Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Eagles got a hot dog and cap space in return.

For such a "Trump thumping, conservative organization" (quote, close quote) they sure don't mind employing both of these SJW mouthy gots... also this pretty much guarantees Trey Flowers is a goner.

Bennett will be 34 this season. Banged up and showed signs of age last year. Not sure what he has left in the tank. Not sure if it matters because Belichick could win with a front 7 full of Division III college players.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    really happy about this

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    really happy about this
    Yeah no you just got a premier pass rusher on the defensive line for nothing

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah no you just got a premier pass rusher on the defensive line for nothing
    34 y/o

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He was SOLID last season for the Eagles in all the games I watched 5+ games? If he wasn't such a SJW got I would want him on the Cowboys

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He was SOLID last season for the Eagles in all the games I watched 5+ games? If he wasn't such a SJW got I would want him on the Cowboys
    Yeah he had 9 sacks and did it without full time starter snaps.

If they find a way to retain Malcolm Brown and Flowers Patriots front 7 will actually be semi respectable next year.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Rumor is they might also sign Martellus Bennett, which would be a major improvement over Dwayne Allen. Still need to draft a tight end 1st or 2nd round imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rumor is they might also sign Martellus Bennett, which would be a major improvement over Dwayne Allen. Still need to draft a tight end 1st or 2nd round imo.
    The tight end brother has been out of the NFL for basically 2 years. Falcons game was his last meaningful snap; he played very few snaps the year he signed with the Packers before going down injured early in the season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah he had 9 sacks and did it without full time starter snaps.

If they find a way to retain Malcolm Brown and Flowers Patriots front 7 will actually be semi respectable next year.
    Flowers is gone, they pretty much confirmed it. Malcom Brown seems like a Belichick special if he falls under the radar such that they keep him cheap. His stats aren't flashy but he's one of the better pure run stuffing DTs in the league.

Thread Information