San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York Times lie worse then boutons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s Baseless Accusation of Mueller ‘Crime’

President Donald Trump — without evidence — accused special counsel Robert Mueller of illegally deleting the text messages of two people who had been assigned to the Russia investigation.

There is no evidence that Mueller — or anyone else — illegally deleted text messages sent or received by Strzok and Page.

the IG report also said that Strzok and Page received iPhones from the Department of Justice after they were assigned to the special counsel’s office in the spring of 2017.

No data could be recovered from the iPhones, because the special counsel’s office reset the phones to factory settings after Page and Strzok turned them in, according to the report.

Both FBI employees had the iPhones for less than two months, and they continued to use their FBI-issued phones while working in the special counsel’s office,

there is no evidence in the IG report of any wrongdoing.

The report notes that the DOJ “routinely resets mobile devices to factory settings when the device is returned” by an employee.

Mueller is not mentioned in the IG report.

According to public accounts, Mueller’s only role in the matter was to remove
    Strzok from the special counsel’s Russia investigation after he learned of the politically charged text messages.

We asked the White House what evidence the president has that Mueller committed a crime, but we have not received a response.

https://www.factcheck.org/2019/06/trumps-baseless-accusation-of-mueller-crime/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump still more than willing and even joyful in talking to putin about mueller- even mocking his crimes and mocking the usa in front of putin

yet

never ever willing to talk to mueller about putin.

Fraud criminal traitor illegitimate “president.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump still more than willing and even joyful in talking to putin about mueller- even mocking his crimes and mocking the usa in front of putin

yet

lol it's fun watching yall loons slip further and further into psychosis on a daily basis. thanks for the laughs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yet

typical bully when there will be no pushback, and/or with a big power imbalance (trashing WH staff, his employees),

but typical spineless chicken avoiding facing real pushback from someone of equal or greater power.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Barr gets a surprisingly harsh dressing-down from one of his long-time colleagues

“Having known Barr for four decades,

including preceding him as deputy attorney general in the Bush administration,” Ayer wrote,

“I knew him to be a fierce advocate of unchecked presidential power,

so my own hopes were outweighed by skepticism that this would come true.

But the first few months of his current tenure, and

in particular his handling of the Mueller report, suggest something very different —

that he is using the office he holds to advance his extraordinary lifetime project of assigning unchecked power to the president.”

Ayer hammered his former colleague’s legal reasoning in his memo summarizing Mueller’s findings, saying

the “facts simply don’t matter” in the attorney general’s understanding of the Cons ution,

which Barr believes establishes the president as “the sole repository of all Executive powers conferred by the Cons ution.”

“Why worry about facts if, as Trump has claimed repeatedly,

the president has unlimited power to direct or terminate any investigation, including of himself?”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/bil...m_campaign=495

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Judiciary Committee to subpoena a dozen Mueller witnesses, force confrontation with DOJ

This group includes the biggest names, and most critical testimony, of the whole Trump/Russia affair.

With this fresh batch of subpoenas, the Judiciary Committee is going right to the heart of the whole issue—

and forcing a confrontation with the DOJ that isn’t likely to be resolved this side of impeachment.

Jared Kushner

John Kelly,

Michael Flynn

Rod Rosenstein.

Corey Lewandowski,

Keith Davidson

Dylan Howard,

David Pecker,

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/7/9/1870435/-House-Judiciary-Committee-to-subpoena-a-dozen-Mueller-witnesses-force-confrontation-with-DOJ

Trash/Barr will block them, and still Pelosi will refuse to impeach

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's personal defense lawyer speaks

William Barr: Democrats want to create a "public spectacle" with Robert Mueller's House testimony

"I'm not sure what purpose is served by dragging him up there and trying to grill him," the attorney general says

Barr on Monday accused House Democrats of attempting to create a "public spectacle" by subpoenaing Robert Mueller,

He also said the Justice Department would

"seek to block any attempt by Congress to subpoena members of the special counsel's team,"

Although Mueller no longer works for Justice, the department could seek to limit his testimony about decisions he made as special counsel.

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/09/william-barr-democrats-want-to-create-a-public-spectacle-with-robert-muellers-house-testimony/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    House Judiciary Committee to subpoena a dozen Mueller witnesses, force confrontation with DOJ

This group includes the biggest names, and most critical testimony, of the whole Trump/Russia affair.

With this fresh batch of subpoenas, the Judiciary Committee is going right to the heart of the whole issue—

and forcing a confrontation with the DOJ that isn’t likely to be resolved this side of impeachment.

Jared Kushner

John Kelly,

Michael Flynn

Rod Rosenstein.

Corey Lewandowski,

Keith Davidson

Dylan Howard,

David Pecker,

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/7/9/1870435/-House-Judiciary-Committee-to-subpoena-a-dozen-Mueller-witnesses-force-confrontation-with-DOJ

Trash/Barr will block them, and still Pelosi will refuse to impeach

Why has no one, including Mueller, interviewed Julián Assange?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why has trump not denounced putin?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because he was hiding out in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London until 15 minutes ago?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because he was hiding out in the Ecuadorean Embassy in London until 15 minutes ago?
    Pam Anderson brought him sandwiches and had lunch with him on numerous occasions I’m sure Mueller has a bit more pull than her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pam Anderson brought him sandwiches and had lunch with him on numerous occasions I’m sure Mueller has a bit more pull than her.
    With Ecuador?

Not sure why you would think that. Wasn't the whole point of giving Assange sanctuary in the first place to protect Assange from extradition to the US?

