View Poll Results: How many bodies does Pavlov (AKA Chump) have buried in his backyard?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-3

5 26.32%
  • 4-6

1 5.26%
  • 7-9

5 26.32%
  • 10 or more

8 42.11%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    . You got me. How the did you know that the ramblings of a bitter, old, lying pedophile would totally stifle me? Man, you're some kind of mystic and probably have a crystal ball in your hoarder shack.
    Dude, stop bugging people with your bull then when asked to man up run like a little , ok pussy?

Chucho, you are a ing coward guy, not cool at all.

Dude, think twice before messing with me again, or ya can post a picture and I'll leave for 90 days out of respect. But ya won't, yep, a coward.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, stop bugging people with your bull then when asked to man up run like a little , ok pussy?

Chucho, you are a ing coward guy, not cool at all.

Dude, think twice before messing with me again, or ya can post a picture and I'll leave for 90 days out of respect. But ya won't yep, a coward.
    I'm not posting my picture at the request of a 70 year old fraud who has a questionable past in regards to pedophilia. You cant stay away even after the most humiliating expose, you think I'm buying you staying away for a quarter year?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Remind us all how you're not crusty? Cos I'm the only one calling you that you think you have carte blanche to be crusty?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I'm not posting my picture at the request of a 70 year old fraud who has a questionable past in regards to pedophilia. You cant stay away even after the most humiliating expose, you think I'm buying you staying away for a quarter year?
    Chucho, you read my take on that sick pedo , why act like ya didn't? So why ignore my stance on that sick , well? Come on you can't read? So why ignore my take on that .....well?

Chucho, there is nothing anywhere out here that has me saying anything but.....you shoot sickass pedo's.....so why be a ing liar and a coward?

Dude, why is it none of that bothers me, think about it guy?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, you read my take on that sick pedo , why act like ya didn't? So why ignore my stance on that sick , well? Come on you can't read? So why ignore my take on that .....well?

Chucho, there is nothing anywhere out here that has me saying anything but.....you shoot sickass pedo's.....so why be a ing liar and a coward?

Dude, why is it none of that bothers me, think about it guy?

Liar

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Remind us all how you're not crusty? Cos I'm the only one calling you that you think you have carte blanche to be crusty?
    Crusty is a ing coward, and it can't read either.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Dude, there is nothing anywhere out here that has me saying anything but.....shoot sick ass pedo's.....so why the lies ya little coward?

Chucho, show us anything where I said anything that deserves.....you pedo....where is it ? ing coward,

The pedo thing was to get off ....post a picture .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Spur, how badly would you kick Crusty's boney little ass?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The pedo thing was to get off
    God damn, that is probably the most honest thing you've ever said.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And if I show my pics, people will know I'm not actually Native American but Persian. I just can't have that.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spur, how badly would you kick Crusty's boney little ass?
    He asked you to suck his anus before. You should really be asking him for pictures.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    God damn, that is probably the most honest thing you've ever said.
    My God Chucho, are you really this immature?

Ok ya little , it's real obvious you are nothing but a ing coward with a big mouth afraid to show yourself. So until ya grow some balls, get lost...........coward.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My God Chucho, are you really this immature?

Ok ya little , it's real obvious you are nothing but a ing coward with a big mouth afraid to show yourself. So until ya grow some balls, get lost...........coward.
    LOLarry.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Now....

I couldn't care less about pictures, this was just me showing how easy it is to take an idiot like Chucho and work the boy. So easy.

Poor little too damn dumb to see it.....hahaha~~~~~

Nighty night

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Now....

I couldn't care less about pictures, this was just me showing how easy it is to take an idiot like Chucho and work the boy. So easy.

Poor little too damn dumb to not see it.....hahaha~~~~~

Nighty night
    Surreee... and you claimed you were Billy Badass just to have your pictures discovered and get laughed off this board just to show yourself how to work someone over. LOLarry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    And if I show my pics, people will know I'm not actually Native American but Persian. I just can't have that.
    lol gross

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's pretty damn funny to watch Larry beg for pictures and call people pussies for not posting them when he spent years being Mr. Twisted Steel and gave every excuse in the world to keep from providing any kind of photo of himself to back it up.

hypocrite
    flaky old man
    you've seen me now lets see you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Larry pretending that he posted his picture

If it weren’t for Benny doing the lords work your fat ass would still be hiding without showing your picture as well. So stop this charade that you posted your picture you old fat ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Larry
    Derp
    two re s teaming up with each other to try and get some “W”s they can’t get on their own
    still failing

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Larry
    Derp
    two re s teaming up with each other to try and get some “W”s they can’t get on their own
    still failing
    I didn't team up with Avant, "re ". Crusty came at me on his own accord and I haven't said thing one about their spat. Maybe, try to comprehend what is going on; this isn't the first time you've made leaps....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Maybe, try to comprehend what is going on; this isn't the first time you've made leaps....
    Because this thread is important. Important topic. Important discussion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Because this thread is important. Important topic. Important discussion.
    What does that have to do with making false assertions?

Cuck blake

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    This pavlov is a very disturbed fellow. We can only hope and pray that the number is zero. But even then, lots of bodies buried in the Texas desert. No telling if this troubled individual has added human elements to the soil out there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    This pavlov is a very disturbed fellow. We can only hope and pray that the number is zero. But even then, lots of bodies buried in the Texas desert. No telling if this troubled individual has added human elements to the soil out there.
    you made a new troll to post in this thread, I’d definitely say my earlier statement about it backfiring was spot on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    He's buried you here

Thread Information