Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Every NFL team has "speed". The Bills are bottom feeders. If you want to be considered good you can't have those "stinker" losses. Don't give me that "any given Sunday" bullcrap; that doesn't apply to the Patriots, for example.
    Yes, but the Bills have speed, which works well on turf against a spotty secondary. Honestly, I was halfway expecting to lose that trap game.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yes, but the Bills have speed, which works well on turf against a spotty secondary. Honestly, I was halfway expecting to lose that trap game.
    Bills have speed? they had one of the slowest and worst receiving cores in the NFL last year... Kelvin F***ing Benjamin the WR1? One of the slowest receivers in the league... and their WR2 is Zay Jones who is slow... definitely not speed,

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Bills have speed? they had one of the slowest and worst receiving cores in the NFL last year... Kelvin F***ing Benjamin the WR1? One of the slowest receivers in the league... and their WR2 is Zay Jones who is slow... definitely not speed,
    I don't study them hardcore; I'm just going from the eyeball test at the time. The Bills had some good showings in the lead-up to the game. They came out strong with 27 in the first half; and the Vikings like Brett K said are not a team that is built to come from behind. Had we played the Bills even three or four weeks later when their season was over and they were going through the motions, then it could've been different. But that game had trap written all over; not at all unexpected. They may have sucked on the whole; but they had a handful of really good showings; it's bad luck that we played them on one of them.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't study them hardcore; I'm just going from the eyeball test at the time. The Bills had some good showings in the lead-up to the game. They came out strong with 27 in the first half; and the Vikings like Brett K said are not a team that is built to come from behind. Had we played the Bills even three or four weeks later when their season was over and they were going through the motions, then it could've been different. But that game had trap written all over; not at all unexpected. They may have sucked on the whole; but they had a handful of really good showings; it's bad luck that we played them on one of them.
    As much as Dim Zim invests in that defense, you'd think they'd be able to shut a bad team with a bad QB and offense like that down...

Cousins is average, but Dim Zim is the main reason they'll never get over the hump... that, and their perennially bad offensive line who couldn't block the Bears backup d-linemen...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    As much as Dim Zim invests in that defense, you'd think they'd be able to shut a bad team with a bad QB and offense like that down...

Cousins is average, but Dim Zim is the main reason they'll never get over the hump... that, and their perennially bad offensive line who couldn't block the Bears backup d-linemen...
    Bills were a bad team; I'm not disputing that. They had a few weeks that they didn't look bad is what I'm saying; that was one of them.

John Brown has legit wheels, the guy can fly.

Not so long ago they had the fastest receiving gang in the league with track stars Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and Marquize Goodwin.

Ray Ray McCloud has some serious jets also.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    John Brown has legit wheels, the guy can fly.

Not so long ago they had the fastest receiving gang in the league with track stars Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins and Marquize Goodwin.

Ray Ray McCloud has some serious jets also.
    Brown (Ravens), Woods (Rams), Watkins (Chiefs), and Goodwin (49ers) weren't on the team last year, smarty pants.

Site note: Goodwin's wife is sexy-gorgeous.

Brown (Ravens), Woods (Rams), Watkins (Chiefs), and Goodwin (49ers) weren't on the team last year, smarty pants.

Site note: Goodwin's wife is sexy-gorgeous.
    I know but you were acting as if the Bills are an historical slow team, which isn't true at all. ...."Golden Wheels"...Dubenion!

Smarty pants?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Dim Zim is the main reason they'll never get over the hump...
    Dude makes me long for the days of Brad Childress.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know but you were acting as if the Bills are an historical slow team, which isn't true at all. ...."Golden Wheels"...Dubenion!

Smarty pants?
    Kelvin Benjamin and Zay Jones as your WR1/WR2 had to be the slowest starting tandem in the NFL last year. And 4.67 (10 years ago) chicken legs Cole Beasley isn't going to make them any faster this year. Not to mention their QB is basically a righty Tim Tebow.

Thread Information