Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 2970
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your evidence to the contrary.

Capitalism is anti-democratic, anti-American, inhumane. The Capitalist oligarchy's Repug s are fully intending to make a one-party "soft" authoritarian hole, just as the oligarchy wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your evidence to the contrary.

Capitalism is anti-democratic, anti-American, inhumane. The Capitalist oligarchy's Repug s are fully intending to make a one-party "soft" authoritarian hole, just as the oligarchy wants.
    My evidence is that you vote and it counts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My evidence is that you vote and it counts.
    it doesn't count. Politicians implement the preferences of BigDonor, not voters

And, eg, the DNC/Clinton/Obama will make sure any people's choice as Warren, Sanders will NOT be the candidate, as will be any challenger to Dem in bents.

Any Repug that crosses the oligarchy will be primaried with huge $$$ against him and defeated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your feelings are immaterial. Your vote counts, period. That's what democracy is. The only thing guaranteed is participation, not winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heck, when Obama was the president, you had a million excuses too. That's on you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kellyanne Conway slimes ‘rattled’ Lisa Page for speaking out: ‘I’m not a woman who feels sorry for myself’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/qui..._campaign=3138

criminal KAC's rhetoric is always transparently dishonest

criminal KAC has not been slimed and slandered by KAC's beloved POTUS bag

Lisa Page is defending herself, not feeling sorry for herself.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSM Spins OPCW Leak As Russian Disinfo - Because Even The TRUTH Is But Merely A Russian Trick

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lawrence O'Donnell Monday night played the video of Trash, at one of his Nuremberg rallies,

acting as Lisa Page having an orgasm while being ed by Peter Strzok

Trash is 100% trash, as are is his supporters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More evidence that Trash can act innocent because he is innocent

How the Ukraine pressure campaign began as an effort to undercut the Mueller investigation

“I knew they were hot and heavy on this Russian collusion thing, even though I knew 100 percent that it was false,” Giuliani recently told conservative broadcaster Glenn Beck.

“I said to myself, ‘Hallelujah.’

I’ve got what a defense lawyer always wants:

I can go prove someone else committed this crime.”

Giuliani’s efforts to undermine the special counsel probe

eventually snowballed into the current impeachment crisis gripping the capital —

highlighting how the pressure Trump and his allies put on Ukraine

originated as an effort to sow doubts about the Russia investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-the-ukraine-pressure-campaign-began-as-an-effort-to-undercut-the-mueller-investigation/2019/12/02/208204c8-12c9-11ea-9cd7-a1becbc82f5e_story.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Trump aide Rick Gates was offered ‘monetary assistance’ to stay quiet during Mueller’s investigation

Rick Gates was offered “monetary assistance” to refuse to cooperate with federal prosecutors, according to a new court filing.

The former Trump deputy campaign chair,

who took a plea deal and flipped on his longtime associate Paul Manafort,

was offered an apparent bribe before agreeing to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/ex-..._campaign=3203

Now would Trash or anybody want to pay Gates to STFU?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Trump aide Rick Gates was offered ‘monetary assistance’ to stay quiet during Mueller’s investigation

Rick Gates was offered “monetary assistance” to refuse to cooperate with federal prosecutors, according to a new court filing.

The former Trump deputy campaign chair,

who took a plea deal and flipped on his longtime associate Paul Manafort,

was offered an apparent bribe before agreeing to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/ex-..._campaign=3203

Now would Trash or anybody want to pay Gates to STFU?

so what we get is a drip-drip of trump crimes
    while he cheats again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guilty Is As Guilty Does

Justice Department Ignores Kushner Part Of Court Order To Release Mueller Interview Notes

Information won through a lawsuit by CNN and BuzzFeed is con uously missing the court-ordered records on Donald Trump’s son-in-law.

In apparent defiance of a court order, the

Justice Department has held back all notes in the Robert Mueller investigation concerning interviews with Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner,

Justice officials were ordered to turn over notes to two news organizations from the former special counsel’s interviews with key witnesses during his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The department on Friday released an additional 176 pages of do ents after a batch more than two weeks ago.

But all information
    linked to Kushner was con uously missing,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jared-kushner-robert-mueller-do ents_n_5e251ce6c5b674e44b9a6cb6?ncid=newsltus hpmgnews

This is how Trash's corrupt personal lawyer Barr protects criminal Trash and his mafiya from exposure and persecution.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-20-2020 at 11:00 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Department Ignores Kushner Part Of Court Order To Release Mueller Interview Notes

Information won through a lawsuit by CNN and BuzzFeed is con uously missing the court-ordered records on Donald Trump’s son-in-law.

