View Poll Results: How many bodies does Pavlov (AKA Chump) have buried in his backyard?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

4 22.22%
  • 4-6

1 5.56%
  • 7-9

5 27.78%
  • 10 or more

8 44.44%
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    10+ imo tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    OP is a got.
    Chump is a got too.

Both if you will argue back and forth for 4 pages and not really say anything. Kill yourselves.
    This also.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP is a got.
    Chump is a got too.

Both if you will argue back and forth for 4 pages and not really say anything. Kill yourselves.
    Yup.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Avant.....D,J.Metcalfe is a freak of nature, 6-3 228 4.33, that should be illegal.
    Pavlov....stay on topic
    Avant....who was talking to you?
    Pavlov....this is a public forum
    Avant....why worry so much about others?
    Pavlov....like you are doing right now?
    Avant...you came to me guy?
    Pavlov...concerned poster trying to stay on topic

Now that can/has gone on for pages, the guy does that with everyone. Yep....weird.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Old, flabby Larry could kick both of their asses single handedly. #FACT

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Old, flabby Larry could kick both of their asses single handedly. #FACT
    Chucho, here is what is going to happen I guarantee it.

Avant....hey Chucho, post a picture of yourself, show off a little , ok man?

Now you aren't going to do a damn thing, yep....a coward. So as long as you need to stay in hiding how about shutting the up ok got?

Come on man don't just talk shit in hiding,. ok?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, here is what is going to happen I guarantee it.

Avant....hey Chucho, post a picture of yourself, show off a little , ok man?

Now you aren't going to do a damn thing, yep....a coward. So as long as you need to stay in hiding how about shutting the up ok got?

Come on man don't just talk shit in hiding,. ok?
    See, there's this guy named Fabbs you should get to know...

BTW, I complimented you. I would put money on you to beat up both derp and Pavlov.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    See, there's this guy named Fabbs you should get to know...

BTW, I complimented you. I would put money on you to beat up both derp and Pavlov.
    translation

I just poke fun at others, noway in hell I have the balls to post a picture, yep....a coward.

Dude, why not a picture, come on man.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    translation

I just poke fun at others, noway in hell I have the balls to post a picture, yep....a coward.

Dude, why not a picture, come on man.

LOL, you got exposed and you think someone is going to do the same to take some static off you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    LOL, you got exposed and you think someone is going to do the same to take some static off you.
    Dude, no not at all, what's the big deal? Why hide? When Leslie took my picture and I did my little harmonica bit I knew what she wanted them for, no problem.

Come on man don't be talking shit in hiding, let's get a look at ya, why not?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, no not at all, what's the big deal? Why hide? When Leslie took my picture and I did my little harmonica bit I knew what she wanted them for, no problem.

Come on man don't be talking shit in hiding, let's get a look at ya, why not?
    Why are you so interested in seeing a full grown man?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Why are you so interested in seeing a full grown man?
    Dude, are you really going to try that lame ass shit?

Chucho, be cool and nobody gives a shit what ya look like, but when you start running others down but are afraid to show yourself that sucks, ok guy?

Come on man either show us a picture or cool your big ass mouth......... ing coward.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, are you really going to try that lame ass shit?

Chucho, be cool and nobody gives a shit what ya look like, but when you start running others down but are afraid to show yourself that sucks, ok guy?

Come on man either show us a picture or cool your big ass mouth......... ing coward.
    Who is "us"? Not a single soul on this board has ever asked to see a picture of me. For that matter, no other Male has asked another male to see a picture of them to my knowledge and so far as I would even want to know.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Who is "us"? Not a single soul on this board has ever asked to see a picture of me. For that matter, no other Male has asked another male to see a picture of them to my knowledge and so far as I would even want to know.
    So you are afraid to post your picture, ok man so how about cooling the shit talk then, alright?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you are afraid to post your picture, ok man so how about cooling the shit talk then, alright?
    If you promise to stop asking me for my pics, I will try my best to not talk about how old and decrepit you are and how I can smelled the mildew and cat piss when I saw the pics of your "Fortress of worthless crap so no wonder you're in solitude there" . Regardless, please stop asking to see my pics.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    If you promise to stop asking me for my pics, I will try my best to not talk about how old and decrepit you are and how I can smelled the mildew and cat piss when I saw the pics of your "Fortress of worthless crap so no wonder you're in solitude there" . Regardless, please stop asking to see my pics.
    Hardly decrepit coward, and I made it very clear...69.

And if you knew just how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ I have wrapped up in all that stuff you'd be shocked.

Dude, why are you so afraid to post your picture ya little pussy, come on guy let's see what you look like, why be a ing coward?

Chucho, ya sure talk a lot of shit, now we see you are a big ing coward, just talk shit in hiding......right?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hardly decrepit coward, and I made it very clear...69.

And if you knew just how much $$$$$$$$$$$$ I have wrapped up in all that stuff you'd be shocked.

Dude, why are you so afraid to post your picture ya little pussy, come on guy let's see what you look like, why be a ing coward?

Chucho, ya sure talk a lot of shit, now we see you are a big ing coward, just talk shit in hiding......right?
    99% of the posters havent shown their pics here, stupid. You and I both know you were still in that 99%, dummy.

And you having a lot of money (which is a relative term to your income level) tied up in piles of garbage doesnt make said garbage valuable.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I doubt I'd have any problem kicking your ass, big talker.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I doubt I'd have any problem kicking your ass, big talker.
    Your idea of kicking ass is making up an unfunny alt on this message board and proclaiming "W"s you weird ing idiot.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    99% of the posters havent shown their pics here, stupid. You and I both know you were still in that 99%, dummy.

And you having a lot of money (which is a relative term to your income level) tied up in piles of garbage doesnt make said garbage valuable.
    So you are afraid to post your picture, so cool talking shit then, ok coward?

Dude, books....are garbage? Music....garbage?

My God you're ed up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Your idea of kicking ass is making up an unfunny alt on this message board and proclaiming "W"s you weird ing idiot.
    I don't know your age and fitness; so, I don't know. But when I did fight, I tended to win; in fact, I enjoyed fighting.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    The guy is a ing coward Spur, a big mouth coward.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The guy is a ing coward Spur, a big mouth coward.
    And you're a liar and a fraud. You're a sad old man who spent years and years swearing up and down you were Billy Baddass and lived a life you just didnt. You got exposed, have no sense of shame and still come here to get shat on because you dont get this attention in the real world.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    And you're a liar and a fraud. You're a sad old man who spent years and years swearing up and down you were Billy Baddass and lived a life you just didnt. You got exposed, have no sense of shame and still come here to get shat on because you dont get this attention in the real world.
    Dude, this is about you , why talk shit in hiding ? And now we see you are a coward and have to hide, why? Come on Chucho, cool your big ing mouth since you are a proven coward.....ok ?

You started in on me , everytime you do that expect this, ok?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, this is about you , why talk shit in hiding ? And now we see you are a coward and have to hide, why? Come on Chucho, cool your big ing mouth since you are a proven coward.....ok ?

You started in on me , everytime you do that expect this, ok?
    . You got me. How the hell did you know that the ramblings of a bitter, old, lying pedophile would totally stifle me? Man, you're some kind of mystic and probably have a crystal ball in your hoarder shack.

Thread Information