San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Caring" about F1 and not Nascar.
    Pick a lane, mono.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midget's not the GOAT, not even the GOAT argentinian player which you left off the list
    Multi-dimensional player > One-dimensional player

And it's not close. Maradonn wouldn't dribble through today's superior players like he did in the day. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA: Jordan
    Tennis: Federer
    Soccer: Messi
    NFL: Belichick
    Very original tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Esports

stickball and povertyball are more "sports" than sitting in front of a monitor playing a video game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scale 1-10. How salty were you that Brady won again and cemented himself as the GOAT? I'm gonna guess at least a 9.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    joker last 1-2yrs during his prime didnt win for some reason, mustve been dealing with personal like divorce?...he wasnt injured or anything
    Yeah, it was definitely something personal. He was out there beating himself. When he's on, he should win 3/4 every year with Nadal only having an advantage on clay at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it was definitely something personal. He was out there beating himself. When he's on, he should win 3/4 every year with Nadal only having an advantage on clay at this point.
    the debate between roger, joker, nadal is not over who is really number 1... all 3 their primes coincide in t he same time line with each other, but each one had a grandslam or surface they dont win on...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floyd has the biggest gap between anyone in any sport IMO. Watching him 20 years & I can probably count the number of rounds he clearly lost on one hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scale 1-10. How salty were you that Brady won again and cemented himself as the GOAT? I'm gonna guess at least a 9.
    You seem to care way too much about what I think regarding this subject, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floyd has the biggest gap between anyone in any sport IMO. Watching him 20 years & I can probably count the number of rounds he clearly lost on one hand.
    Gretzky does.

If you say Floyd is greatest, people will have others to argue.

Gretzky on the other hand is far and away above anyone. You will very rarely get anyone trying to argue he isn't the goat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You seem to care way too much about what I think regarding this subject, tbh.
    I'm sorry for having sports debates on a sports forum.

What was it again???....Brady can't be the GOAT because he was drafted in the 6th Round? ing moron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Multi-dimensional player > One-dimensional player

And it's not close. Maradonn wouldn't dribble through today's superior players like he did in the day. Sorry.
    Consistently showing up against the best teams in the world>>>>>>>Putting on dribbling shows against the Gironas and Getafes of the world.

Midget is the GOAT of performing against middle of the table la liga teams. Against the elite he's too inconsistent and far from GOAT status.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has messi won anything since xavi and iniesta packed their bags and taken their talents to the gulf?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NBA: Jordan
    Tennis: Federer
    Soccer: Messi
    NFL: Belichick
    What year is this, 2012?

Imagine still thinking midget is the GOAT in 2019 after countless choke jobs and little to no international hardware this decade.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    yeah, qb is the only position in football that requires a learning curve and all around skill set. You can get away with just raw athleticism in every other position aside from kicker. And kickers are actually the 2nd most important position
    Offensive lineman underrated. That is why so many are White and come from small schools. You need to be coordinated, calm under fire and relatively smart (compared to other Football players) to comprehend the blitz packages/zone blocking schemes
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-18-2019 at 02:02 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Also number of knockouts on one hand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The goat in boxing is either SRR or Hank Armstrong. The REAL boxing fans know this. Ali is the greatest hw of all time but not the greatest fighter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Floyd ain’t better than SRR or Armstrong either. Floyd isn’t even a top 10 fighter of all time lol. Boxing didn’t start in 96. We are in the era of 18 weight classes, 4 belts per weight class(along with interim belts and the WBA bull it’s actually 9 belts per) and fighters fighting twice a year. It is impossible for any current fighter to be considered the goat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What was it again???....Brady can't be the GOAT because he was drafted in the 6th Round? ing moron.
    I have said what I think many times and you still can't get it. Who's the ing moron, tbh?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The goat in boxing is either SRR or Hank Armstrong. The REAL boxing fans know this. Ali is the greatest hw of all time but not the greatest fighter
    Real boxing fans don't call a boxer the GOAT of all boxing

There's too much variety in boxing to just call someone the GOAT. You could ask who was the GOAT defensive boxer and you'll get some re shouting Willie Pep, but objectively it's between Floyd and Whitaker. Then GOATs in outside boxing, inside, heavyweight, middle, feather, sluggers, brawlers, etc etc etc

Just casual fans shout out something like "X is the GOAT of all boxing"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    has messi won anything since xavi and iniesta packed their bags and taken their talents to the gulf?
    This tbh.

The only reason midget won as much as he did early in his career, was because he was playing next to the best midfield in the history of the sport (Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Deco). Even a choker like midget couldn't mess that up. Since they left/retired, Barca has never been the same on the international stage.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Something about how Brady being a 6th round pick means that in the completely hypothetical scenario where he was drafted by another team and where his dog's asshole got struck by lightning he wouldn't have made it into the NFL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also number of knockouts on one hand?
    Probably lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NFL: Brady (Jerry Rice)
    NBA: Jordan (Timmy/Kareem/LeBron)
    MLB: Barry Bonds (Babe Ruth/Ted Williams)
    Coach: Pop (Beli, Phil, Red?)
    NHL: Gretzky
    Tennis: Serena
    Golf: Jack (Tiger/Arnie)
    Arm Wrestling: Sylvester Stallone
    Baseketball: Tre Parker & Matt Stone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real boxing fans don't call a boxer the GOAT of all boxing

There's too much variety in boxing to just call someone the GOAT. You could ask who was the GOAT defensive boxer and you'll get some re shouting Willie Pep, but objectively it's between Floyd and Whitaker. Then GOATs in outside boxing, inside, heavyweight, middle, feather, sluggers, brawlers, etc etc etc

Just casual fans shout out something like "X is the GOAT of all boxing"
    I get the difference in styles, but to me a fighter who has dominated the sport like no other over a longer period than any other surely has to be there.

Thread Information