My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Total cringe hater

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The lady's right. Nobody getting through that sh** show convention without being on drugs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht The Democrats literally have put forth a guy who's mind is gone. And this is to say nothing of his do ented racism/corruption.
    I honestly didn't think they could do worse than Hillary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's get some things straight, and this is coming from a Joe hater, like me:

1) In no way, shape or form Biden is a worse candidate than Shillary. Not even close. Not by any metric.

2) As diminished his mental capacity might be (and I agree there's some of that), his mental clarity is miles, miles better than yours, derp. I mean, just look at the stuff you post for a minute, or the paranoia/ocd...

Just my 2c.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2) As diminished his mental capacity might be (and I agree there's some of that), his mental clarity is miles, miles better than yours, derp.
    Dat rent free thing

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) In no way, shape or form Biden is a worse candidate than Shillary. Not even close. Not by any metric.
    Deep denial.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In terms of substance and competence Biden is worse than Shillary, but how is he a worse candidate in terms of electability?

His likeability rating is roughly even, Shillary had a likeability rating of -20 when she ran (largely due to how much independents and swing voters hated her). Biden needs votes from people who either have a neutral view of him or a slightly unfavorable view of him in order to win, Shillary needed votes from people who had a strong dislike towards her in order to win. on the hope that they would just dislike Trump a little bit more.

The debates will ultimately decide who the better candidate is, but I don't think Hillary was a particularly impressive debater. Trump's off-the-cuff comments got under her skin and kept her from staying on message. Biden is such a dumb, thick headed guy I don't see Trump's comments bothering him. He's going to let his campaign staff prep him as much as possible while there were a lot of reports that Hillary took debate prep for granted.

Biden also doesn't have anything like the ButHerEmails scandal hanging over his head.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In terms of substance and competence Biden is worse than Shillary, but how is he a worse candidate in terms of electability?

His likeability rating is roughly even, Shillary had a likeability rating of -20 when she ran (largely due to how much independents and swing voters hated her). Biden needs votes from people who either have a neutral view of him or a slightly unfavorable view of him in order to win, Shillary needed votes from people who had a strong dislike towards her in order to win. on the hope that they would just dislike Trump a little bit more.
    First off, the fact that he's being branded under "electability" should tell you something. The same argument was being made about Hillary when people liked Bernie better.

Next off, Hillary had the whole "making history / shattering the glass ceiling / "most qualified candidate ever" stuff that frankly surpassed an old white male racist who has a hard time remembering where he is.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    First off, the fact that he's being branded under "electability" should tell you something. The same argument was being made about Hillary when people liked Bernie better.
    Oh I totally agree there, I just think he's less hated than Hillary. Not saying he's a good candidate by any stretch, just better than Hillary.

I reserve the right to change this position if he keeps this "virtual campaign" going much longer. If between now and the 1st debate Joe rarely leaves the freezer, I'll start saying he's worse than Hillary.

Next off, Hillary had the whole "making history / shattering the glass ceiling / "most qualified candidate ever" stuff that frankly surpassed an old white male racist who has a hard time remembering where he is.
    The only people who cared about the "most qualified candidate ever" were knee jerk Democratic voters. She was historically hated by independent voters and swing voters.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The debates will ultimately decide who the better candidate is, but I don't think Hillary was a particularly impressive debater. Trump's off-the-cuff comments got under her skin and kept her from staying on message. Biden is such a dumb, thick headed guy I don't see Trump's comments bothering him. He's going to let his campaign staff prep him as much as possible while there were a lot of reports that Hillary took debate prep for granted.
    Geez, you'd better hope that's not true. Sleepy Joe has no shot if so.

And while Trump won the debates against Hillary as he delivered kill shots like "because you'd be in jail", Hillary was able to not totally embarrass herself and give off at least an arguable veneer of leadership abilities (granted, she had to cheat in all kinds of ways; but she got it done). With Sleepy Joe, people will be wondering whether or not he belongs in a nursing home. The fact that the Dems rigged it for this guy is a head scratcher.

I think you need to go back and look at all the videos of Joe Biden getting mad and telling people not to vote for him if you think he's got thick skin. And frankly, he can't remember the message, let alone stay on it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden also doesn't have anything like the ButHerEmails scandal hanging over his head.
    You spend too much time in the Chumpette echo chamber. The Ukraine / China stuff is really scandalous.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dat rent free thing
    it's your thread and you had just made five straight posts.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You spend too much time in the Chumpette echo chamber. The Ukraine / China stuff is really scandalous.
    no. The average voter doesn't even know about the Ukraine/China stuff, everyone knew about ButHerEmails.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I totally agree there, I just think he's less hated than Hillary. Not saying he's a good candidate by any stretch, just better than Hillary.

I reserve the right to change this position if he keeps this "virtual campaign" going much longer. If between now and the 1st debate Joe rarely leaves the freezer, I'll start saying he's worse than Hillary.
    I'll break it to you now. That's the plan to isolate him. He didn't even charter a jet. He does more damage when he goes on the trail. The playbook is to rely on COVID BAD / TRUMP MOAR BAD. I heard that Joe hasn't even stepped foot in a swing state in more than 600 days.

It's a COVID campaign; it's not a presidential campaign. That's the strategy. Worse yet, all the rioting is not helping the cause at this point. Violence is suddenly a huge issue.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. The average voter doesn't even know about the Ukraine/China stuff, everyone knew about ButHerEmails.
    Media has played down the Biden scandal. They thought Hillary would win and they wanted ratings hits with the e-mails.
    But there will be a moment(s) in the debates when Trump throws some haymakers and the matters will be front and center.
    It's just like busing sure as was on nobody's radar 'til Horrible Harris decided to capitalize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Media has played down the Biden scandal.
    What's your understanding of the Ukraine/China scandals. Your willingness and ability to summarize them will illustrate how easily an average voter could digest them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Media has played down the Biden scandal. They thought Hillary would win and they wanted ratings hits with the e-mails.
    But there will be a moment(s) in the debates when Trump throws some haymakers and the matters will be front and center.
    It's just like busing sure as was on nobody's radar 'til Horrible Harris decided to capitalize.
    Aaaaand after Kamala capitalized, black people still overwhelmingly supported Jim Crow Joe.

There are some candidates where the punches land, and other candidates where the punches miss (even if they're better punches than the ones landing on the other candidate). Hillary was a candidate who managed to get smacked by every punch thrown her way, the jury is still out on how many punches land on Biden (the post-RNC convention polling will paint a better picture on that front).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your understanding of the Ukraine/China scandals. Your willingness and ability to summarize them will illustrate how easily an average voter could digest them.
    Wait for it. A list of derptopian creations from fox or oan of biden bad conspiracy theories thrown out to see which one sticks.

Go on derp, rant away...

Have to add, tholdren level youtubes, how could I forgoten.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait for it. A list of derptopian creations from fox or oan of biden bad conspiracy theories thrown out to see which one sticks.

Go on derp, rant away...

Have to add, tholdren level youtubes, how could I forgoten.
    He usually ends up asking me the same exact question I asked him, Blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He usually ends up asking me the same exact question I asked him, Blake.
    Great job Blake

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs