Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp indeed

Clinton flew on his plane on trips to asia.

Therfore clinton has been everywhere that plane has ever been, including that one island in the caribbean!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "reportedly"
    "allegedly"
    Secret Service lying and covering for crimes and protecting pedophiles
    Told Fox news
    Future pedophile=anyone is guilty of the same by association

Legit reporting right there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One woman who filed a lawsuit last year claiming she was raped by Epstein on the island when she was 15 and alleged that Clinton had visited the retreat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one person said!

there's the case cracker!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One woman who filed a lawsuit last year claiming she was raped by Epstein on the island when she was 15 and alleged that Clinton had visited the retreat.
    Why did you not include the following sentence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about we get an actual quote from the lawsuit that was filed, for starters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about you go get that quote and off with your homework assignments. Saavy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one person said!

there's the case cracker!
    Christine Blassey Ford says o.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    here's an article about the lawsuit

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ficking-237983

trump and maralago involved as well

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    no, i'm pretty sure you've never posted it before. there are flight logs showing him flying to china/japan or something, but never to that island

basically has been:

Clinton has been on that plane

that plane has been to that island

therefore clinton has been to that island

which of course is terrible reasoning. next time you hop on a flight, find out every single airport that plane has ever flown to, and you're now implicated in crimes that took place in all of those places, even though nobody has ever produced a boarding pass of you flying to those places
    I don’t really care to argue whether or not he’s been to the island. I thought I had posted it, if I didn’t no big deal. Do you really think Clinton didn’t any of Epstein’s underage girls with him flying around with Epstein so much? Do you think this picture with one of Epstein’s child procurers was just a coincidence?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Ouch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok. so are we accepting all allegations against public figures wholesale or not?

during the kavanaugh hearings i said that i didnt believe her allegations alone would justify denying kavanaugh the bench. i'd also say that one persons claim in a lawsuit is not only insufficient to "prove" any conduct, let alone placing him in on some island.

if this one lawsuit is supposed to prove that clinton made several trips to that island (with no logs or corroborating evidence to support), then it falls short, and making definitive claims like "clinton made mutliple trips to orgy island" are still unfounded. unless everybody here is also willing to say with no uncertainty that kavanaugh raped

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    mhm yup. more articles saying that clinton has flown on epsteins plane.

nothing ever placing him on his island

lol
    According to the 30+ of Epstein’s victims, did all of the sexual acts occur on Epstein’s island? Yes or no.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TSA's talking about Epstein again?

Det Acosta brilliance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the 30+ of Epstein’s victims, did all of the sexual acts occur on Epstein’s island? Yes or no.
    i dont know.

my point of contention is that making the claim "clinton made several trips to the island" is unfounded. and based on a lawsuit nobody here has ever read. and where clinton is not even a party to the lawsuit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's lawyer was directly accused tho....

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i dont know.

my point of contention is that making the claim "clinton made several trips to the island" is unfounded. and based on a lawsuit nobody here has ever read. and where clinton is not even a party to the lawsuit.
    They didn’t all occur on the island. You’d know that if you’d read anything about the case. By the way you skipped a few questions.

Do you really think Clinton didn’t any of Epstein’s underage girls with him flying around with Epstein so much? Do you think this picture with one of Epstein’s child procurers was just a coincidence?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They didn’t all occur on the island. You’d know that if you’d read anything about the case. By the way you skipped a few questions.

Do you really think Clinton didn’t any of Epstein’s underage girls with him flying around with Epstein so much? Do you think this picture with one of Epstein’s child procurers was just a coincidence?

What's your conspiracy theory today?

I noticed you stopped talking about det Acosta hearing brilliance.

Were you just wrong again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t really care to argue whether or not he’s been to the island.
    well thats exactly what chris and i had been arguing

I thought I had posted it, if I didn’t no big deal.
    you had posted some other articles showing some of the flight logs. none of them involved clinton going to the island. iirc they involved hong kong, japan, etc

Do you really think Clinton didn’t any of Epstein’s underage girls with him flying around with Epstein so much?
    lol well thats quite the loaded question isn't it? none of us can pretend to have any knowledge of that.

do you really think trump didnt any of epstein's underage girls, especially given the one in the lawsuit said she was initially approached while working at mar-a-lago?

Do you think this picture with one of Epstein’s child procurers was just a coincidence?
    trump and epstein were known associates. i dont think any pictures are coincidental.

do you think this picture is proof of child rape? is this #chickenlover all over again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn’t all occur on the island. You’d know that if you’d read anything about the case.
    i did know that. i was specifically refuting chris's (and previously, yours and derp's) claims that clinton is known to have made multiple trips to "pedo/orgy island"

By the way you skipped a few questions.

answered above

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double ding. Also willing to believe Trump is banging underage girls on the Lolita Express but not Clinton because....reasons.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    well thats exactly what chris and i had been arguing

you had posted some other articles showing some of the flight logs. none of them involved clinton going to the island. iirc they involved hong kong, japan, etc

lol well thats quite the loaded question isn't it? none of us can pretend to have any knowledge of that.

do you really think trump didnt any of epstein's underage girls, especially given the one in the lawsuit said she was initially approached while working at mar-a-lago?

trump and epstein were known associates. i dont think any pictures are coincidental
    It’s not hard to answer a simple question and give your opinion, watch.

No I don’t think Trump ed any of Epstein’s underage girls. There are no flight logs with him traveling the world with Epstein. Epstein was kicked out of Mar-a-lago after the girls story came out.

I’ll ask you again, do you really think Clinton didn’t any of Epstein’s underage girls with him flying around with Epstein so much? Considering Clinton’s past with women combined with Epstein’s and their frequent travel together I think Clinton did. Your turn.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    well you said you didn’t when I asked you earlier
    no harm no foul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Double ding. Also willing to believe Trump is banging underage girls on the Lolita Express but not Clinton because....reasons.
    that's weird. id never believe that

It’s not hard to answer a simple question and give your opinion, watch.
    No I don’t think Trump ed any of Epstein’s underage girls. There are no flight logs with him traveling the world with Epstein. Epstein was kicked out of Mar-a-lago after the girls story came out.

I’ll ask you again, do you really think Clinton didn’t any of Epstein’s underage girls with him flying around with Epstein so much? Considering Clinton’s past with women combined with Epstein’s and their frequent travel together I think Clinton did. Your turn.
    good for you. you're able to speak out of your ass on matters you have no personal knowledge of, nor any reliable primary/secondary sources for either.

did bill clinton remain buddy buddy with epstein after the girls story came out? did you consider trump's past with women combined with epstein's and their great friendship including trump complimenting epstein for his taste in younger women?

i personally dont claim to have any knowledge of any of it. and the null hypothesis is that no, the burden is on somebody claiming there was rape.

Thread Information