Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 2970
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Walton claims Barr was specifically misleading because his summary said Mueller found no conspiracy or coordination between Trump campaign and Russia (Mueller’s words) but his summary did not say Mueller found contacts between Trump campaign and individuals with ties to the Russian government. Mueller was specifically tasked by Rosenstein to find conspiracy or coordination and Barr summarized his findings.

Was that misleading considering what Mueller was tasked to find? Yes or no.
    Barr's summary was crafted to benefit his client, the President. It was misleading. That was the whole point of releasing a summary before the redacted report.

Total propaganda artefact.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The cover up is crumbling

truth always comes out - and history will not be kind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only satisfying thing about Trump's re-election will be seeing Homer's meltdown. RG is old hat and no one melts down better than Bonnerific-with-a-vchip.

And laughing at rube Dems on social media.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Barr's summary was crafted to benefit his client, the President. It was misleading. That was the whole point of releasing a summary before the redacted report.

Total propaganda artefact.
    You dodged the specific claim by Walton. Again, was it misleading? Yes or no.

And since you want to dive into the entire report, what specifically was misleading from Barr’s summary compared to Mueller’s report. Be specific, point by point.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The only satisfying thing about Trump's re-election will be seeing Homer's meltdown. RG is old hat and no one melts down better than Bonnerific-with-a-vchip.

Homer has worn out his entertainment value and his reaction is 100% predictable. RG still hasn’t recovered since his girl lost, don’t think he’ll have any fight left in him.

The in-party bickering and white flagging before the election is the best you’ll get so enjoy it while you can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And since you want to dive into the entire report, what specifically was misleading from Barr’s summary compared to Mueller’s report. Be specific, point by point.
    Alright, I'll give this a go mañana.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Alright, I'll give this a go mañana.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your backflips defending this sadistic authoritarian prick are amazing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer has worn out his entertainment value and his reaction is 100% predictable. RG still hasn’t recovered since his girl lost, don’t think he’ll have any fight left in him.

The in-party bickering and white flagging before the election is the best you’ll get so enjoy it while you can.
    Nothing to enjoy. I'm not voting this year.

Not a person on the ballot is worthy of leading our country. Trump is a failure and the DNC offers not a single better option and that's sickening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Except that's not what Walton said, nor claimed, and has nothing to do with the redactions. See the full order here: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/03/05/uenrosj.pdf

Furthermore, as much 'coordination' as you like to claim, Mueller was actually displeased with Barr summary and made it quite clear and public at the time (https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...nline_manual_2).

What judge Walton points out is that there's large discrepancies in the initial summary vs the content of the actual redacted report released by the DOJ. Also the fact that it took only 2 days for the DOJ to reach alleged final conclusions about the the 381-page report, without even redacting or releasing the report, which the judge believes might've been used to impose a narrative prior to the redacted report release.

Also, the judge only wants to do an in-camera, independent review of the unredacted report himself to ensure the redactions match the public statements of the AG. There's no claim of bad faith (yet) from the judge directly on the AG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IV.CONCLUSION

For the foregoing reasons, the Court concludes that it must grant in part and deny without prejudice in part the plaintiffs’ motions.

Specifically, the Court must grant the plaintiffs’ motions to the extent they seek in camera review of the unredacted version of the Mueller Report and deny without prejudice the plaintiffs’ motions in all other respects.

The Court further concludes that it must deny without prejudice the Department’s motion for summary judgment and directs the Department to submit the unredacted version of the Mueller Report to the Court for in camera review.

If, after reviewing the unredacted version of the Mueller Report, the Court concludes that all of the information has been appropriately withheld under the claimed FOIA exemptions, it will issue a supplemental Memorandum Opinion and Order granting the Department’s motion for summary judgment on that ground and denying the plaintiffs’ cross-motions.

On the other hand, if the Court concludes after its in camera review that any of the redacted information was inappropriately withheld, it will issue a supplemental Memorandum Opinion and Order that comports with that finding.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Usually the Dems do that kinda to us & make us like it, not vice versa.

Feels good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Usually the Dems do that kinda to us & make us like it, not vice versa.

Feels good.
    What are you talking about?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

watching a self-proclaimed native american - be complicit in the white supremacists ery- and cheering him on - despite the fact that white supremacist destroyed his people

is pretty entertaining also!

that stain will define you forever

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except that's not what Walton said, nor claimed, and has nothing to do with the redactions. See the full order here: http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/03/05/uenrosj.pdf

Furthermore, as much 'coordination' as you like to claim, Mueller was actually displeased with Barr summary and made it quite clear and public at the time (https://www.washingtonpost.com/conte...nline_manual_2).

What judge Walton points out is that there's large discrepancies in the initial summary vs the content of the actual redacted report released by the DOJ. Also the fact that it took only 2 days for the DOJ to reach alleged final conclusions about the the 381-page report, without even redacting or releasing the report, which the judge believes might've been used to impose a narrative prior to the redacted report release.

Also, the judge only wants to do an in-camera, independent review of the unredacted report himself to ensure the redactions match the public statements of the AG. There's no claim of bad faith (yet) from the judge directly on the AG.
    the lawyers in here can do better than I - but here are some cliffs notes of the Analysis & Conclusion:

1) Judge calls out Barr for his spinning of the Mueller report and details how Barrs “summary” and Muellers findings
    are contradictory

2) plaintiff is asking for unredacted mueller report - but Judge is uneasy about ruling on it - so he is ordering “in camera” review- so he can feel equipped to either grant the motion or reject it

3) DOJ is asking for a “summary judgement” and the judge is flatly denying it- meaning: DOJ is asking judge to dismiss the case so they can continue the cover up - judge says NO

4) Judge calls Barr out for his spinning and biased handling and orders the “in camera” unredacted review - because he doubts that Barrs redactions were PROPERLY done - due to barrs previous illicit actions

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What are you talking about?
    You know, Barr running interference for the old man before the actual Mule Report hit. He prefaced & prepared the battle field.

