My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 16,000 people have expressed interest in being exposed to the coronavirus to speed up vaccine development, according to a group made up of scientists and researchers recruiting volunteers for a potential human trial.

The group, 1 Day Sooner, is recruiting volunteers aged 20-45 with no underlying health conditions. A human trial is not yet planned.

"We want to recruit as many people as possible who want to do this, and pre-qualify them as likely to be able to participate in challenge trials should they occur," co-founder Josh Morrison told Nature in late April.

"At the same time, we feel that the public policy decisions around challenge trials will be better informed if they highlight the voice of people interested in participating in such trials."

The group is not affiliated with groups or companies developing or funding the coronavirus vaccine. Morrison, who is also the executive director of organ-donation advocacy group Waitlist Zero, said he hopes to show broad support for human-challenge trials.

The coronavirus has killed more than 290,000 people worldwide and infected more than 4 million.

In the U.S., 83,000-plus have died and 1.3 million have been infected.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good stuff. Quite the opposite to blaming and name calling on a message board. Too taboo for this era probably.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper, hurry up and go sign up. Go out and help your government fulfill their NWO agenda.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chump will not do such a thing. He know how the virus is spread and knows that family gatherings will spread the virus. He won't tell you any specifics. But he will explain in many generalities, and if he can't, he will ask you exactly what you asked him. Then do some emojies which is always the scientific way to prove a point.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chump will not do such a thing. He know how the virus is spread and knows that family gatherings will spread the virus. He won't tell you any specifics. But he will explain in many generalities, and if he can't, he will ask you exactly what you asked him. Then do some emojies which is always the scientific way to prove a point.
    I win.

According to you, how does the virus spread?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 16,000 people have expressed interest in being exposed to the coronavirus to speed up vaccine development, according to a group made up of scientists and researchers recruiting volunteers for a potential human trial.

The group, 1 Day Sooner, is recruiting volunteers aged 20-45 with no underlying health conditions. A human trial is not yet planned.

"We want to recruit as many people as possible who want to do this, and pre-qualify them as likely to be able to participate in challenge trials should they occur," co-founder Josh Morrison told Nature in late April.

"At the same time, we feel that the public policy decisions around challenge trials will be better informed if they highlight the voice of people interested in participating in such trials."

The group is not affiliated with groups or companies developing or funding the coronavirus vaccine. Morrison, who is also the executive director of organ-donation advocacy group Waitlist Zero, said he hopes to show broad support for human-challenge trials.

The coronavirus has killed more than 290,000 people worldwide and infected more than 4 million.

In the U.S., 83,000-plus have died and 1.3 million have been infected.
    85,000 plus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a pretty good description of Chump. It's all about winning the internet for him. Ask 40 repe ious questions and claim the win no matter what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a pretty good description of Chump. It's all about winning the internet for him. Ask 40 repe ious questions and claim the win no matter what.
    Nah, I only repeat the question if someone tries to avoid it like tholdren has for days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how did it go ducks and TGY?

have fun?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have submitted TGY and ducks names as volunteers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have submitted TGY and ducks names as volunteers.
    not Darrin right

he said beat it the other day he had diarrhea

he that virus out like it was a bad taco

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a mixture of impressive and creepy that he's done the exact same shtick for almost 20 years, with rarely if ever a pause for actual discussion. It's amazing he can spend every single night of his life going back and forth with the same bot like responses with anyone on the other end willing to do it.

He thinks these comments are a homage to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a mixture of impressive and creepy that he's done the exact same shtick for almost 20 years, with rarely if ever a pause for actual discussion. It's amazing he can spend every single night of his life going back and forth with the same bot like responses with anyone on the other end willing to do it.

He thinks these comments are a homage to him.
    Eh, sorry I made you look less smart than you wanted with that whole imply/infer thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the OP -- that is impressive that so many volunteered.

Thread Information