Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I find Trae very, very annoying from the embarrassing flopping to draw fouls, to the balding afro-weave whatever the that is, to his y bull but I dont doubt his talent at this point. His flopping didnt work as much as usual today (that one baseline foul on Thybulle was embarrassing and even with replay they didnt get it right) but he was still great.
    Ice Trae balling. Put some respeck on his game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knicks and 76ers both won championships. Trae beat them.

Luka is in a dogfight with a team that never made the WCFs
    And?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice Trae balling. Put some respeck on his game
    He'd be great even without the flopping and foul drawing shenanigans so I'm not calling gimmicks on his game or whatever

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trae won a playoff series before Luka

Pandemic P sent him home fishing twice

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae won a playoff series before Luka

Pandemic P sent him home fishing twice
    Pandemic P is Porzingis, so its true.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And Darko won a le before LeBron, so that settles that!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Darko won a le before LeBron, so that settles that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Hawks!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My ROY won his first 2 playoff series. Luka who?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Luka shot 5/23 Dallas would be losing every game by 40. I think its clear as day Atlanta has a much better roster than Dallas.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    if Luka shot 5/23 Dallas would be losing every game by 40. I think its clear as day Atlanta has a much better roster than Dallas.
    its literally funny to think how bad dallas would lose if luka ever shot like that against the clippers

swap luka and trae, dallas is in the lottery and atl are favorites against every team except maybe healthy lakers

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I don’t know that it’s Atlanta has a clearly much better roster. They might. But it’s not like he got surrounded by no-doubt star talent and the perfect complementary cast. Capela wasn’t exactly in high demand when they traded for him. Opie Heurter basically won them the series last night and most of the league and damn sure most NBA fans didn’t even know who he was when he got drafted and probably not before these playoffs. Their other high draft picks were injured. Lou Williams on another team is as much of a problem as he is an asset. And any team in the league could have signed Gallo at the right price last fall. Maybe a better cast, but it ain’t no Brooklyn Nets constructed team.

I think it’s more so about being in the Eastern conference against a ty Knicks team that was built for the regular season and an overrated Sixers team led by a giant talk too much, walking injury and a broke, super dumbed down version of the Freak who shoots worse than him if that’s possible, and dumbass Doc Rivers who insisted on keeping his son-in-law on a role player who kept abusing him. Huerter-Curry was the difference in the game and ultimately decided the series.

I gotta believe Luka gets his team to the same spot if you put the Mavs as the 5th seed in the Eastern Conference and the Hawks as the 6th seed in the West.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I agree the compe ion ATL faced is less and the mavs probably could accomplish the same in the same situation. but it's very obvious that Collins/Capella/Bog > KP/Maxi/THJ. Also Lou/Hunter/Huerter > Brunson/Dodo/Rich

so yes the team is flat out better on every level except the superstar. thats just how good Luka is.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree the compe ion ATL faced is less and the mavs probably could accomplish the same in the same situation. but it's very obvious that Collins/Capella/Bog > KP/Maxi/THJ. Also Lou/Hunter/Huerter > Brunson/Dodo/Rich

so yes the team is flat out better on every level except the superstar. thats just how good Luka is.
    Bucks > Clippers tbh, yet my ROY clowning them (so far).

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is this the Trae Young apology thread?

Signing in as I am one of those who talked sh1t about him. Kid is balling out right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this the Trae Young apology thread?

Signing in as I am one of those who talked sh1t about him. Kid is balling out right now.
    - apologies accepted.

30.5ppg
    10.5apg

In the playoffs no less! Put some respeck on my ROY name.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    hes been fantastic

but if we are comparing him to luka, its not a question luka > trae

hes been very fortunate to face the teams hes faced so far dont have offensive guards to make him pay for his beyond atrocious defense. hes been allowed to hide every series.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hes been fantastic

but if we are comparing him to luka, its not a question luka > trae

hes been very fortunate to face the teams hes faced so far dont have offensive guards to make him pay for his beyond atrocious defense. hes been allowed to hide every series.
    If he leads the Hawks past the Bucks, we gonna have a convo about it. Bucks are better than the Clippers. Trae in Conference Finals, Luka can't get outta the first round.

Luka is atrocious defensively as well. Luka is a ballhog too. When he's making shots it's sweet, when he don't (in mid to late 4th quarter because he's a lardass ) not so much.

Trae shoots it at a great clip from the charity stripe so he's a better closer too.

To be continued son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he leads the Hawks past the Bucks, we gonna have a convo about it. Bucks are better than the Clippers. Trae in Conference Finals, Luka can't get outta the first round.

Luka is atrocious defensively as well. Luka is a ballhog too. When he's making shots it's sweet, when he don't (in mid to late 4th quarter because he's a lardass ) not so much.

Trae shoots it at a great clip from the charity stripe so he's a better closer too.

To be continued son.
    Are they still In their rookie years?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

To be continued son.
    Exactly. Luka got TIRED at the end of games. That has to do with his conditioning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a huge Young fan, but he's proving to be fearless. I've got no problem with his success.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

When he's making shots it's sweet, when he don't (in mid to late 4th quarter because he's a lardass ) not so much.

To be continued son.
    Exactly. Luka got TIRED at the end of games. That has to do with his conditioning
    oh hes definitely to blame for his own conditioning

however hes probably nowhere near as tired if he has offensively and defensively competent teammates, and isnt having to body his way to the rim 40 times in the first half just to keep his team afloat, as opposed to trae who has the luxury of taking every other play off when he can just give it to collins, huerter, lou and hunter to go create offense

Luka is atrocious defensively as well.
    theres a difference between not giving effort, and actually sucking on defense. luka doesnt give effort, but when he has to, is capable of actually playing solid defense and staying in front of his man. there were many occasions where kawhi and pg couldnt get past him, and were pretty much relying on pullups to score on him. but when you have to do literally everything on offense all game, its hard to have much gas later in games. about the only player ever thats been forced to do that nightly for long stretches for his team to win a championship has been lebron.

Luka is a ballhog too.
    i dont think either of them are ballhogs tbh. generally ballhog is a term used when a guy controls the ball so much that its to the detriment of the offense. thats clearly not the case at all for luka, where when hes off the floor the team ORTG was like a 30

danilo galinari is a career 88% FT shooter. ig that makes him a better closer than kobe.

regardless, thats about the only flaw luka has offensively. hopefully he fixes it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka is definitely the better player

But Trae has the better supporting cast and plays in the easier conference

Not hating on Trae, he’s been great and he’s a great playoff troll, I like his at ude

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    This is like saying D-Wade > LeBron because he got a better supporting cast early on.

Thread Information