Last edited by JohnnyMax; 03-09-2019 at 02:12 PM.

Another Chiefs game where a white fan throws middle finger

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Dapped + Repped

those cacs
    Last edited by Bynumite; 03-09-2019 at 04:09 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    First picture cracks me up. That lard ass ain't climbing up there

Kid in blue jacket thinking: "Bought admission to a sporting event and ended up in the zoo"

Believe.
    Post Count
    First picture cracks me up. That lard ass ain't climbing up there

Kid in blue jacket thinking: "Bought admission to a sporting event and ended up in the zoo"
    Who do the people pay big $$$$$ to see?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who do the people pay big $$$$$ to see?
    NFL? I think alot of fans just go for the tailgate and to hurl insults at the opposing team/fans. MLB & NBA is where fans buy tickets to watch specific players in action. NFL is much better on TV in terms of viewing.

I remember not even bothering to go inside the stadium at some NFL games and just tossing the ticket

Believe.
    Post Count
    NFL? I think alot of fans just go for the tailgate and to hurl insults at the opposing team/fans. MLB & NBA is where fans buy tickets to watch specific players in action. NFL is much better on TV in terms of viewing.
    Couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Why is the draft so big?

Why all this concern over who goes where in free agency?

Rooting for your fav players and the action is why people go to football games. Keep in mind a lot of people are there with the family, and some oldsters. Only a small % of fans act like monkies in heat.

Without the black athletes there would be no NFL.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Why is the draft so big?

Why all this concern over who goes where in free agency?

Rooting for your fav players and the action is why people go to football games. Keep in mind a lot of people are there with the family, and some oldsters. Only a small % of fans act like monkies in heat.

Without the black athletes there would be no NFL.
    - Because of College Football. NBA draft was bigger before a)International players and B)guys were in school for 3 to 4 years becoming household names

- Less free agency concern than in NBA

- NFL games are not great experiences. The crowd compared to MLB/NBA is fat and trashy. First NFL game I ever attended I concluded that is what WWF must be like. Actually seeing the ball and what is occurring is difficult. Nothing worse than seeing a rushing game breakout and all you see is piles of dudes on top of each other. And of course "Flag on the play". Womp womp womp. No greater buzzkill in American sports.

Believe.
    Post Count
    - Because of College Football. NBA draft was bigger before a)International players and B)guys were in school for 3 to 4 years becoming household names

- Less free agency concern than in NBA

- NFL games are not great experiences. The crowd compared to MLB/NBA is fat and trashy. First NFL game I ever attended I concluded that is what WWF must be like. Actually seeing the ball and what is occurring is difficult. Nothing worse than seeing a rushing game breakout and all you see is piles of dudes on top of each other. And of course "Flag on the play". Womp womp womp. No greater buzzkill in American sports.
    Dude, it's as if you are from a far off galaxy, dead serious. You don't get anything ever.

You do get 99% of everybody totally disagrees with you 99% of the time.....right?

Watch the NCAA basketball Championship game, you will see how many white guys out there? Same with any football game.....why?

Only 14% of Americans are black, half of that are women, so only about 7% are black males. What % of that are 18-30? What....3%? Now look at how many of that 3% are great athletes.

Why fight it guy?

NFL cornerbacks.....100%....black, why?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-11-2019 at 03:47 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, it's as if you are from a far off galaxy, dead serious. You don't get anything ever.

You do get 99% of everybody totally disagrees with you 99% of the time.....right?

Watch the NCAA basketball Championship game, you will see how many white guys out there? Same with any football game.....why?

Only 14% of Americans are black, half of that are women, so only about 7% are black males. What % of that are 18-30? What....3%? Now look at how many of that 3% are great athletes.

Why fight it guy?

Did you attend some poor school with only a football field? My high school had countless sports such as wrestling, water polo, lacrosse/field hockey, tennis, indoor hockey and golf.

I remember when I attended school in Vancouver they didn't even have a football team. Rugby instead and guys had so many injuries like broken noses and other bones

If you are an amateur and star in baseball, soccer, hockey or basketball then THE WORLD is open to you. American football? Alabama or Iowa is your ceiling.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Why fight it guy?

I bless the rains down in aaaaaaaaaaaaafrica

Believe.
    Post Count
    Did you attend some poor school with only a football field? My high school had countless sports such as wrestling, water polo, lacrosse/field hockey, tennis, indoor hockey and golf.

I remember when I attended school in Vancouver they didn't even have a football team. Rugby instead and guys had so many injuries like broken noses and other bones

If you are an amateur and star in baseball, soccer, hockey or basketball then THE WORLD is open to you. American football? Alabama or Iowa is your ceiling.
    As you totally ignore what was said.

Thread Information