National Championship winner
    In final game
    Make playoffs Final Four
    11-2 miss playoffs
    10-3
    9-4
    Worse

Of course we need more info as the season approaches. Injuries, what not.
    But I would say based on OUs past couple seasons that making the Final Four will happen.
    Rare total screw up by Saban imo. Leaving his pet Tua in no matter what. Ironic since it was his gutsy move of pulling the starter Hurts that gave them the Champ the year before. Should have done the exact same thing vs Clemson at halftime.

I know this is the Texas Forum but lets hear some reality about OUs chances.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    they have a weak schedule the only real test is texas

1 loss or less until playoffs

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Same as he did at Bama.

He'll look great against weaker opponents and struggle against blue blood programs.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Schedule is cake. OU could potentially run the table depending on if their defense improves or not. Don't think they will be putting up godly offensive numbers though like they have been.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    I honestly don't see how his game translates to an Air Raid offense. We'll see I guess.

they have a weak schedule the only real test is texas

1 loss or less until playoffs
    Looking on track so far with todays pretty close game vs Texas.

Schedule is cake. OU could potentially run the table depending on if their defense improves or not. Don't think they will be putting up godly offensive numbers though like they have been.
    Only part I don't like about the Conference le games is it can be a rematch. OU defense looked good at times today but certainly not Playoff Champion caliber.

Same as he did at Bama.

He'll look great against weaker opponents and struggle against blue blood programs.

A lot of the time and to the point todays game he was mostly good but had some key horrific turnovers.
    2017 Championship game tho that run to take the lead was great. Bamas D choked that away along with ClemsonRef on that final b.s. pick play.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Against a blue blood defense like UT, he looked like he did at Bama: great running QB, mediocre passer that makes bad throws at critical times.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Against a blue blood defense like UT, he looked like he did at Bama: great running QB, mediocre passer that makes bad throws at critical times.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yeah overall mediocre IMO, but good enough to get the job done on a playoff contending team.
    OU won the shootout despite his mediocre ass. Bum should be off heisman contention rest of the season after that turnover fest.
    Kyler or Baker, or even Landry bury us by 50 points the way we showed up last saturday

Well he's been good and lucky enough to make the Final Foul. Does it all end here vs LSU? Badly?

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    He still references Alabama in his comments which is awkward

Top 4 team but significant gap from the Top 3 and it doesn't have to do with him

Post Count
    Well he's been good and lucky enough to make the Final Foul. Does it all end here vs LSU? Badly?
    OU is a 14 point dog to LSU and it still looks like a good bet on LSU.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Betting against OU+14 would be really stupid.

I wouldn't touch that game at all.

Why not? I'm not disagreeing with you about laying off but why? LSU and Burrow are steamrolling.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Why not? I'm not disagreeing with you about laying off but why? LSU and Burrow are steamrolling.
    OU is the same level blue blood program as LSU so in these types of games the trenches are usually even.

So then it comes down to skill players. LSU has the advantage for sure but 14 points better? Lamb is pretty electric in his own right.

If OU can keep from turning the ball over, I think this game is close.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

Good call!

Post Count
    OU is the same level blue blood program as LSU so in these types of games the trenches are usually even.

So then it comes down to skill players. LSU has the advantage for sure but 14 points better? Lamb is pretty electric in his own right.

If OU can keep from turning the ball over, I think this game is close.

Yeah, really close, Blake.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

How much did you put on LSU, CC?

Thread Information