Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q Poll for Ohio only, 15 months out from the election.

What would you say the predictive value is, Spurtacular?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q Poll for Ohio only, 15 months out from the election.

What would you say the predictive value is, Spurtacular?
    Predictive of the establishment in Embalmden's back pocket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Predictive of the establishment in Embalmden's back pocket.
    Eh, you could be right.

I would never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to knock himself out of the race. 15 months is a political eternity.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, you could be right.

I would never underestimate Joe Biden's ability to knock himself out of the race. 15 months is a political eternity.
    Well, molesting children hasn't done it....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Message That Would Fit Just Fine in a Paul Ryan Speech': Biden Pilloried for Ad Celebrating Private Health Insurance Industry

"This web ad from Joe Biden attempts to

pit working people and generations against one another

to perpetuate a broken healthcare system

that values health insurance CEOs' paychecks over people's lives."

Former Vice President Joe Biden doubled down on his defense of the private insurance industry Friday by releasing

an ad that critics slammed as a
    dishonest celebration of America's fundamentally broken healthcare system.

The ad, which Biden posted on Twitter, is framed as a defense of the Affordable Care Act, but

critics immediately interpreted its message as a not-so-subtle dig at Medicare for All.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...?cd-origin=rss

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Message That Would Fit Just Fine in a Paul Ryan Speech': Biden Pilloried for Ad Celebrating Private Health Insurance Industry

"This web ad from Joe Biden attempts to

pit working people and generations against one another

to perpetuate a broken healthcare system

that values health insurance CEOs' paychecks over people's lives."

Former Vice President Joe Biden doubled down on his defense of the private insurance industry Friday by releasing

an ad that critics slammed as a
    dishonest celebration of America's fundamentally broken healthcare system.

The ad, which Biden posted on Twitter, is framed as a defense of the Affordable Care Act, but

critics immediately interpreted its message as a not-so-subtle dig at Medicare for All.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...?cd-origin=rss

Preach.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden sucking on his wife's hand while being introduced by his wife on his 'No Malarkey' Tour.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's amy too, in theory

if you go back to the early days julian castro would have been a better choice
    Exhibit A that Dems iden y politics is a s game. Dude doesn't even speaks Spanish.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But not in reality

If all of the moderates running on “electability”, none of them have a demonstrated ability to succeed in purple and red areas. Buttplug was the mayor of a college town that’s not representative of the rest of Indiana, Klobuchar is the senator in a state that hasn’t voted for a Republican President since the 1970s, while Biden was a senator from a dark blue state. A candidate like Sherrod Brown who actually has had success in Trump friendly areas would have done a lot better in terms of electability.
    A sensible, everyday, old, white male with no name recognition. Yea, that's what sells to the polarized left these days.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats going with old faithful after realizing that gay white guy ain't gonna get it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exhibit A that Dems iden y politics is a s game. Dude doesn't even speaks Spanish.
    i dont care about his being latino, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Democrats going with old faithful after realizing that gay white guy ain't gonna get it done.
    It's a fairly broken field, tbh. I'm all for a good election between two similar but different candidates except now it's status quo vs full 180.

Two of the main candidates are out before they got in. America won't vote for someone gay, not yet at least. They won't vote for a fully demented person like Biden either, Reagan still gets for barely keeping it together at the end.

So it's basically sanders if you want a chance. Hedging your bets that the youth will make up for the loss of moderates is a mistake as well. Very bad situation for dems, worse than 2004.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care about his being latino, tbh
    Many do. And JC has no problem playing that card.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a fairly broken field, tbh. I'm all for a good election between two similar but different candidates except now it's status quo vs full 180.

Two of the main candidates are out before they got in. America won't vote for someone gay, not yet at least. They won't vote for a fully demented person like Biden either, Reagan still gets for barely keeping it together at the end.

So it's basically sanders if you want a chance. Hedging your bets that the youth will make up for the loss of moderates is a mistake as well. Very bad situation for dems, worse than 2004.
    He was fine. That was just another Democrat hoax.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was fine. That was just another Democrat hoax.
    He was able enough, but Reagan was clearly on his last years of being competent. Still, a semi competent Reagan beats a fully competent Hillary.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was able enough, but Reagan was clearly on his last years of being competent. Still, a semi competent Reagan beats a fully competent Hillary.
    He was much more together than Biden is right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He was much more together than Biden is right now.
    Of course, I kinda implied that. Biden akready lost it and he's not even president (or hopefully ever will be).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is a soapbox guy. Most or all of what he's saying could be said in any decade.

He probably gave this same stump speech hundreds of times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The power of repe ion can be used for good or ill.

As I recall, you recently voted present on loyalty lists and general political purges of civil service personnel.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The power of repe ion can be used for good or ill.

As I recall, you recently voted present on loyalty lists and general political purges of civil service personnel.
    Your recollection is a steaming self-serving pile of . I told you no less than five times now that I shed no tears for senior-level "unsupportive" bureaucrats.

Stupid Blakehole grudge posting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden sucking on his wife's hand while being introduced by his wife on his 'No Malarkey' Tour.

Nope. She is backanding him. "Shut up, Joe!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden forgetting he is in TEXAS.

Biden held a big rally in Dallas yesterday ahead of the Super Tuesday where accepted the endorsements of Pete Buttigieg & Amy Klobuchar.

Biden also surprised the crowd with Beto O’Rourke making his endorsement.

After Beto spoke, Biden announced, "I want to make something clear -- I'm gonna guarantee you, this is not the last you're seeing of this guy -- you're gonna take care of the gun problem with me, you're gonna be the one who leads this effort. I'm counting on you, I'm counting on you, we need you badly."

Yup, Biden is going to put Beto “ , yes, we’re going to take your guns” O’Rourke is charge of gun grabbing.
    That's gonna make some great television ads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty remarkable how Biden is now the chosen one. One would have to think that if Bloomberg had just run a regular presidential campaign, most of his questionable past issues would have been water under the bridge or just discussed to the point where it gets the look the other way treatment, given that both Biden and Bloomberg have both said or done things that wouldn't pass a democrat purity test in present day yet one stands with the weight of the party behind him while the other's standing is mostly a mystery.

Biden is clearly suffering from some age or illness related cognitive decline. He seems unable to follow his own train of thought at times and gets confused even while he is speaking, mid sentence. I think it would be cruel to put him on stage next to Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden >> bloomberg tbh

bloomberg is a republican who doesnt like trump. thats not what the democrat party needs

Thread Information