You guys used to be the only ones who fought like that, did things like that. Not anymore.

ha, ha.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, Barr running interference for the old man before the actual Mule Report hit. He prefaced & prepared the battle field.

You guys used to be the only ones who fought like that, did things like that. Not anymore.

ha, ha.
    just boil it down- culbear

it is called a

Criminal Coverup

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge cited Barr for....

wait for it....

LACK OF CANDOR

(republicans clutch pearls! OMG Barr is on the MCCabe level!)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    just boil it down- culbear

it is called a

Criminal Coverup
    Next time it'll be your turn again, Homer & we will be holding the dirty end of the stick.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I read the full order yesterday and that is exactly what he claimed. Please excuse the formatting when trying to copy and paste from the pdf.

Specifically, Attorney General Barr’s summary failed to indicate that Special Counsel Mueller “identified multiple
    contacts—‘links,’ in the words of the Appointment Order—between Trump [c]ampaign officials
    and individuals with ties to the Russian government,” Def.’s Mot., Ex. D (Mueller Report –
    Volume I) at 66, and that Special Counsel Mueller only concluded that the investigation did not establish that “these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump
    [c]ampaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the [Trump]
    [c]ampaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future,”

I already pointed out the Mueller's team was displeased with the summary and made that clear to the public. I asked winehole to provide something showing Mueller's team was displeased with the redactions from the full report, still waiting.

List the discrepancies the Judge points out.

This should have been directed at winehole.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watching a self-proclaimed native american - be complicit in the white supremacists ery- and cheering him on - despite the fact that white supremacist destroyed his people

is pretty entertaining also!

that stain will define you forever

and here you are, just like the whitey you are, trying to tell me how to think and feel. you with your micro-oppression. i don't get you white folk that think we need to think the way you tell us to think and yet you see nothing wrong with that because of your white privilege. the fact that a brown skinned dude doesn't feel how you want him to feel really ing irks you. how dare us brown skins dare not to feel the same way whitey does. same goes for the blacks that refuse to let you whites make them dependent uncle toms.

not voting for Trump. He's a clown, yet your team is so full of people like you, they can't even beat this orange criminal. One of the worst POTUSes and you're gonna lose to him again. most of your side has already thrown in the towel. they're apathetic. I called det a long time ago.

still tho, your meltdown should be great.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and here you are, just like the whitey you are, trying to tell me how to think and feel. you with your micro-oppression. i don't get you white folk that think we need to think the way you tell us to think and yet you see nothing wrong with that because of your white privilege. the fact that a brown skinned dude doesn't feel how you want him to feel really ing irks you. how dare us brown skins dare not to feel the same way whitey does. same goes for the blacks that refuse to let you whites make them dependent uncle toms.

not voting for Trump. He's a clown, yet your team is so full of people like you, they can't even beat this orange criminal. One of the worst POTUSes and you're gonna lose to him again. most of your side has already thrown in the towel. they're apathetic. I called det a long time ago.

still tho, your meltdown should be great.
    so much - fail- in all your postings/drivel

man the up

ANY native american will be distrustful of white supremacists

not cheer them on

you are weak and whitewashed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so much - fail- in all your postings/drivel

man the up

ANY native american will be distrustful of white supremacists

not cheer them on

you are weak and whitewashed
    see. you're super pissed I don't feel the way you want me to. your oppression and anger are duly noted. you're a disgusting piece of and nothing more than a typical white oppressor like your ancestors. injun don't do what white man say, white man try character assassination. white man too feminine to carry gun like ancestors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read the full order yesterday and that is exactly what he claimed. Please excuse the formatting when trying to copy and paste from the pdf.

Specifically, Attorney General Barr’s summary failed to indicate that Special Counsel Mueller “identified multiple
    contacts—‘links,’ in the words of the Appointment Order—between Trump [c]ampaign officials
    and individuals with ties to the Russian government,” Def.’s Mot., Ex. D (Mueller Report –
    Volume I) at 66, and that Special Counsel Mueller only concluded that the investigation did not establish that “these contacts involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump
    [c]ampaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the [Trump]
    [c]ampaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future,”
    You 'forgot' to quote what comes right after that...

Attorney General Barr also failed to disclose to the American public that, with respect to Special Counsel Mueller’s investigation into whether President Trump obstructed justice, Special Counsel Mueller “ determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment . . . recognizing that a federal criminal accusation against a sitting president would place burdens on the president’s capacity to govern and potentially preempt cons utional processes for addressing presidential misconduct,” but nevertheless declared that if he had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that President Trump clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, he would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, he is unable to reach that judgment. The evidence he obtained about President Trump’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent him from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while the Mueller Report does not conclude that President Trump committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him. Id., Ex. D (Mueller Report – Volume II) at 1–2.

The actual claim by the judge is that in the overall, there were clear and important omissions (lack of candor) in the original summary vis a vis the eventually released redacted copy, that warrant an in-camera review of an unredacted copy.

List the discrepancies the Judge points out.
    You quoted half, I quoted the other half, right up there ^.

I already pointed out the Mueller's team was displeased with the summary and made that clear to the public. I asked winehole to provide something showing Mueller's team was displeased with the redactions from the full report, still waiting.
    Why would you ask for something that was not claimed nor part of the ruling? It's immaterial to the judge whether Mueller was pleased or not with the redacted report, as the concerns raise from the omissions between the summary and redacted report.

This should have been directed at winehole.
    He's reading too, I presume.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry all, long day in the market, add dinner with the gf, band practice and the aftermath, I just got home!

Nighty-nite!

Thread Information