Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 2970
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s effort to have Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”

That’s obstruction of justice.

I can go on…
    Dude recused himself immediately

go on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had the FBI raided her home, that material Russia got might have been made secure.
    for brains, had the russians hacked her server, they would have posted the information to further embarrass her, else, why go through the trouble. Idiot!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's immaterial to that point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

go on
    I don’t think you understand what I posted. The dude recused himself immediately and Trump was working through Lewendoski, who wasn’t even part of the government, to get Sessions to renege his recusal in an effort to limit the scope of the investigation.

Mueller laid out multiple obstruction of justice charges, none of which were pursued. It’s fine. The collusion wasn’t there, but the obstruction of justice was clearly defined in his report. I’m not interested in rehashing it with a middle aged drunk who can’t grasp basic concepts. But let’s not pretend like the report was total exoneration. That was the Bill Barr whitewash you (and TSA) bought hook, line and sinker…like a good democrat hating republican is expected to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's immaterial to that point.
    And here comes the most patient man on the internet willing to explain it to the local drunk. Have fun. You have much more patience than me.

tip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think you understand what I posted. The dude recused himself immediately and Trump was working through Lewendoski, who wasn’t even part of the government, to get Sessions to renege his recusal in an effort to limit the scope of the investigation.

Mueller laid out multiple obstruction of justice charges, none of which were pursued. It’s fine. The collusion wasn’t there, but the obstruction of justice was clearly defined in his report. I’m not interested in rehashing it with a middle aged drunk who can’t grasp basic concepts. But let’s not pretend like the report was total exoneration. That was the Bill Barr whitewash you (and TSA) bought hook, line and sinker…like a good democrat hating republican is expected to do.
    Anyone who has actually read it, and isn't a total hack for the GOP has reached that conclusion.

Your problem in trying to argue this though, is that the basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, violence, and greed, in whatever order of priority allows them to hold/keep power. Dishonesty is sometimes used as a tool to further greed, and sometimes its vice versa. Often they seem to engage in pure dishonesty simply for the fun of it, although often to jack off to the thought they made lib s upset.

Good luck with Darrin. he still thinks climate change is made up, and has demonstrated he does not care what is real or not, just what makes him feel better about himself in some way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lets not give the propaganda more fuel

the conspiracy and collusion was there-
    they just decided it wasnt there BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

which means they CONSPIRED AND COLLUDED like the traitors they are

but muellers team did not want to say the offenses were BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

every time someone spreads the propaganda “mueller did NOT find any conspiracy/collusion”
    they just help the traitors to continue to downplay and defend the unpatriotic traitors to the usa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who has actually read it, and isn't a total hack for the GOP has reached that conclusion.

Your problem in trying to argue this though, is that the basis of modern conservatism is dishonesty, violence, and greed, in whatever order of priority allows them to hold/keep power. Dishonesty is sometimes used as a tool to further greed, and sometimes its vice versa. Often they seem to engage in pure dishonesty simply for the fun of it, although often to jack off to the thought they made lib s upset.

Good luck with Darrin. he still thinks climate change is made up, and has demonstrated he does not care what is real or not, just what makes him feel better about himself in some way.
    Oh I’m done with Darrin. His response that Sessions refused himself immediately made it obvious he knew nothing of what was in the report.

But that’s Darrin. I should have simply ignored his request.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those aren't from Barr's summary they are straight from Mueller's report dip . Why lie about it?
    No lie, I goofed.

Here's your likely source: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...rs-of-bull

I regret the mistake, but stand behind the statement that you're a lockstep MAGA minion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I’m done with Darrin. His response that Sessions refused himself immediately made it obvious he knew nothing of what was in the report.

But that’s Darrin. I should have simply ignored his request.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Congratulations on being one of the top 3 posters pushing the Russian collusion hoax

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s funnier than my typo is your inability to come up with any sort of rebuttal. You’re a willingly ignorant man and I feel sorry for you and your family.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lets not give the propaganda more fuel

the conspiracy and collusion was there-
    they just decided it wasnt there BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

which means they CONSPIRED AND COLLUDED like the traitors they are

but muellers team did not want to say the offenses were BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT

every time someone spreads the propaganda “mueller did NOT find any conspiracy/collusion”
    they just help the traitors to continue to downplay and defend the unpatriotic traitors to the usa
    Mueller did NOT find any conspiracy/collusion.

1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congratulations on being one of the top 3 posters pushing the Russian collusion hoax

That’s not total exoneration and inclusive of everything in the report. Why do you feel it necessary to narrow the conversation to just the Washington Examiner talking points?
    Last edited by Th'Pusher; 08-26-2022 at 12:12 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The collusion with Russia was the only thing that mattered and Trump was totally exonerated concerning that.

"The Special Counsel's obstruction theory would not only be novel, but, based on his own analysis, it would also be unusual because Volume I of the Special Counsel's Report is conclusive: that the evidence developed “was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign [including the President] conspired or coordinated with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.” Given that conclusion, the evidence does not establish a crime or criminal conspiracy involving the President toward which any obstruction or attempted obstruction by the President was directed. It would be rare for federal prosecutors to bring an obstruction prosecution that did not itself arise out of a proceeding related to a separate crime."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The collusion with Russia was the only thing that mattered and Trump was totally exonerated concerning that.

"The Special Counsel's obstruction theory would not only be novel, but, based on his own analysis, it would also be unusual because Volume I of the Special Counsel's Report is conclusive: that the evidence developed “was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign [including the President] conspired or coordinated with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.” Given that conclusion, the evidence does not establish a crime or criminal conspiracy involving the President toward which any obstruction or attempted obstruction by the President was directed. It would be rare for federal prosecutors to bring an obstruction prosecution that did not itself arise out of a proceeding related to a separate crime."
    I disagree. Cute you didn’t cite your quote. You must be embarrassed

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I disagree. Cute you didn’t cite your quote. You must be embarrassed
    Embarrassed about what? I thought it was obvious where the quote came from.

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...nredacted-memo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embarrassed about what? I thought it was obvious where the quote came from.

https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...nredacted-memo
    See my Bill Barr whitewash comment upstream.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller did NOT find any conspiracy/collusion.

here you go traitor - if you care to know facts...you don't

https://time.com/5610317/mueller-rep...ths-breakdown/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for brains, had the russians hacked her server, they would have posted the information to further embarrass her, else, why go through the trouble. Idiot!
    Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

Had the FBI been on top of this earlier they could have prevented this gross mismanagement of classified material.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His hand rejected his penis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No lie, I goofed.

Here's your likely source: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...rs-of-bull

I regret the mistake, but stand behind the statement that you're a lockstep MAGA minion.

So regardless the truth or falsity of your claim, you're still right.

What's it like?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

Had the FBI been on top of this earlier they could have prevented this gross mismanagement of classified material.
    So you have no evidence that her server was hacked.

Your capitulation is accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have no evidence that her server was hacked.

Your capitulation is accepted.
    The FBI director said the lack of direct evidence that Clinton’s server was successfully hacked by “any foreign power or other hostile actors” doesn’t mean it wasn’t. “[G]iven the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence,” Comey said. “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s funnier than my typo is your inability to come up with any sort of rebuttal. You’re a willingly ignorant man and I feel sorry for you and your family.
    Hopefully you'll be okay

Thread Information