Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Tell us exactly what you think the bad woman did that was so wrong.
    She committed fraud and bribery.

That was easy.

Why shouldn't the FBI pursue this fraud, derp?

Explain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Everyone knows Lamar Odom's charity was a sham. There's countless cases of this in celebrity circles. Cherry picking does nobody any real good. It's just FBI agents virtue signaling in their ranks.
    Why shouldn't the FBI investigate fake charities and the donations to those fake charities that affect taxes, derp?

Explain.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why shouldn't the FBI investigate fake charities and the donations to those fake charities that affect taxes, derp?

Explain.
    Oh, you're for taking down these phonies? You must be really excited about exposing the Clinton Foundation and pressing charges....

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    She committed fraud and bribery.

That was easy.

Explain.
    She paid extra to get her kid into a good college basically. It happens all the time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Oh, you're for taking down these phonies? You must be really excited about exposing the Clinton Foundation and pressing charges....
    Sure, if it's a fake charity and/or breaking laws -- of course. Investigate it.

Explain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    She paid extra to get her kid into a good college basically. It happens all the time.
    Not through fraud and bribery.

Explain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    why is Spurtacular trying to spin this? like this is disgusting.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Sure, if it's a fake charity and/or breaking laws -- of course. Investigate it.

Explain.
    "if"
    muh red pills

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Not through fraud and bribery.
    Yes it does. Or did you think a suitcase of unmarked bills was the norm?

Today's pscyhopav

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    What is your evidence the Clinton Foundation is a fake charity, derp?

Explain.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    why is Spurtacular trying to spin this? like this is disgusting.
    I haven't read any of it. I've only caught headlines. I can tell you that I know how the FBI works. You have guys trying to earn some gold stars. This is not the huge scandal relative to what's going down in this country. These people are patsies, just like Martha Stewart was back in the day. Sure, she was guilty; but she was the patsy for bigger stuff going down all around.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I can tell you that I know how the FBI works.
    Tell us how the FBI works, Special Agent Derp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    According to The Key, Singer's career includes positions such as:
    -- Senior executive at The Money Store/First Union Bank, running retail bank call centers;
    -- Executive vice president of the nation's largest publicly traded call center company, West Corporation;
    -- CEO of one of India's largest call center companies before selling it to ICICI Bank

This guy had sleezeball written all over him. Life coach, call center exec.

I have no doubt there are many more people who offer shortcuts for the wealthy, in legal matters, in education, in medical with donors list priority...

The real privilege is wealth, not race.

Even with these sting operations, you have to wonder what they do when they discover someone much more prominent is involved. Do they offer that person privacy as a favor and only include the b listers?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's wrong.

The fact that wealthy white people were doing it makes it a headliner. It's going to become part of the "white privilege" narrative.

I don't hate wealthy people. I just don't care for people who feel their social status should allow them to step on everyone else to create a facade of success. You have to wonder how many wealthy kids graduated from these colleges when they shouldn't have, how many grades were altered, tests were altered. Which of these is your doctor?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    It's wrong.

The fact that wealthy white people were doing it makes it a headliner. It's going to become part of the "white privilege" narrative.

I don't hate wealthy people. I just don't care for people who feel their social status should allow them to step on everyone else to create a facade of success. You have to wonder how many wealthy kids graduated from these colleges when they shouldn't have, how many grades were altered, tests were altered. Which of these is your doctor?
    Sure, it's wrong. But again, this is selective justice. Everyone knows re Derrick Rose had someone take his SAT for him (college athletics biggest scam going by far). The FBI are not heroes; they're just guys looking to score points.

I'll admit if I find out that the cheating was blatant enough, then I might pick up my torch. But I'm just calling out the bigger facade in all of this.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure, it's wrong. But again, this is selective justice. Everyone knows re Derrick Rose had someone take his SAT for him (college athletics biggest scam going by far). The FBI are not heroes; they're just guys looking to score points.

I'll admit if I find out that the cheating was blatant enough, then I might pick up my torch. But I'm just calling out the bigger facade in all of this.
    They can't go after the here and there infractions. They look for federal crimes, where money changes hands and enough people are involved to justify it being a sting.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    They can't go after the here and there infractions. They look for federal crimes, where money changes hands and enough people are involved to justify it being a sting.
    There's no money in college athletics? The moral integrity of the ins utions is already shattered is the point.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Beautiful takedown.

Rah FBI

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There's no money in college athletics? The moral integrity of the ins utions is already shattered is the point.
    Deflection central.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think the biggest issue, besides breaking the law or whatever, is the lie that kids have to go to college in the first place. These millionaires will drop tens to hundreds of thousands so that their disinterested kid can go to college and get a useless degree. Why waste money on college when they can use their nepotism and try to get their kids roles in the entertainment industry?
    That's not why they do it. It's so they can tell their friends that their kids were accepted into a prestigious college. They couldn't care less about the kids, else they'd not set them up for failure by shoving them into a program they aren't remotely prepared to enter.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Beautiful takedown.

Rah FBI
    These people will get off, for the most part, because they can afford representation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    These people will get off, for the most part, because they can afford representation.
    Maybe so.

But at least the names are out.
    Warning shots fired.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Beautiful takedown.

Rah FBI
    Deflection central.
    Follow your bliss, son. The FBI are not heroes. They're deputized thugs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe so.

But at least the names are out.
    Warning shots fired.
    There's already things like this showing up on MSM:

"These families exposed a system and I hope (this) injects into the American imagination just how much money and backdoor ways that wealthy, especially white wealthy families, get into college and universities,"

So it's about race now.

That didn't take long.

What's amusing is how CNN grabs this and fronts the narrative that wealthy white people have these advantages (which they do) while their big names are Cooper, son of Gloria Vanderbilt, and Cuomo, son of former NY governor Mario Cuomo.

You just know no middle class journalism student qualified.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There's already things like this showing up on MSM:

"These families exposed a system and I hope (this) injects into the American imagination just how much money and backdoor ways that wealthy, especially white wealthy families, get into college and universities,"

So it's about race now.

That didn't take long.

What's amusing is how CNN grabs this and fronts the narrative that wealthy white people have these advantages (which they do) while their big names are Cooper, son of Gloria Vanderbilt, and Cuomo, son of former NY governor Mario Cuomo.

You just know no middle class journalism student qualified.
    One of the guys involved in this is a counselor at IMG academy.
    This school gets kids from all over the country to come play football and has been accused shady academics.
    So the guy falsifying test scores works there. Plenty of black athletes in football at that high school make good scores on the SAT and or ACT.

Hopefully this dribbles down further. They have to make the connection. It will be interesting to see how much press this gets. There are some big-name college football players from that H. school. many of the universities and colleges said they would be punishing the “students” as well.

Thread Information