Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is your white flag in full display.
    A white flag to a false claim?

You should spend your time looking for real W's, even if they are few and far in between. Have respect for yourself, eunuch.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A white flag to a false claim?
    Which is not a big deal, as the modern president is a figurehead / guy who sets the agenda. He's not doing the grunt work.
    Self ownage at work.

Admits Trump doesn't do jack for the people who elected him.
    Also calls him a nothing doing figurehead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self ownage at work.

Admits Trump doesn't do jack for the people who elected him.
    Also calls him a nothing doing figurehead.
    You're stretching more than your ass on a Saturday night.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media has been running articles excoriating Creepy Joe as they try to keep him in line.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ssassinations/

Joe Biden recalls MLK, Bobby Kennedy assassinations 'in the late 70s'

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hard to find good embalmers these days.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Hard to find good embalmers these days.
    Though you can get that from sleeping on an airline pillow, or, like Splits gets his: from scratching his ass & eye consecutively.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though you can get that from sleeping on an airline pillow, or, like Splits gets his: from scratching his ass & eye consecutively.
    Lack of sleep, stress, been over caffeinated, etc.

Could think of a few more reasons but let’s let derp have his moment even though Chris already beat him to it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lack of sleep, stress, been over caffeinated, etc.
    Having one foot in the grave, etc.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Having one foot in the grave, etc.
    Spurts has been on a in' roll for a week!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep lmao. Blew up in my face. I was actually thinking about starting a pro-Biden thread but luckily I held off on it
    That's okaY.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I might have counted Biden out too early tbh....if he wins big in SC (a state that should be irrelevant given that it’s never going to go red but a state where he’s running away in the polls) it could carry him into Super Tuesday.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I might have counted Biden out too early tbh....if he wins big in SC (a state that should be irrelevant given that it’s never going to go red but a state where he’s running away in the polls) it could carry him into Super Tuesday.
    The thing is that Bernie is beatable if the party coalesces around someone. The problem is it doesn't look like anyone is dropping out before Super Tuesday. Buttplug, Mini, Lesbian, Pocohantas are stealing more votes from Creep VP than Pocohantas is stealing from Commie Cuck.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The thing is that Bernie is beatable if the party coalesces around someone. The problem is it doesn't look like anyone is dropping out before Super Tuesday. Buttplug, Mini, Lesbian, Pocohantas are stealing more votes from Creep VP than Pocohantas is stealing from Commie Cuck.
    Look at the H2H polls though, Bernie is up big on all of them except for Biden. It’s not as simple as then coalescing, they all just ing suck. I think a more likeable and electable moderate such as Sherrod Brown would be very compe ive with Bernie right now.

Similar to 4 years ago with the Republicans, the other candidates are also all too stubborn and uncooperative with each other to ever stop Bernie. Buttplug and Amy the he-man for example hate each other with the passion of 1,000 fires and Bernie has reaped the benefit.

Bloomer really is an egotistical rich dumbass who’s incapable of seeing the forest. If he didn’t run and instead put all this money into a pro-Biden PAC, Biden would still have a vice grip on the black vote and would be running away with the election. Bloomer entering the race is what made Bernie the front runner.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Similar to 4 years ago with the Republicans, the other candidates are also all too stubborn and uncooperative with each other to ever stop Bernie. Buttplug and Amy the he-man for example hate each other with the passion of 1,000 fires and Bernie has reaped the benefit.
    Minnesota lesbian is trying to score points with Bernie for VP. I'm not sure why Buttplug let himself get drawn into that quarrel.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomer really is an egotistical rich dumbass who’s incapable of seeing the forest. If he didn’t run and instead put all this money into a pro-Biden PAC, Biden would still have a vice grip on the black vote and would be running away with the election. Bloomer entering the race is what made Bernie the front runner.
    Bloomberg doesn't give a sh** about Biden beating Trump. He does like the idea of having the world suck his though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the H2H polls though, Bernie is up big on all of them except for Biden. It’s not as simple as then coalescing, they all just ing suck. I think a more likeable and electable moderate such as Sherrod Brown would be very compe ive with Bernie right now.

