Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    He should give wrestling a try. Bet he could be an Olympic gold medalist after a few sessions

Some of you guys live in an ESPN molded American domestic sports bubble. "Lebron would make a great President"

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Heavyweight is pretty garbage in MMA. He would just need a couple years of training and he could probably be top 5 in the division pretty much based purely on size/strength/speed combo. I am of the mind that failed college b-ball players should give mma a try. They have the physical tools to be great at it
    There is always a chance he doesn't have that GRRRRRRR at ude needed to be a fighter. Not everyone can beat people up.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    He should give wrestling a try. Bet he could be an Olympic gold medalist after a few sessions

Some of you guys live in an ESPN molded American domestic sports bubble. "Lebron would make a great President"
    Nobody lives in any bubble guy, don't you live n Poland?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I missed the first quarter of the Duke game, when I tune in.....7-6! and he's straight from Africa. And Zion went right after him. Davis and Goliath and David was 6-7...ha~~~~

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Baked Potato (not really)

You need a big red potato, now take a sharp knife and slice into it, numerous little cuts, now microwave for 8 min. Looking for soft.

Ok, now...

Cut it in half, now slice both sides without cutting thru, little cuts. Time to salt/pepper, a lot of both. On one half....butter, the other half sour cream. Now take some jalapeno pepper and some scissors. Cut the peppers into tiny pieces, do the same with a ham slice. This goes in the middle as does whatever cheese you like. Now close the potato turning it so the weight holds everything together, toss back in the microwave for 1 minute.

Yummy.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    Ahhahhhhhaaaaaa

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I bless the rains down in Africa
    Ahhahhhhhaaaaaa
    Other than Louisiana if I could ...poof...there, yep....darkest Africa.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I keep my Jimmy Brown RC (reads Jimmy Brown) under thick plastic held together by screws. I keep it above some football books. Always there to check out.

Unless you saw him play and the impact he made on the game you really can't get it. Imagine defenses geared to stop him and he STILL averaged over 5 yards a carry and 100 yards a game.

Like Zion Jim Brown was a freak, at 6-2 230 with 4.5 speed he was as big as defense linemen back then and there were white DBs back then to out run.

A Jim Brown run was always a thrill, sometimes he just dragged wanna be tacklers, other times...ZOOM..gone.

Now, actually.............Jim Brown was never a running back, that was Bobby Mitc and Ernie Green, he was a FB.

Like Bob Hayes and Gale Sayers he could play today, just not as dominate obviously.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-03-2019 at 05:06 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Got stuck in the junk room again last night, huh? Bet you wish Black Stan would call for a change instead of just showing up and making you sleep there while he violates Judy's balloon knot

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Got stuck in the junk room again last night, huh? Bet you wish Black Stan would call for a change instead of just showing up and making you sleep there while he violates Judy's balloon knot
    Dude, what do we really do with that? I can see why all you do here is...me. This will be the last time I pay any attention to you, the immaturity is just too much.

Good bye~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You see, this is what I don't understand about you. You accuse people of lying and acting immature but you spent most of your time here bragging about your accomplishments and physical prowess when all of it was bull . You also routinely call people names yet you accuse others of being immature.

There's absolutely nothing consistent about you and that's why no one respects you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You see, this is what I don't understand about you. You accuse people of lying and acting immature but you spent most of your time here bragging about your accomplishments and physical prowess when all of it was bull . You also routinely call people names yet you accuse others of being immature.

There's absolutely nothing consistent about you and that's why no one respects you.
    Tell you what, talk to me about why all you do here is me? Where is a thread, where is anything by you other than me. Why are you so into....me?

If not for me you wouldn't even be here...???

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    old

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Tell you what, talk to me about why all you do here is me? Where is a thread, where is anything by you other than me. Why are you so into....me?

If not for me you wouldn't even be here...???
    Because you put a huge target on your back with your endless bragging about all you have accomplished when almost none of it was true. I'll give you that you probably did sell insurance, but all that grandstanding about weights, track, football, etc. was lies. Dude, you are in your ing sixties. You are my mom's age. She's a regular person with a husband and bunch of grandkids. She's not on some random website at 3am bragging about some made up life she supposedly used to live/currently lives. Only weirdos like Koolaidman and lakaluva do like that. Do you think it's being a ing weirdo doing that?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Because you put a huge target on your back with your endless bragging about all you have accomplished when almost none of it was true. I'll give you that you probably did sell insurance, but all that grandstanding about weights, track, football, etc. was lies. Dude, you are in your ing sixties. You are my mom's age. She's a regular person with a husband and bunch of grandkids. She's not on some random website at 3am bragging about some made up life she supposedly used to live/currently lives. Only weirdos like Koolaidman and lakaluva do like that. Do you think it's being a ing weirdo doing that?
    Whoa whoa.....how about you answer what I asked you, ok? Why is it you do nothing else here but...me? Well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Whoa whoa.....how about you answer what I asked you, ok? Why is it you do nothing else here but...me? Well?
    I just did.
    Because you put a huge target on your back with your endless bragging about all you have accomplished when almost none of it was true.
    Now you can give us some insight into why you seemingly think it's normal for a man in his sixties to make a whole life up in order to attempt to impress a bunch of strangers on a random Spurs message board.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I just did.

Now you can give us some insight into why you seemingly think it's normal for a man in his sixties to make a whole life up in order to attempt to impress a bunch of strangers on a random Spurs message board.
    No you didn't. Why do care what I or anyone else here does, what's it to you? And why is it you never do anything else here?

