Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119
Results 2,951 to 2,970 of 2970
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI director said the lack of direct evidence that Clinton’s server was successfully hacked by “any foreign power or other hostile actors” doesn’t mean it wasn’t. “[G]iven the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence,” Comey said. “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”
    Hopefully you'll be okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI director said the lack of direct evidence that Clinton’s server was successfully hacked by “any foreign power or other hostile actors” doesn’t mean it wasn’t. “[G]iven the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence,” Comey said. “We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial email accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal email domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal email extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related emails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal email account.”
    So again, you cite no evidence, just conjecture, that her server was hacked.

Your capitulation is accepted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

Had the FBI been on top of this earlier they could have prevented this gross mismanagement of classified material.

and....

after knowing all this ^ some of it even true...

your cult leader's excuse for putting himself in his current predicament is what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So again, you cite no evidence, just conjecture, that her server was hacked.

Your capitulation is accepted.
    Comey obviously felt it important enough to address the nation.

Likely cost her the WH, but there's no direct evidence of it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and....

after knowing all this ^ some of it even true...

your cult leader's excuse for putting himself in his current predicament is what?
    Keep up, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comey obviously felt it important enough to address the nation.

Likely cost her the WH, but there's no direct evidence of it
    Chuncko: “Blah, blah, blah, blah, no evidence, blah, blah, blah, blah.”

(No substance; appealing to authority; all bloviating, par.)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep up, got.

...sez the guy fellating his orange cult leader 24/7

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Russian Agents Have Perverted Our Politics:

A View From 1000 Feet

Well, as we should all know by now, the days of intelligence agents passing secrets in the night are long gone.

Now the spies are right out in the open.

And that’s the other thing we haven’t done.

We haven’t stood back and looked at recent political events from an overall perspective.

We’ve gotten lost in the rapidly and endlessly unfolding scandals of you-know-who,

buried in the details of this secret meeting or that illegal campaign contribution or that questionable character being invited into the Oval Office, no less,

for meetings that have gone all the way from trying to get the FBI Director to look the other way and

go easy on one of what would become several White House felons,

to out-and-out plots to use the military to seize election machinery and re-run an election, which was not in effect a coup, but a coup in progress.

Almost all the unusual events in our recent political life have involved Russians,

and as we will see, they go back much further than we usually recall.

Trump would waltz Kislyak and his boss the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, past all the White House handlers and the Russian media –

but not the American press pool covering the White House, who were banned from the event –

right into the Oval Office where,

it would later be reported, he passed some kind of top secret information to them about Israel and assured the two that he wasn’t bothered at all about Russian involvement in his election campaign

because the United States does the same thing to other counties around the world.

Contacts between Russian spies and their targets in the U.S. would happen

at places like an NRA convention, as when Maria Butina – remember her? – and

her SVR handler, Aleksandr Torshin, a Russian senator who would soon become the Speaker of the Senate of the Russian Federation,

a position you don’t get without the personal approval of Vladimir Putin,

were given all-access passes to the NRA convention in St. Louis in 2012 and

the next one in Houston in 2013,

not to mention being welcomed at NRA headquarters in Virginia both years.

Torshin and Butina arranged for officials of the NRA to travel to Russia in 2015 for the convention of a completely fictional organization established by Butina called “Right to Bear Arms.”

There is no right to bear arms in Russia

Mueller...

able to lay out in excruciating detail how, under the direction of Vladimir Putin himself, SVR agents and hackers working for the Russian government

infiltrated the American political system
    , exerted influence over the Trump campaign in 2016,

helped to distribute hacked Democratic Party emails to damage the campaign of Hillary Clinton

Trump himself hired a man with ties to Russian intelligence, Paul Manafort, to chair his campaign.

Lev Parnas? How about Igor Fruman? What the were those two doing dining with Rudy Giuliani and President Donald Trump at his hotel in Washington in 2018, discussing how to get rid of the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch? They were both involved with Deripaska, to whom Manafort owed something like $12 million.

all of them were so neck deep in Trump’s Ukraine scandal that if Parnas’ connections were made public,

they would lead directly to Russian intelligence assets like Deripaska and Kilimnik and oligarch Viktor Vekselberg and others, right up to and including the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov.

intended to destabilize the country of Ukraine, which under the leadership of Zelensky,

Putin had been up to his games with the U.S. since Trump,

who had announced he would run for president someday, took his Miss Universe pageant to Russia in 2013.