In apparent defiance of a court order, the

Justice Department has held back all notes in the Robert Mueller investigation concerning interviews with Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner,

Justice officials were ordered to turn over notes to two news organizations from the former special counsel’s interviews with key witnesses during his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

The department on Friday released an additional 176 pages of do ents after a batch more than two weeks ago.

But all information
    linked to Kushner was con uously missing,

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/jared-kushner-robert-mueller-do ents_n_5e251ce6c5b674e44b9a6cb6?ncid=newsltus hpmgnews

This is how Trash's corrupt personal lawyer Barr protects criminal Trash and his mafiya from exposure and persecution.

DOJ/Trump team criminals defying their OWN court order
    USA INTEL -scared less of the criminals they are supposed to keep in check- so they are refusing to alert our own congressional intel - of possible national security issues

The entire GOP is complicit in these crimes and these cover ups

The entire right wing criminal enterprise - aided by their racist treasonous CULT -has dismantled our democracy and as they commandeer MORE power -will only grow bolder and more corrupt.

”power corrupts- and absolute power corrupts absolutely” as brit historian- Lord Acton said....

yet everyone is so ing calm....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More on the Buzzfeed lawsuit, Judge Walton benchslaps AG Barr, says he distorted the findings of the Mueller. Report and that his redactions aren't trustworthy without independent verification.

He has ordered the DOJ to deliver the unredacted Mueller report to the court by March 30th.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    More on the Buzzfeed lawsuit, Judge Walton benchslaps AG Barr, says he distorted the findings of the Mueller. Report and that his redactions aren't trustworthy without independent verification.

He has ordered the DOJ to deliver the unredacted Mueller report to the court by March 30th.

Mueller's own office worked closely with Barr on the redactions But Mueller's team has already proven itself to be untrustworthy so Judge Walton may have a point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

im gonna take a wild guess and say that barr/trump will not comply

either by some other illicit action- or just boldly refusing to turn it over

judge to be called a “nevertrumper in 5,4,3....”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller's own office worked closely with Barr on the redactions But Mueller's team has already proven itself to be untrustworthy so Judge Walton may have a point.
    Spin away, but a Republican appointed federal judge of Judge Walton's stature calling the country's top legal officer untrustworthy is rare -- has it ever happened?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spin away, but a Republican appointed federal judge of Judge Walton's stature calling the country's top legal officer untrustworthy is rare -- has it ever happened?
    I don’t care if he’s a Republican judge and I don’t care if a Republican judge who hasn’t read the unredacted report doesn’t trust the redactions.

Judge Walton claims Barr was specifically misleading because his summary said Mueller found no conspiracy or coordination between Trump campaign and Russia (Mueller’s words) but his summary did not say Mueller found contacts between Trump campaign and individuals with ties to the Russian government. Mueller was specifically tasked by Rosenstein to find conspiracy or coordination and Barr summarized his findings. Not including perfectly legal contacts in the summary with people from another country during a campaign is no where near misleading. Walton looks like a fool prejudging before even reading the redactions.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I highly doubt Judge Walton is even aware that the DOJ and Mueller’s team worked together on the redactions. If so what a fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I highly doubt Judge Walton is even aware that the DOJ and Mueller’s team worked together on the redactions. If so what a fool.
    Supposing Mueller had as much control as Barr over the released version is naive. Suggesting Judge Walton was unaware of Mueller participation in the review is highly implausible.

Do you think Barr gave Mueller equal discretion in every particular?

You put a lot of weight on "worked together," who was the boss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol white knighting Trump's consigliere.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Supposing Mueller had as much control as Barr over the released version is naive. Suggesting Judge Walton was unaware of Mueller participation in the review is highly implausible.

Do you think Barr gave Mueller equal discretion in every particular?

You put a lot of weight on "worked together," who was the boss?
    Mueller’s team ran to the NYT to voice their displeasure with his summary. Can you point me to a similar article of them voicing the same displeasure after the redacted report was released?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol white knighting Trump's consigliere.
    Judge Walton claims Barr was specifically misleading because his summary said Mueller found no conspiracy or coordination between Trump campaign and Russia (Mueller’s words) but his summary did not say Mueller found contacts between Trump campaign and individuals with ties to the Russian government. Mueller was specifically tasked by Rosenstein to find conspiracy or coordination and Barr summarized his findings.

Was that misleading considering what Mueller was tasked to find? Yes or no.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA put on his barrister wig again acting like he knows more than federal judges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller’s team ran to the NYT to voice their displeasure with his summary. Can you point me to a similar article of them voicing the same displeasure after the redacted report was released?
    Mueller didn't make waves.

You'd have to ask him why, but I'm sure you have a ready inference you take as true.

Thread Information