion. The second year I just remember videos on Instagram of him flexing and dragging a gigantic truck tire.

Suspect mechanics and clearly not a student of the game to compensate. But is he any worse of a passer than say Jackson - no. The same fate will come to Jackson as the talent around him decreases. Atleast Harbaugh (the irony) in Baltimore is safe unlike Jim whom left and 49ers gave the HC job to a linesman coach

Thread Information