Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Waaaay past Jim Brown's bedtime.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders now have 2 fourths... they should be able to trade up if there's a guy they're targeting here.

winovich and jaylon ferguson both still on the board...

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    matcalf falling quite a bit... i dont see an issue with that. he's a one trick pony with drop issues. underwear model/combine warrior

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Oooh Saints replace Unger with a legit center!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Rosen to Dolphins. Miami did well after taking Wilkins in round 1. dolphins got a 5th round pick out of it too ... gave up a 2nd for Rosen and a 5th

really surprised the pats never made a play for him

edit: they corrected the trade terms. dolphins gave a 2nd and 5th... they didnt get a fifth back. thats still a great deal for them. i'd rather spend a 2 and 5 on Rosen than a 1 on Daniel Jones... giants
    Last edited by spurraider21; 04-26-2019 at 08:39 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The Cards GM is awful.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    The Cards GM is awful.
    What do you think about Greedy Williams, 78?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Winovich a steal for pats

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Winovich a steal for pats
    Patriots drafted Thor lol

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    jags draft quinnen william's brother quincy williams with pick 98 out of murray state which was projected to be a udfa just when we were having a nice draft

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 quality safeties still on the board. Cowboys need to trade up to get one.

I don't get the logic of going with these undersized "athletic" QBs? Their overall success rate is poor compared to 6'3"+ pocket passers. Russell Wilson's SB win was more a result of his defense than any ensuing paradigm shift. Kyler Murray will bust and then try a Tebow. Book it. Looks like the Raiders drafted like ass, too. No surprise.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't get the logic of going with these undersized "athletic" QBs? Their overall success rate is poor compared to 6'3"+ pocket passers. Russell Wilson's SB win was more a result of his defense than any ensuing paradigm shift. Kyler Murray will bust and then try a Tebow. Book it. Looks like the Raiders drafted like ass, too. No surprise.
    opportunity cost. It is easier to draft a new qb every 3 years tha to attempt to build an offensive line that would protect such a a player after he gets the big bucks. While they are cheap, the team tends to do well since they got all that cap to spare, meaning GMs and coaches get to look good since they improved the overall result without a top notch qb. Needless to say, as a pats fan I love it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    not knowing almost any of the players in the draft, i have to say that from the looks of it, it has been a very positive draft for the pats.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Could have been a lot worse, mid. A lot worse.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Meh draft so far for Houston. All the picks feel like projects in some way. Tytus Howard has a chance to be elite, but it will take some time and Watson needs blockers now. Lonnie Johnson is interesting. Big, physical press corner that can match up well with big receivers.

My favorite pick so far is TE Kahale Warring. He hasn't played a lot of football but he's a ridiculous athlete for 6'5 250. Played six different sports before he got around to football and what limited tape there is on him suggests he has a pretty good feel for the game and the position. Some Travis Kelce comparisons getting tossed around, but I'm not gonna be that guy. We will see how he translates to the pros but I like him a lot...especially since Ryan Griffin got arrested for public intoxication last night and has likely played his last snap in Houston.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I like 3 of the Patriots 5 picks so far. Annoyed they took a corner in the 2nd round when the Alabama tight end was still available.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I like 3 of the Patriots 5 picks so far. Annoyed they took a corner in the 2nd round when the Alabama tight end was still available.
    I revise this, the corner they took is 6’4” and can probably be developed at either safety position.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    What do you think about Greedy Williams, 78?
    He’s a very good cover corner with very good speed. However not physical as a tackler and I wonder how much desire he has as a player. Skipped the bowl game, didn’t meet with any teams. But the talent is there.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    He’s a very good cover corner with very good speed. However not physical as a tackler and I wonder how much desire he has as a player. Skipped the bowl game, didn’t meet with any teams. But the talent is there.
    his tackling is becoming absurdly overblown... i think he's the press man corner in the draft

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Meanwhile at the NFL draft

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Omenihu is solid value in the 5th round. I would have liked them to take a RB there but they do need the depth on the D-line so I'm good with it.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I really like our draft. I think nobody will end up being a great player, but many could be decent to good and the positions were mostly big needs, so happy.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I have no idea what Lynch is doing with the draft this year. Besides Bosa (who is going to be awesome), I'm not sure any of the picks made sense. I get that we need a receiver for Jimmy, but this was a weak weak draft of receivers this year, yet we still chose 2 of them with our 2nd and 3rd round picks. Then we got a punter with the 4th pick (and even tho he's the best in the nation) why use a 4th on a punter? Then they drafted a TE? just a strange draft man.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    49ers have a lot of holes tbh.

Thread Information