My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess I'm the idiot.
    braves fans booing so I guess you weren't the only idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another nail in the coffin of Kershaw's legacy. Hit two batters, afraid to throw the curveball, meatball to Rendon. I would say he could salvage this performance if he keeps the Nats to 3 runs until the 6th, but he's already at 60 pitches. He'll be out by the 4th or 5th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another classic playoff performance by Kershaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He salvaged it somewhat, but putting your team down 3 early leads to impatient at bats, so I won't let him off the hook. Dodgers offense has also been trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daniel Hudson looks like he wants to be anywhere but on the mound right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bellinger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bringing the winning run to the plate with an intentional walk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both teams trying to outchoke each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get Hudson the out of there, he's completely shook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take it back, gutsy battle with Seager there by Hudson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really made progress this year cutting down the Ks and hitting for average, but why I'll never put him on Trout's level (or Bregman's, who I think has emerged as the second best in the AL) is because of his height. Players of that build are traditionally feast or famine sluggers. Longer limbs=worse bat control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He really made progress this year cutting down the Ks and hitting for average, but why I'll never put him on Trout's level (or Bregman's, who I think has emerged as the second best in the AL) is because of his height. Players of that build are traditionally feast or famine sluggers. Longer limbs=worse bat control.
    Just stupid to swing for the fences there when he already had Turner at second, especially on the first pitch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just stupid to swing for the fences there when he already had Turner at second, especially on the first pitch.
    Yeah. You make Hudson throw you three strikes. Pollock's ab was also terrible. I've seen this movie too many times. Dodgers inability to put a in' ball in play in a high leverage situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critics call him one of the best ever but when you're 9-11 with a 4.33 ERA in the playoffs... well I don't know I can agree with them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critics call him one of the best ever but when you're 9-11 with a 4.33 ERA in the playoffs... well I don't know I can agree with them
    Who's the cricket equivalent of Kershaw?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's the cricket equivalent of Kershaw?
    Given up on cricket tbh. I haven't watched properly it in the best part of 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given up on cricket tbh. I haven't watched properly it in the best part of 10 years.
    I really like the sport, but they need a format that preserves the strategy of Test but ends in 3 hours. T20 isn't it. It's basically homerun derby and it seems real cricket fans dislike the gimmick of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like the sport, but they need a format that preserves the strategy of Test but ends in 3 hours. T20 isn't it. It's basically homerun derby and it seems real cricket fans dislike the gimmick of it.
    Yeah I don't think they'll ever find something that compares well enough to baseball. Even in test the strategy pales in comparison to a 3 hour baseball game. It can be a little too one dimensional... especially after watching a lot of baseball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't think they'll ever find something that compares well enough to baseball. Even in test the strategy pales in comparison to a 3 hour baseball game. It can be a little too one dimensional... especially after watching a lot of baseball
    I take it you're talking about playing defensive shots for six hours straight

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Damn sounds like I missed another fun day of Playoff baseball today at work

Few thoughts
    - watching recording of Braves right now. Folty, what a performance. Looks like Snitker discovered something the way Fried is dealing out of the pen. Based on how Soroka performed against St.Louis this season and how Wainwright pitched versus Atlanta - Braves should be solid favorites to take 2-1 lead in the series. Only the pen on the road gives me hesitation

- so the win today assures Game 4 on Monday. I have big drinking day planned. Will check out 3-0 49ers on MNF later in the day for the first time. So my buddy is from Houston and we planned to watch them play
    ....on the West Coast the Astros/Rays game is scheduled for 10AM. Where does MLB come up with this .

Need to see condensed game of LAD/Nats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take it you're talking about playing defensive shots for six hours straight
    That's definitely one part of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn sounds like I missed another fun day of Playoff baseball today at work

Few thoughts
    - watching recording of Braves right now. Folty, what a performance. Looks like Snitker discovered something the way Fried is dealing out of the pen. Based on how Soroka performed against St.Louis this season and how Wainwright pitched versus Atlanta - Braves should be solid favorites to take 2-1 lead in the series. Only the pen on the road gives me hesitation

- so the win today assures Game 4 on Monday. I have big drinking day planned. Will check out 3-0 49ers on MNF later in the day for the first time. So my buddy is from Houston and we planned to watch them play
    ....on the West Coast the Astros/Rays game is scheduled for 10AM. Where does MLB come up with this .

Need to see condensed game of LAD/Nats
    All good, tense games today, though the Astros and Yankees broke open their games in the 5th and 7th innings.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Twins jobbing out to the Yankees in the postseason, per par. Have they ever won more than one game in a series against NYY?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Twins jobbing out to the Yankees in the postseason, per par. Have they ever won more than one game in a series against NYY?
    Lol. Don't think so. That's what happens when you put a uber driver on the mound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rays need to jump out early obviously.

Thread Information