Didn't Pompeo call him a "hostile nonstate foreign intelligence service" or some such?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    With Ecuador?

Not sure why you would think that. Wasn't the whole point of giving Assange sanctuary in the first place to protect Assange from extradition to the US?

Didn't Pompeo call him a "hostile nonstate foreign intelligence service" or some such?
    Sure
    Sure
    Sure

Guess who can testify now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    With Ecuador?

Sure
    Sure
    Sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure
    Sure
    Sure

by/for whom will Assange be called to testify?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    by/for whom will Assange be called to testify?
    I’m sure there is still a congressional Russia collusion investigation or two still actively floating around.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure there is still a congressional Russia collusion investigation or two still actively floating around.
    Don't hold your breath.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure
    Sure
    Sure

Why do you think Asssange would testify?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller made key errors that are letting Trump get away with Russia collusion: law professor

the special counsel showed evidence but

failed to state a conclusion that the Trump campaign criminally coordinated with Russia ahead of the 2016 election.

“Based on the facts he found,

he should have identified Trump campaign felonies,” Shugerman wrote.

“Mueller’s errors meant that,

first, he failed to conclude that the Trump campaign criminally coordinated with Russia;

second,
    he failed to indict campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy Rick Gates for felony campaign coordination.”

Shugerman argued that the third error Mueller made was

failing to place 10 acts of Trump felony obstruction of justice in a compelling context with the other crimes,

which caused those criminal actions by the president to fall flat with the public.

“On top of these errors, the former

special counsel said he deliberately wrote the report to be unclear

because it would be unfair to make clear criminal accusations against a president,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/mueller-made-key-errors-that-are-letting-trump-get-away-with-russia-collusion-law-professor/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=642

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump acted like a ‘total beast’ at cocaine-fueled parties with girls as young as 15 years old

Trump was once known for throwing cocaine-fueled parties where teenage models were introduced to the real estate developer’s rich, older friends,

two men who had attended those parties back in the 1990s, and both men revealed how Trump took over corner suites at the Plaza Hotel to impress his guests.

Girls as young as 15 years old were lured to the parties with

the promise that they’d meet well-connected men who might help them enter the modeling industry. ( Trash owned a modelling agency)

“There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed,”

“It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded.

There’s always someone to pick them back up.

Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”

“a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor”

but no cigarettes, because Trump didn’t approve of smoking.

they never saw Trump use drugs himself, but they said

“he was getting laid like crazy.”

“Trump was at the heart of it,” the photographer said.

“He loved the attention and in private, he was a total ing beast.”

“So, he’s a man with a woman,” Lucchesi said.

“A lot of girls, 14, look 24.

That’s as juicy as I can get.

I never asked how old they were, I just partook.

I did partake in activities that would be controversial, too.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trump-acted-like-a-total-beast-at-cocaine-fueled-parties-with-girls-as-young-as-15-years-old-report/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=642

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former members of Robert Mueller's special counsel team ordered not to testify to Congress

Two former members of Mueller’s staff have been asked to speak with House committees.

Barr has not just instructed them to ignore a congressional subpoena;

he’s also telling them to go back on an agreement they’ve already made to appear.Barr is issuing orders to two men who are no longer with the Justice Department.

The attorney general is telling private citizens that they can’t talk to Congress.former special counsel’s office attorneys Aaron Zebley and James Quarles have already reached an agreement to testify before the same two committees as Mueller.

That agreement was made when Barr was still operating on the pretense that

the White House didn’t care what Mueller or his team had to say.

But as Barr’s rhetoric has moved from go ahead to full stop,

the DOJ has declared its opposition to Zebley and Quarles speaking to Congress.

That opposition has been expressed in direct instructions telling them not to show.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/7/10/1870653/-
    Former-members-of-Robert-Mueller-s-special-counsel-team-ordered-not-to-testify-to-Congress?detail=emaildkre

What are they hiding?

They ALL act, for 2+ years, guilty as , but they are all innocent?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
    Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
    Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
    Listen to the words long written down
    When the man comes around
    "

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Twitter-taunts the media before gathering his favorite online trolls at the White House

President Donald Trump worked himself up ahead of his social media summit by tossing out insults and trolling his critics.

The president will host some —
    but not all — of his online superfans Thursday at the White House to discuss the alleged social media bias against Trump supporters.

“A big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the

tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies,” Trump tweeted.

“We will not let them get away with it much longer.

The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/07/trump-twitter-taunts-the-media-before-gathering-his-favorite-online-trolls-at-the-white-house/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=646

=====================

Among them are Bill Mitc , a radio host who has promoted the extremist QAnon conspiracy theory on Twitter;

Carpe Donktum, an anonymous troll who won a contest put on by the fringe media organization InfoWars for an anti-media meme; and

Ali Alexander, an activist who attempted to smear Sen. Kamala Harris by saying she is not an "American black" following the first Democratic presidential debates.

Other eyebrow raising attendees include

James O'Keefe, the guerrilla journalist whose group Project Veritas tried to trick reporters at the Washington Post by planting a source who told the paper that she had been impregnated as a teenager by failed Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore;

Charlie Kirk, the founder of the right-wing student group Turning Point USA who sometimes posts misleading information on social media;

and Benny Johnson, the journalist-turned-activist who was fired for plagiarism by BuzzFeed and demoted at the Independent Journal Review for violating company standards.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/tech/...mit/index.html

Thread Information