Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    We here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization pride ourselves in hiring quality young men with character...character....

We have a zero tolerance policy at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization and read my lips: We WILL NOT hire anybody who doesn’t contain the necessary standards of character that we are looking for and we will uphold these standards no matter what.....maybe....depending on whether or not they can help us win games...help us win games....

Something else that’s important here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization is that we define character pretty loosely...pretty loosely....in fact, our definition of character changes more than the items in my utility belt....

I think everyone here in this room, and by that I mean all you individuals in this confined space, can agree that Tyreke Hill is a man with high principles....and character....as evidenced by his 1,800 all purpose yards and 14 touchdowns last season...

This unwavering commitment to character is a reason this is a good fit to all parties involved ....beating his three year old just goes to show what kind of true professional he is and we can hope that he can apply that same philosophy to beating defensive backs this upcoming season....thank you...

Good Morning!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    We here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization pride ourselves in hiring quality young men with character...character....

We have a zero tolerance policy at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization and read my lips: We WILL NOT hire anybody who doesn’t contain the necessary standards of character that we are looking for and we will uphold these standards no matter what.....maybe....depending on whether or not they can help us win games...help us win games....

Something else that’s important here at the Dallas Football Cowboys organization is that we define character pretty loosely...pretty loosely....in fact, our definition of character changes more than the items in my utility belt....

I think everyone here in this room, and by that I mean all you individuals in this confined space, can agree that Tyreke Hill is a man with high principles....and character....as evidenced by his 1,800 all purpose yards and 14 touchdowns last season...

This unwavering commitment to character is a reason this is a good fit to all parties involved ....beating his three year old just goes to show what kind of true professional he is and we can hope that he can apply that same philosophy to beating defensive backs this upcoming season....thank you...

Good Morning!
    Have you stacked anything lately?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    All three phases...all three phases...

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    Have you stacked anything lately?
    We here at the Dallas Football Cowboys Organizations like to pride ourselves in being innovative....innovative....

By implementing state of the art plays such as the playaction forward pass, sending a receiver in motion, and lining up tight-ends wide on the goalline...I think we've put ourselves, and by ourselves I mean the Dallas Football Cowboys in a position to not only win football games but stay one step ahead of the rest of the league...rest of the league....

Another innovative idea that I will be implementing this upcoming Football season in the National Football League is shoe-horning in references to stacking as much as possible....even where it doesn't make sense...doesn't make sense....

For instance, whenever I reference the phrase "All three phases" I could instead reference stacking each phase on top of another....or when I say "We play for 60 minutes" I could instead mention how in each Football Contest we stack each minute on top of each other until the final aggregate sum is exactly 60....not 59....not 61...but 60....no more no less....if we go to Overtime we forfeit the game...forfeit the game....

But I have to admit....have to admit something....the real reason for implementing this change is not to be innovative....no...I lied....the real reason is to be able to deflect more questions at press conferences, to keep filibustering, and to distract from the fact that I'm more full of than Millenial Messiah....a Millenial Messiah.....

another AFC cakewalk for the cheatriots... even if brady goes down tbh.
    yeah theyll dominate with Brisset even

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah theyll dominate with Brisset even
    you mean Hoyer. Brissett is on the colts

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bump

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ban this fool from the league. Throw his ass in prison. Thank you, you, bye.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they reopened the criminal case. he's ed

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Ban this fool from the league. Throw his ass in prison. Thank you, you, bye.
    Bill Belichick, Robert Kraft, Tom Brady and 52 others like this.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Didn't the Chiefs just s out $100M to a woman beater?

Thread Information