Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whoever that be

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ah who gives a about some ty wannabe rapper in today's day. the trend of white rappers needs to cease to exist. they're all lame.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ah who gives a about some ty wannabe rapper in today's day. the trend of white rappers needs to cease to exist. they're all lame.
    He's been around since about 2012, and has made a ton of money.. Dude has about 7.3 million listeners a month on Spotify alone. Opinions aside, he was definitely not a "wannabe".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's been around since about 2012, and has made a ton of money.. Dude has about 7.3 million listeners a month on Spotify alone. Opinions aside, he was definitely not a "wannabe".
    he was def a wannabe. i don't care about stats or $ made considering the lack of depth the youth have between their ears these days. just like post malone they're all hacks.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    he was def a wannabe. i don't care about stats or $ made considering the lack of depth the youth have between their ears these days. just like post malone they're all hacks.
    You obviously don't know about music. the youth, it's does the guy have legit talent?

Very talented guy.

Now ya know who ya mix him with.....right? Let me guess, no clue.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    A wannabe what tbh? He didn't try to be a tough guy gangster, and he made a lot of money making rap music..

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Pretty sad, the dudes music definitely got more depressing as he got older. You could tell he was struggeling with the fame and drug addiction.

Koriwhat calling him a wannabe what a stupid

Mac was a pretty talented guy whos music evolved over time as he get older. As someone who followed his career from the beggining his progression was interesting to see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ariana legit has that killer pussy tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ariana legit has that killer pussy tbh

I'm surprised she hasn't said anything yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You obviously don't know about music. the youth, it's does the guy have legit talent?

Very talented guy.

Now ya know who ya mix him with.....right? Let me guess, no clue.
    garbage. white rappers suck and should stick to gimmicks like the beastie boys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ps: like whatever you want regardless of my opinion. i am well aware we all have different tastes in most everything so do you. i just don't dig white rappers because i feel like their voices suck, the rhymes are more like mothergoose stories, they aren't hard but try hard to prove how hard they aren't, and they just don't fit the mold of rappers of which i grew up listening to. just don't get the hype even with today's rappers who are black. rap semi sucks these days.

this my muhfuckin seed kw's crack dealer's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ps: like whatever you want regardless of my opinion. i am well aware we all have different tastes in most everything so do you. i just don't dig white rappers because i feel like their voices suck, the rhymes are more like mothergoose stories, they aren't hard but try hard to prove how hard they aren't, and they just don't fit the mold of rappers of which i grew up listening to. just don't get the hype even with today's rappers who are black. rap semi sucks these days.
    shut yo ass up, you know you be listenin to Celine Dion whenever you roll up to the muh in crib.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    shut yo ass up, you know you be listenin to Celine Dion whenever you roll up to the muh in crib.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just like white rappers, yall ing trolls here suck at what yall do too. lame sissy boys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    vbulletin! i can't even quote anyone anymore here? wtf!?

anyhow lame kw's...

nah, big L and scarface are two of my all time favs but you being the sissy you are wouldn't have a clue about either of those heavy hitters from the past.

this my muhfuckin seed kw's crack dealer's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    vbulletin! i can't even quote anyone anymore here? wtf!?

anyhow lame kw's...

nah, big L and scarface are two of my all time favs but you being the sissy you are wouldn't have a clue about either of those heavy hitters from the past.
    you just mutha in played yourself. For that I’ma make you pay double for yo next hit of WMD. If you ain’t ready to pay that much, then you gotta eat my Ernie’s asshole out twice. And you bout to eat that s ass right after he takes a big ol muh in .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^^ you're so ing lame

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You don't like Eminem?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What gimmicks? That they were white? Back when that first album came out, it wasn’t much different than Run DMC. That’s what rap sounded like back then. Was Run DMC a gimmick?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no to florige.

and Spursforsix, gimmicks as in everythings just fun and games. i thought beastie boys were alright back in their day but never really got into them like my skater friends did. it's almost like those who think sublime is reggae music.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, in the last 48 hours I've listened to....

John Coltrane
    Nina Simone
    Roy Acuff
    Chuck Berry
    Train
    Kings of Leone
    James Taylor
    Lucinda Wiliams
    Scrapper Blackwell
    Kelly Joe Phelps

There is nobody here remotely close to knowing/having the depth of music that I own. I go back to the late 1800's. So I don;t need some little like you who don't know a ing thing telling me what's good, got it?

Mac Miller is great at what he does, if he wasn't I'd..."the guy sucks"....got it?

Talk to me about them pre 1940 Alabama blues, what.....no clue? So just the up.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why are you posting this? You decide you like modern bull after all? You want to be kool like the young kids?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why are you posting this? You decide you like modern bull after all? You want to be kool like the young kids?
    I thought I made it real clear I listen to everything. BUT......the really great stuff has already been recorded.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought I made it real clear I listen to everything. BUT......the really great stuff has already been recorded.
    Seriously though, why the are you in a Mac Miller topic like you ever heard of the guy before his death thread was created

Thread Information