Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    William Barr’s Justice Department Is Now Openly Running Legal Interference for Paul Manafort

Donald Trump’s Department of Justice has decided to run interference for Paul Manafort,

protecting him from harsh imprisonment and

even questioning the validity of charges brought against him by state prosecutors.

This effort to aid the president’s
    loyal associate behind bars is a startling escalation of Attorney General William

Barr’s campaign to help Trump and his confederates evade consequences for their misdeeds.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/06/paul-manafort-william-barr-new-york-prison.html

holy , the authoritarian corruption and politicization of Federal law enforcement.

These Repug assholes know no limits, have no respect for the law and ins utions.

I suppose turncoat / flipper Cohen won't get Barr's favors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “It is very unusual –

perhaps entirely unprecedented –

for such a high-ranking DOJ official to be involved in the specific prison designation for a particular inmate,”

"“Calling this highly unusual doesn’t even begin to capture

how strange it is for the no. 2 official at DOJ to intervene in a state custody issue,”"

“Is this a tacit admission by the DOJ & AG Barr that Rikers is not fit to house human beings?

Because there are thousands of human beings currently caged there, who need immediate federal intervention too,”

“I have a request for a Manafort Intervention for this client of mine who right now is jailed on Rikers Island because he cannot afford $3500.

It’s too inhumane for Manafort.

It’s too inhumane for him.”

https://www.salon.com/2019/06/19/paul-manafort-was-scheduled-to-be-moved-to-rikers-island-until-a-new-trump-appointee-stepped-in_partner/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris propping himself up on a senile Lou Dobbs.

Classic Chris, pure propaganda magpie, with no own take, hiding behind memes and RTs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nothing in that tweet made any sense. If any evidence was false it would've come up in trail where, you know, evidence is evaluated.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manafort and Hannity

"we are on the same team!"

Their lovefest captured in whiny tweets! lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, Hannity and Rush like to emphasize they're not journalists whenever their kayfabe is exposed.

Hannity coordinating with his guests to present the spin most favorable to the GOP is hardly surprising.

If the shoe were on the other foot: anguished cries of MEDIA BIAS.

Thread Information