Dude, when ALL you do here is this, that's a problem. So why do you care what anybody here does, well?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Avante getting his deflection on per par

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    No you didn't. Why do care what I or anyone else here does, what's it to you? And why is it you never do anything else here?

Dude, when ALL you do here is this, that's a problem. So why do you care what anybody here does, well?
    I did answer it. I find it incredibly strange that a man your age would act this way. That's why I bother you. I'm interested in why you did that for years here and if you think that is normal behavior. I don't see anything problematic with wanting you to explain yourself. That's all you have to do and I'll gladly leave you alone.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I did answer it. I find it incredibly strange that a man your age would act this way. That's why I bother you. I'm interested in why you did that for years here and if you think that is normal behavior. I don't see anything problematic with wanting you to explain yourself. That's all you have to do and I'll gladly leave you alone.
    How many posters here act normal? Is it normal to call people you don't even know... , , asshole, pedo, er, etc etc etc, well? We see that every single day here, why? I once said.....ya shoot sick ass pedos....that turned into...you pedo...huh????????? That is what we have here.

I mixed fact/fiction, yes a football/track star, yes play the harmonica/dance, yes I do know all that stuff I talk about on the highest level, yes in my 60's (turn 70 in July) Yes sold health insurance. Yes I work out every day.

I showed pictures of the football trophies, the books, the music, the weights. The bull which I doubted anyone bought....6-2 275 of twisted railroad steel.....assuming twisted railroad steel gave it away. Just a troll man.

I mostly told it how it really is.

Who here has shown pictures of their man cave? There it all was.....books on them blues....Lee Child and his Jack Ranger....all those books on sports....all that music, thousands of tapes/CD's.....just like I said.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-03-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How many posters here act normal? Is it normal to call people you don't even know... , , asshole, pedo, er, etc etc etc, well? We see that every single day here, why? I once said.....ya shoot sick ass pedos....that turned into...you pedo...huh????????? That is what we have here.

I mixed fact/fiction, yes a football/track star, yes play the harmonica/dance, yes I do know all that stuff I talk about on the highest level, yes in my 60's (turn 70 in July) Yes sold health insurance. Yes I work out every day.

I showed pictures of the football trophies, the books, the music, the weights. The bull which I doubted anyone bought....6-2 275 of twisted railrosad steel.

I mostly told it how it really is.
    You mostly told it how it really is? And playing the "the bull which I doubted anyone bought" card. You are only playing that card now because a picture of you was discovered and you could no longer make that claim.

And look at you...a 70 year old man trying to justify his strange behavior online/lying to strangers by pointing at other people. Only a child would do that. bbbut he does it too You sound like my sisters kids when they fight with each other.

I'll leave you alone Larry. I've proven my point enough. You will go to bed tonight and wake up to the same little old man with nothing to look forward to except the fantasy world you create when you go to your cluttered, dirty little room and sit down in front of your desktop. Go see Leslie and your grandkid sometime soon. I'm sure they miss you(or maybe she can't stand you like most of the people here, but there's time for you to rebuild that relationship if you choose to...it's one that actually matters).

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You mostly told it how it really is? And playing the "the bull which I doubted anyone bought" card. You are only playing that card now because a picture of you was discovered and you could no longer make that claim.

And look at you...a 70 year old man trying to justify his strange behavior online/lying to strangers by pointing at other people. Only a child would do that. bbbut he does it too You sound like my sisters kids when they fight with each other.

I'll leave you alone Larry. I've proven my point enough. You will go to bed tonight and wake up to the same little old man with nothing to look forward to except the fantasy world you create when you go to your cluttered, dirty little room and sit down in front of your desktop. Go see Leslie and your grandkid sometime soon. I'm sure they miss you(or maybe she can't stand you like most of the people here, but there's time for you to rebuild that relationship if you choose to...it's one that actually matters).
    Dude, the bottom line in all this is you are FAR FAR more serious about this stuff than I am. Don't ignore what we do here, it's all pretty much a load of bull , look at how people act here, just how serious can ya take a place like this?

Avante....if I saw a sick ass pedo across the street, I;m crossing that street and kicking his ass.
    ST....PEDO, PEDO, PEDO

But lets be normal, hahahaha~~~~~~~

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

While I agree with everything you’ve posted here 100%, I’ve beaten my head against this wall several times over the years only to discover that he’s basically a bipolar, delusional, child. He’s never going to admit that he’s pathetic and that when he drops dead the world will be better without him because pedo’s are the s of the Earth. He consistently turns every thread he’s in into the same tired BS.

I highly recommend switching him to ignore as the only thing he understands is attention, even if it’s negative all the time.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    While I agree with everything you’ve posted here 100%, I’ve beaten my head against this wall several times over the years only to discover that he’s basically a bipolar, delusional, child. He’s never going to admit that he’s pathetic and that when he drops dead the world will be better without him because pedo’s are the s of the Earth. He consistently turns every thread he’s in into the same tired BS.

I highly recommend switching him to ignore as the only thing he understands is attention, even if it’s negative all the time.
    Dude, see that....pedo...you posted? There is nothing anywhere here that even hints at that, so where are you getting that....well?

Dude, I just know a lot about things most here can't talk about so they rebel over the know it all, that's all it is.

It's not me it's you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I don’t think you understand how the ignore function operates dummy.

Thread Information