Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And LkrFan. You have some gotdayum explaining to do dubbing that “Lethanos” when he is only rockin 3 stones.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't spin this ..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Also, the east is dog .
    Their current record would have them sitting 1 game back of 8th in the East compared to 6 in the west

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at .10...Kuzma...play some defense

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    His season after he passed my record. think he slick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says nothing about Lebron. Says everything about the Lakers. It's not like he dominated Eastern teams this year.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Says nothing about Lebron. Says everything about the Lakers.
    Says nothing about LeBron but says everything about the Lakers which includes LeBron...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says nothing about LeBron but says everything about the Lakers which includes LeBron...
    Lebron dragged 3 teams to the Finals, won rings with 2 of them. That included beating the best the West had to offer. Lakers didn't do anything to get to the playoffs other than bring in Lebron.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It actually speaks a lot about LeBron. He struggled to make the playoffs in the West. Struggling to surpass teams like the Kings. It speaks about LeBron that Kawhi, George And Paul chose not to go there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebron dragged 3 teams to the Finals, won rings with 2 of them. That included beating the best the West had to offer. Lakers didn't do anything to get to the playoffs other than bring in Lebron.
    LeBron was the worst out of the Big 3 the Dallas series. Outplayed by Jason Terry by the actual way. Singlehandedly costing them that series because he was afraid to shoot in the 4th quarters. GOAT stuff?

Dragged is a funny term to use when you have Wade and Bosh. As I remember, Game 6 Ray Allen and Bosh sure did a lot of carrying of LeBron’s legacy after that horrendous brick near the end of regulation. Allen misses and it’s2-6. Notice someone else made that play?

I also surely remember Irving making a series clinching shot. Didn’t see LeBron dragging anybody there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron was the worst out of the Big 3 the Dallas series. Outplayed by Jason Terry by the actual way. Singlehandedly costing them that series because he was afraid to shoot in the 4th quarters. GOAT stuff?

Dragged is a funny term to use when you have Wade and Bosh. As I remember, Game 6 Ray Allen and Bosh sure did a lot of carrying of LeBron’s legacy after that horrendous brick near the end of regulation. Allen misses and it’s2-6. Notice someone else made that play?

I also surely remember Irving making a series clinching shot. Didn’t see LeBron dragging anybody there
    Miami really destroyed the league before and after Lebron. Same with Cleveland.

So John Paxxon > MJ

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So when you go back to it, LeBron’s signature moments in the finals belong to Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving for saving him from 2 losses. Ew.

Even Kobe took Smush Parker to the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when you go back to it, LeBron’s signature moments in the finals belong to Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving for saving him from 2 losses. Ew.

Even Kobe took Smush Parker to the playoffs

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And don’t give me that about it’s the Lakers. With that team he should at least be in the 8th or 7th spot. Not 5 games under .500

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But you know. When compe ion gets tough he quits.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the Lakers, like 21-25 when LeBron plays? I don't know how he doesn't have to take a lot of the responsibility for that lost season. LeBron got lazy on D and his teammates stopped covering for him once he let it be known he was shipping them all out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are the Lakers, like 21-25 when LeBron plays? I don't know how he doesn't have to take a lot of the responsibility for that lost season. LeBron got lazy on D and his teammates stopped covering for him once he let it be known he was shipping them all out.
    It's a campaign to oust the white coach. This we know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And LkrFan. You have some gotdayum explaining to do dubbing that “Lethanos” when he is only rockin 3 stones.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan missed the playoffs in back-to-back seasons in the worst conference in NBA history at the same stage of his career

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It actually speaks a lot about LeBron. He struggled to make the playoffs in the West. Struggling to surpass teams like the Kings. It speaks about LeBron that Kawhi, George And Paul chose not to go there.
    Didn't Anthony Davis just ask for a trade to go there?

Thread Information