Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The standard is anyone can do locker room talk and nobody is hurt. Comparing that to this kind of stuff is disingenuous to put it mildly.
    Well, derp, of course you would look at the party affiliation before condemning perv behavior. Didn't expect any different, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That makes no sense. It's not hearsay when the person himself admits to it.
    Locker room talk implies that people make sh** up to boast of he-man prowess, bruh. There's no "admission".

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, derp, of course you would look at the party affiliation before condemning perv behavior. Didn't expect any different, tbh.
    I don't excuse the behavior. I scoff at the idea of you putting locker room talk on the same level as feeling up kids. You do realize that's preposterous, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a liberal...I really hope this er just goes away. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll learn how unwanted he is until America shows him in the polls.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Locker room talk implies that people make sh** up to boast of he-man prowess, bruh. There's no "admission".
    He's an admitted adulterer, there's clearly more than just boasting.

I don't excuse the behavior. I scoff at the idea of you putting locker room talk on the same level as feeling up kids. You do realize that's preposterous, right?
    Just like you don't think Trump is a perv, I don't think Biden was feeling up the kid on purpose (the video edit is suspect to say the least).

All that said, I don't make excuses for the behavior of either. It might've been normal to play the fake tough guy, or be a touchy guy a while ago, but that time is gone.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He's an admitted adulterer
    I highly doubt that's high on your list of cares.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    there's clearly more than just boasting.
    No, there isn't. Not for the scarlet G.E.B.T.P. you want to put on his chest.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    (the video edit is suspect to say the least).
    That is such a cop out.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    All that said, I don't make excuses for the behavior of either.
    You're definitely a big fan of moral equivalency.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It might've been normal to play the fake tough guy, or be a touchy guy a while ago, but that time is gone.
    I'll admit there's a level of possible innocence that his witch hunt detractors aren't affording him. There's "culpable deniability" to some extent at least. The pattern of creepiness is undeniable though. It's going to be tough for him to rebound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt that's high on your list of cares. No, there isn't. Not for the scarlet G.E.B.T.P. you want to put on his chest.
    I'm not the one advocating about morals, and the sanc y of family, tbh... I'm just highlighting the hypocrisy of those people with such a giant double standard, without making any excuses for Biden.

That is such a cop out.
    Except it isn't. There's a digital zoom in what was clearly not part of the original video and doesn't even show where Joe was looking at or what was he doing.

Again, accidental or not, there's just no room for the touchy uncle creeper nowadays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll admit there's a level of possible innocence that his witch hunt detractors aren't affording him. There's "culpable deniability" to some extent at least. The pattern of creepiness is undeniable though. It's going to be tough for him to rebound.
    I don't think anybody would disagree there's a creepy factor in there, and maybe it wasn't creepy back in the day, but it certainly is now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a liberal...I really hope this er just goes away. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll learn how unwanted he is until America shows him in the polls.
    Or until he loses to Trump like Hillary did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think anybody would disagree there's a creepy factor in there, and maybe it wasn't creepy back in the day, but it certainly is now.
    The problem is not that this dinosaur is out of place in today's world

The problem is that he keeps saying he did nothing wrong while video evidence and victims say completely the opposite.

If he would apologize and promise to stop this behaviour this would already be old news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or until he loses to Trump like Hillary did
    That's what I was implying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I was implying.
    Ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That clip of dirty old Joe tweeking that 10 year olds nip is unbelievable

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden is a creepy dude, Tbh. At least president Trump does his business off camera

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I could be wrong, but he doesn't strike me as an Avante... he's just out of touch and out of place...

While it's true there's little room for outrage from fans of grab em by the pussy, it doesn't excuse this guy, tbh... but this is the problem of running with a 'safe', but old, out of touch candidate...

Out of touch and out of place? Is that what you say when your unc fondles little kids?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that the girls father?? Biden ignores him like he's a fly on the wall while he has the look of a lion who's about to devour a little tender caribou

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is that the girls father?? Biden ignores him like he's a fly on the wall while he has the look of a lion who's about to devour a little tender caribou
    that's the prime R Kelly look

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The problem is not that this dinosaur is out of place in today's world

The problem is that he keeps saying he did nothing wrong while video evidence and victims say completely the opposite.

If he would apologize and promise to stop this behaviour this would already be old news.
    Looks like Creepy Joe has read my post

Called that

I'm ready to move on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the Twitter comment "now do Anita Hill"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Creepy Joe has read my post

Called that

I'm ready to move on
    “Social norms are changing. I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying,"

LOL at "social norms". It's never been normal to sniff a child's hair and caress her cheek.

Not that I think he's a pedo or anything. Just a creepy old dude.
    That being said, I don't think I've seen a video of him treating a little boy like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Social norms are changing. I understand that, and I’ve heard what these women are saying,"

LOL at "social norms". It's never been normal to sniff a child's hair and caress her cheek.

Not that I think he's a pedo or anything. Just a creepy old dude.
    That being said, I don't think I've seen a video of him treating a little boy like that.

He's creepy in 1980s, 90s or any decade tbqh

Thread Information