Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Imo Nuggets and Nets are two of the most fun offenses to watch, probably because they have such a deep roster and run so many different plays with varied lineups. And Houston and OKC are probably the two worst offenses to watch cuz they run a lot of iso plays. It's fun to see Harden and PG catching fire, but when they don't, they aren't really running plays to get guys open shots but more so continue to chuck contested shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree. Any team that is iso-heavy in this era is awful to watch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best: Celtics without Kyrie, Bucks, Nuggets, Warriors, Raptors

Worst: Celtics with Kyrie, Cavs, Rockets, Lakers, Thunder

Silence Isn't Inactivity Donnie Nelson's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Right now the Mavericks are far and away the worst offensive team. And without Luka they are one of the worst teams the NBA has ever seen.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Sacramento Kings. They’re the fastest team in the league. A dynamic floor general in Fox who constantly attacks but also gets everyone involved. They turn opposing teams over and get out in open court a lot. And they have those requisite sharpshooters in Hield and Bjelica who shoot well over 40% from distance. And Bagley is one of those perimeter skilled, hybrid bigs who causes mismatches all day. Once he fills into his body and can really take on the physicality of the league, he has the chance to be special. Personally, I’d give him even more minutes even if they don’t start him.

They’re not quite as efficient as they could be. But in the next couple of seasons, they have the pieces to potentially be an offense similar to the way we view the Warriors when they’re clicking.

I’m not crazy about the Barnes pick-up though because he’s likely going to pick up his option next season so they’re married to him for one more year. I think a guy like Tobias Harris this summer could have made them a legitimate threat for next season. Harrison Barnes is going to be a $25 million mediocre role player for them next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sacramento's a good choice I forgot about, although I've found them much less entertaining since acquiring Harrison Barnes, his style is unwatchable..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good: Spurs bench.

Bad: Spurs with Aldridge and DeRozan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate watching the Warriors, but then I hate their fake-ass team with Durant. But their unappealing nature comes from being so good. Pick, pick, pick, jack a three or drive and kick. That's all they do, but they're really good at it. Remarkably bad aesthetic, though, even before Draymond starts ing and crying at the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sacramento's a good choice I forgot about, although I've found them much less entertaining since acquiring Harrison Barnes, his style is unwatchable..
    Kyrie. The Harry Kane of basketball.

Thread Information