Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also the “Luka’s defense is bad” argument comes from people who don’t watch him play defense. His biggest failing is constantly hunting for steals and letting his man cut to the rim. When he plays a guy straight up, he usually has the footwork and strength to make it tough. Nobody on the Clippers could consistently beat Luka in an iso except for Kawhi.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Trae is horrific on defense but he’s smart and is able to do a lot of grabbing and flopping to neutralize a guy like Holliday who isn’t a killer on offense. Chris Paul OTOH will eat Trae alive.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Also the “Luka’s defense is bad” argument comes from people who don’t watch him play defense. His biggest failing is constantly hunting for steals and letting his man cut to the rim. When he plays a guy straight up, he usually has the footwork and strength to make it tough. Nobody on the Clippers could consistently beat Luka in an iso except for Kawhi.
    exactly, and his only shot he could get off on luka was the pullup, which pretty much no one can defend anyways

Thread Information