Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    It's Money Making Season Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4,202
    6 rings in 9 total opportunities in FOOTBALL, the ultimate sport of parity, the hard cap, no "supermax" or bird rights, the transience of free agency... not to mention, every playoff game is an elimination game in the NFL.

    versus

    a measly 3 rings in 9 attempts in the uber-weak conference, & can't even make it to the playoffs in the strong conference in an era of superteams, the max and supermax, and the ability to circumvent the cap to re-sign your own in the NBA.


    Tell me I'm wrong.
    _____________________________
    HAPPY 2019!


    2019 Goals:

    -$125,000 or Greater W2 Income
    -Move out of Texas
    -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135
    -Find a new serious girl
    -Don't die


    #LifeLongLibertarian
    #PulloutRockstar

  2. #2
    Executive Mitch's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    5,823
    go back to playing fortnight, Andy

  3. #3
    Veteran Bynumite's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6,822
    A thread comparing a player to a coach from 2 completely different sports.

    The comparison no one ever thought about or asked for is finally here. Good job
    _____________________________

  4. #4
    Believe. R. DeMurre's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    765
    Shakespeare>>> uncooked broccoli

  5. #5
    coffee's for closers FrostKing's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    2,950
    Lebron would be a measly tight end, with weak blocking and afraid to go over the middle
    _____________________________
    https://i.imgur.com/dDE00Yd.jpg

  6. #6
    Rosebud CitizenDwayne's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2,714
    Ernest Hemingway is better than both

  7. #7
    Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    2,992
    Russell Westbrook >>> Bill Belichick

  8. #8
    VanillaPlayerFan BD24's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4,933
    Shakespeare>>> uncooked broccoli

  9. #9
    Believe. Othyus Lalanne's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1,657
    Ernest Hemingway is better than both
    I don't like the way he endeed his career.
    _____________________________

  10. #10
    Veteran DMC's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    68,154
    Don Julio >>> the color mauve

  11. #11
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    36,315
    The Legend of zelda>>>> Zelda Fitzgerald
    _____________________________
    90% of Spurstalk posters love Trainwreck, the other 10% are liars


    SWEEP THE LEG!!!!!!!!!

  12. #12
    It's Money Making Season Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4,202
    Lebron would be a measly tight end, with weak blocking and afraid to go over the middle
    I agree 100%.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •