Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I was thinking maybe he was going through a phase and the terrible takes would stop but maybe this will help him realize how re ed he is.
    Please feel free to add on.

Saints are in cap and I think Brees has lost it...
    Facts : Brees had one of the most efficient seasons in the league last season and of his career.

James White is the Robert Horry/Steve Kerr of running backs
    I don't even know where to begin.

Haskins has Winston written all over him.
    Nothing backs this up. Except they're black.

Jeez, can someone ING cover #13? It's not ing rocket science to cover the slowest receiver on the field. ING DUMBASSES.
    One of my favorites. By the way, #13 was Michael Thomas.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 of the 4 are dead accurate and another 1 was plausible with a better defensive gameplan, but Jim Schwartz is hot garbage.

The 4th one is TBD, but Brees didn't look good in the playoffs for the most part. Season ended on a game-losing pick on a floater, but the floater to Ted Ginn near the end of regulation that set up the controversial no-call also should have been intercepted.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2 of the 4 are dead accurate and another 1 was plausible with a better defensive gameplan, but Jim Schwartz is hot garbage.

The 4th one is TBD, but Brees didn't look good in the playoffs for the most part. Season ended on a game-losing pick on a floater, but the floater to Ted Ginn near the end of regulation that set up the controversial no-call also should have been intercepted.
    Damn...I feel like I should hire Chump to start asking the questions. I suppose I can emulate him.

Which are the ones that are dead accurate? We can start there. I'm waiting.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    dp

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Damn...I feel like I should hire Chump to start asking the questions. I suppose I can emulate him.

Which are the ones that are dead accurate? We can start there. I'm waiting.
    The middle two. Haskins is a bust. Murray on the other hand is that guy who will *WOW* you a couple times per season but will fizzle or be a below average starter the majority of the time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The middle two. Haskins is a bust. Murray on the other hand is that guy who will *WOW* you a couple times per season but will fizzle or be a below average starter the majority of the time.
    Haskins may be a bust but he's nothing like Winston. If that's the jump you're making, it's pretty disingenuous. You might as well say that Jacobs has Winston written all over him.

And who the is Murray?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Haskins may be a bust but he's nothing like Winston. If that's the jump you're making, it's pretty disingenuous. You might as well say that Jacobs has Winston written all over him.

And who the is Murray?
    ok ok not winston

GENO SMITH

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ok ok not winston

GENO SMITH
    Smith is black and was a bust. So I guess that checks all the important boxes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ok ok not winston

GENO SMITH
    EJ Manuel or Geno, yup. This class is 2013 pack trash all over again. Best possible year for the Cowboys to not have a 1st round pick.

The Winston comparison was just being nice tbh.

Believe.
    Post Count
    MM takes are as good as anyone else's here, he knows as much as anyone else other than myself when it comes to the history thing. But that is true of everyone.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    MM takes are as good as anyone else's here, he knows as much as anyone else other than myself when it comes to the history thing. But that is true of everyone.
    Appreciate it, but I'm actually below average in the "history thing" when it comes to football. I know a of a lot more about NBA history than NFL history, but know a lot more about the NFL now than the NBA now. Weird, I know, but that's what you get from growing up with basketball then later gravitating toward football.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Appreciate it, but I'm actually below average in the "history thing" when it comes to football. I know a of a lot more about NBA history than NFL history, but know a lot more about the NFL now than the NBA now. Weird, I know, but that's what you get from growing up with basketball then later gravitating toward football.
    I enjoy your takes far more than the whiners here. You know as much about todays game as anyone here and have shown that.

I can't talk NBA or basebal history other than knowing who everybody knows like Chamberlain and Babe Ruth. Football....100% covered.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Blue jays being endangered.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Blue jays being endangered.
    Oh . Yes sir....will add...

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Wouldn't pick on Andy, tbh. The fact that he gets called a slave by his whale of a woman is punishment enough for the kid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wouldn't pick on Andy, tbh. The fact that he gets called a slave by his whale of a woman is punishment enough for the kid.
    That's a dumb gimmick that was disproven. Mind if you post pictures of these people you are referring to when you thought you doxxed me but instead caught a big ol' red herring?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    That's a dumb gimmick that was disproven. Mind if you post pictures of these people you are referring to when you thought you doxxed me but instead caught a big ol' red herring?
    Calm down, "slave"

Tell that fat of a female to give you at least a little respect, even you deserve it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Calm down, "slave"

Tell that fat of a female to give you at least a little respect, even you deserve it.
    I still don't get who tf you're talking about. At least provide a link.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Be careful, this fraud will really show you...by trying to tattle to the owners.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I love Cooper but Gallup is at least as good.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo's injury could be huge blessing in disguise for 2015 Super Bowl run
    Associating Brandon ing Weeden with a blessing

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Associating Brandon ing Weeden with a blessing
    Romo doesn't go down, we don't get Dak and Zeke.

Thank you, Jordan Hicks. Good luck in ass Arizona... you'll need it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Romo doesn't go down, we don't get Dak and Zeke.

Thank you, Jordan Hicks. Good luck in ass Arizona... you'll need it.
    I love how you double down on your horrible takes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Andy

Thread Information