Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking at this guy’s numbers on basketball reference and his freshman year he shot a lot better than he has this season with more usage which isn’t all that great of an indicator. It was stated he isn’t all that great on defense or a great athlete and his 3 point shot isn’t all that great coupled with him not really being a play maker. What does this guy bring to the table that made him a sleeper in the thread starters eyes?

of course he can get better and maybe in the right situation become a pro player (long shot with the NBA) and have a long career. But just looking at his numbers and honestly not seeing him play before gives me cause to pause. I will definitely check out Buffalo tournament game now though to see how he plays. If he does well in it he might pop up on some real talent evaluators radar
    There's a lot of talent out there and hopefully PATFO can find the diamonds in the rough.

Seniors (like Thybulle) are interesting because most teams overlook them likely due to lack of elite athleticism. There's a reason why these players were not good enough to be considered as freshmen or sop res. But the Spurs picking usually in the 20s need to find players where nobody else is looking. Unfortunately, the Spurs have not hit jackpot with 2nd round picks lately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a lot of talent out there and hopefully PATFO can find the diamonds in the rough.

Seniors (like Thybulle) are interesting because most teams overlook them likely due to lack of elite athleticism. There's a reason why these players were not good enough to be considered as freshmen or sop res. But the Spurs picking usually in the 20s need to find players where nobody else is looking. Unfortunately, the Spurs have not hit jackpot with 2nd round picks lately.
    I agree that the team needs to find quality players by any means and there are a lot of good upper class men who get over looked during the draft. That still doesn’t answer my question why this particular player is being called a sleeper by the thread starter. The guys shooting, assist, a combined defensive numbers aren’t that great. Not to mention the thread starter said he isn’t a great athlete or defender. So why is he considered a sleeper to the thread starter? Does he have a crazy wing span or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that the team needs to find quality players by any means and there are a lot of good upper class men who get over looked during the draft. That still doesn’t answer my question why this particular player is being called a sleeper by the thread starter. The guys shooting, assist, a combined defensive numbers aren’t that great. Not to mention the thread starter said he isn’t a great athlete or defender. So why is he considered a sleeper to the thread starter? Does he have a crazy wing span or something?
    OP still thinks Jimmer Fredette is an NBA quality player. Does that answer your question?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP still thinks Jimmer Fredette is an NBA quality player. Does that answer your question?
    I seen folks roasting him about that. I’m just trying to understand what he sees in the guy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In spite of the fact that he’s played two years of college ball, and he’s not on anyone’s mock draft now?
    Imo, he will be drafted. But if not he will be a training camp invite.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seen folks roasting him about that. I’m just trying to understand what he sees in the guy
    He's not white, and as far as I can tell he's not Mormon. So I don't get it either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've heard he dropped 65 last night in the Singapore D-League zchinzung conference Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo, he will be drafted. But if not he will be a training camp invite.
    And shortly after that, a star, right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And shortly after that, a star, right?
    He'll need time to develop like most young players.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he'll need to adapt to the physicality of the NBA. Finishing/defending in the lane against players who are bigger than him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I notice that's different is that he's a lefty.

Hilliard was also a lefty, listed at 6'6".... he didn't make the team. Although I thought he was a decent player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bold take is that he’s undrafted, and never plays an NBA minute.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bitterness consumes you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I was wrong on this one. At the time I was thinking maybe I should sit a couple days on it.
    But I had to be bold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy...s_(basketball)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I was wrong on this one. At the time I was thinking maybe I should sit a couple days on it.
    But I had to be bold.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy...s_(basketball)
    Nah, you're just a dumbass with little insight or understanding of what makes a player "great" or of NBA quality.

No need to bump & backtrack your stupid prediction.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, you're just a dumbass with little insight or understanding of what makes a player "great" or of NBA quality.

No need to bump & backtrack your stupid prediction.
    Big talk from someone I don't care about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the lob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not seeing this guy in any mock drafts, but I'm gonna call it now that this guy is a future NBA all-star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is: which prospect are we currently doing what Spurtacular did with Jeremy Harris to?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is: which prospect are we currently doing what Spurtacular did with Jeremy Harris to?
    JH wasn't a bad call on paper. He has the skill set. The building blocks are there.
    He wasn't drafted and never got a real chance.
    I'm not saying I was totally wrong. I'm pointing out that it didn't happen though.

Thread Information