Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good ! Love to hear leaks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    not a trade target but maybe spurs will look to sign luis scola.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs can’t get anything worth while for any of them they should stay pat and not buyout anyone especially Aldridge if a team wants him that bad they should cough it up if not let him rot here for the rest of the year off court and let those teams rot too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good read, thanks.

"There’s a chance he could start games again for the Spurs this season. I doubt any other team in the league is lining up ready to offer Lyles a path to their starting lineup."
    -Good point, only dumbass Pop would even consider starting Lyles in 2021 tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the writeup... Good stuff even if it's depressing..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So same old...they don't look beyond the season in terms of moves...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds about right. Spurs value getting bounced in the 1st round more than tanking for the future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not a trade target but maybe spurs will look to sign luis scola.
    I was thinking Jackie Butler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds about right. Spurs value getting bounced in the 1st round more than tanking for the future
    Tanking has to be done from the get go. Even then, it’s not a lock. NY was slotted #4, and wound up at #6, last year. Talk about a nut punch.

In the two drafts since they flattened the odds and drew 4 spots instead of 3, 5 teams have jumped into the collective 8 top spots, knocking 5 tanking teams out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, until proven wrong our FO seems content with being mediocre so its all up to our young players to get better this and the next few seasons to help improve the team and get them to the next level since the Fo fails them either seeming incapable or unwilling to do so.

I personally have grown very weary of the foot half in half out, I just wish they would pick a damn direction!! Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turning down two second round picks for Rudy seems crazy to me. That could be Paul Reed and Mitc Robinson. Rudy has been a good soldier, but his age doesn't fit the timeline of a serious contender featuring KJ, Dejounte, D White, and Devin. If they love him that much, resign him in 2022 as a FA and let him be the elder statesman of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA for Otto. Can't get better than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA for Otto. Can't get better than that.
    Not a fan, unless CHI keeps him, which they are rumored to want to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ZZZZZzzzzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess were hearing caca. Too bad itll take a kings ransom to unload fatty and co.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turning down two second round picks for Rudy seems crazy to me. That could be Paul Reed and Mitc Robinson. Rudy has been a good soldier, but his age doesn't fit the timeline of a serious contender featuring KJ, Dejounte, D White, and Devin. If they love him that much, resign him in 2022 as a FA and let him be the elder statesman of the team.
    That shocked me, too. I’d take one second round pick. I like Rudy in general but not enough to turn down any draft picks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Picking up Lyles option was such a move and to everyone who supported it in the off-season just know that he is the excuse Pop is making now to not play Luka and stunt his growth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Otto for LMA easily

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turning down a first round pick for derozan is beyond stupid. These fools are going to get nothing out of his contract and still miss the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... nothing new, except written up by timvp this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Spurs can’t get anything worth while for any of them they should stay pat and not buyout anyone especially Aldridge if a team wants him that bad they should cough it up if not let him rot here for the rest of the year off court and let those teams rot too.
    And let him sulk and be a locker room cancer for the rest of the season? He'd negotiate a buyout and return some money, to sign with a contender. The guy is at that age to be ring chasing, and I don't blame him. But I wouldn't want him around if he doesn't want to be with the team. That and it would not look good image for the Spurs, as well as breaking good relationships with Aldridge agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least scoop up Dieng off the buy out market so we don’t have to play Drew Eubanks. Knowing PATFO they probably won’t even do that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on where the picks fall - I’d make the trade but they could be two in the 50+ range. Yes, they can pan out, but you also need roster space for them or risk losing them. You can always buy second rounders from cheap owners too. Not that the Spurs ever do that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way Derozan stays in SA. He looks miserable most of the time and why would he want to stay with a mediocre team? He's got a few good years left and I'd want to be competing with a contender. He could flourish in the right situation. It's not a good fit for either side. Time to move on.

Thread Information