Here's a slightly outdated model that 538 forecasted for Super Tuesday.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...tuesday-state/

Bloomberg is really hindering Biden big time.

It should be a good night for Sanders delegate-wise just as it should be in terms of votes; we’re forecasting him to take home 587 delegates. (But remember that’s just in the average model run: In some runs, he gets more; others, fewer.) But Biden and Bloomberg are also forecasted to get 305 and 211 delegates, respectively, especially from Southern states, since they are likely to perform strongly there even if they don’t win.
    If Biden wins SC which is looking like he will, he'll carry a little momemtum no longer having the loser stench but Bloomberg will block him. Going by the said forecast, Biden would have almost even delegates you combine his share with Bloomberg.

A more interesting question is what will Warren do? Is she going to risk an embarrassement and lose her own state to Bernie?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Minnesota lesbian is trying to score points with Bernie for VP. I'm not sure why Buttplug let himself get drawn into that quarrel.
    Buttplug is your stereotypical 21st century overeducated liberal with a superiority complex. That’s why. He’s not going to pass up an opportunity to try and make someone else look stupid because he wants to make sure the world knows how smart he is.

Def agree about Klobuchar though. After the debate was over she bee-lined it over to Bernie to give him a warm and friendly handshake.

Bloomberg doesn't give a sh** about Biden beating Trump. He does like the idea of having the world suck his though.
    I think Bloomer’s nightmare scenario is Bernie becoming president and he’s too self-absorbed to see how much he’s helped Bernie.

I know you agree with Bernie on virtually nothing, but even you’ve gotta admit it makes things a lot easier for his campaign when Bernie can basically say during debates “Hey remember how I’ve been saying billionaires are generally pieces of ....exhibit A to my right folks!”

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Bloomer’s nightmare scenario is Bernie becoming president and he’s too self-absorbed to see how much he’s helped Bernie.
    President is what all these megalomaniac billionaires want on their resumes more than anything else.

He may hate Bernie, but how tight is he holding onto his extra dollars if he's gonna be senile or dead within 10-20 years?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Def agree about Klobuchar though. After the debate was over she bee-lined it over to Bernie to give him a warm and friendly handshake.
    Yea, and rhetorically Pocohontas was sucking up to Bernie a lot too. But then she was a total and froze him out on another handshake. She doesn't understand how little things go a long ways; es often don't.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you agree with Bernie on virtually nothing, but even you’ve gotta admit it makes things a lot easier for his campaign when Bernie can basically say during debates “Hey remember how I’ve been saying billionaires are generally pieces of ....exhibit A to my right folks!”
    It helps; but it pales compared to Mini possibly siphoning a lot of delegates from Buttplug or Embalmden IMO. People know the oligarchs are sh**ing on them whether Jewberg is on that stage or not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttplug has his own equally big flaw of being faker than a 2 dollar bill which might be equally worse in this political climate.

It couldn’t have been that hard for them to find a good well rounded moderate to run against Sanders, yet somehow they have these two idiots.
    True. But those relatively few candidates don't have the 'sex appeal' of gay mayor or Obama's VP.

Democrat snowflake base doesn't go for bland and sensible these days.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    True. But those relatively few candidates don't have the 'sex appeal' of gay mayor or Obama's VP.

Democrat snowflake base doesn't go for bland and sensible these days.
    Agreed but I don’t see the celebrity vibe with gay mayor which is where I think the gaffe was. Biden definitely comes across as someone with a personality that can take over a room (at least when he’s not falling asleep) who everyone likes on a personal level. With Buttplug I think people assumed that since he’s young and gay he’d develop the celebrity-type popularity but he comes across as a pseudo intellectual head who’s preprogrammed with stump speeches to use pre debate while having very little sincerity.

Thread Information