Putin had backed right-wing candidates for office in countries like France and Germany and Poland and Hungary.

his biggest, most heavily-funded and closest-watched meddling was against Russia’s eternal big power rival, the United States.

The whole “Ukraine scandal” that got Trump impeached was actually a power play by Putin to destabilize that country.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-russia

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Russian Agents Have Perverted Our Politics:

A View From 1000 Feet

Well, as we should all know by now, the days of intelligence agents passing secrets in the night are long gone.

Now the spies are right out in the open.

And that’s the other thing we haven’t done.

We haven’t stood back and looked at recent political events from an overall perspective.

We’ve gotten lost in the rapidly and endlessly unfolding scandals of you-know-who,

buried in the details of this secret meeting or that illegal campaign contribution or that questionable character being invited into the Oval Office, no less,

for meetings that have gone all the way from trying to get the FBI Director to look the other way and

go easy on one of what would become several White House felons,

to out-and-out plots to use the military to seize election machinery and re-run an election, which was not in effect a coup, but a coup in progress.

Almost all the unusual events in our recent political life have involved Russians,

and as we will see, they go back much further than we usually recall.

Trump would waltz Kislyak and his boss the Russian Foreign Minister, Sergey Lavrov, past all the White House handlers and the Russian media –

but not the American press pool covering the White House, who were banned from the event –

right into the Oval Office where,

it would later be reported, he passed some kind of top secret information to them about Israel and assured the two that he wasn’t bothered at all about Russian involvement in his election campaign

because the United States does the same thing to other counties around the world.

Contacts between Russian spies and their targets in the U.S. would happen

at places like an NRA convention, as when Maria Butina – remember her? – and

her SVR handler, Aleksandr Torshin, a Russian senator who would soon become the Speaker of the Senate of the Russian Federation,

a position you don’t get without the personal approval of Vladimir Putin,

were given all-access passes to the NRA convention in St. Louis in 2012 and

the next one in Houston in 2013,

not to mention being welcomed at NRA headquarters in Virginia both years.

Torshin and Butina arranged for officials of the NRA to travel to Russia in 2015 for the convention of a completely fictional organization established by Butina called “Right to Bear Arms.”

There is no right to bear arms in Russia

Mueller...

able to lay out in excruciating detail how, under the direction of Vladimir Putin himself, SVR agents and hackers working for the Russian government

infiltrated the American political system
    , exerted influence over the Trump campaign in 2016,

helped to distribute hacked Democratic Party emails to damage the campaign of Hillary Clinton

Trump himself hired a man with ties to Russian intelligence, Paul Manafort, to chair his campaign.

Lev Parnas? How about Igor Fruman? What the were those two doing dining with Rudy Giuliani and President Donald Trump at his hotel in Washington in 2018, discussing how to get rid of the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch? They were both involved with Deripaska, to whom Manafort owed something like $12 million.

all of them were so neck deep in Trump’s Ukraine scandal that if Parnas’ connections were made public,

they would lead directly to Russian intelligence assets like Deripaska and Kilimnik and oligarch Viktor Vekselberg and others, right up to and including the Russian foreign minister, Sergey Lavrov.

intended to destabilize the country of Ukraine, which under the leadership of Zelensky,

Putin had been up to his games with the U.S. since Trump,

who had announced he would run for president someday, took his Miss Universe pageant to Russia in 2013.

Putin had backed right-wing candidates for office in countries like France and Germany and Poland and Hungary.

his biggest, most heavily-funded and closest-watched meddling was against Russia’s eternal big power rival, the United States.

The whole “Ukraine scandal” that got Trump impeached was actually a power play by Putin to destabilize that country.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-russia

all this was done in the open

but amerikkkans prefer lies,fake news, traitors, propaganda, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardly "once". Tiabbi has a history of going after either team....'s one of the many reasons I continue follow him.
    https://twitter.com/MehdiHasanShow/s...61802970468376

LOL

he is an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elon says Taibbi is a liar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For some reason, twit-bird doesn't work for me here. wierd.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CIA and FBI built a huge file of hundreds of pages on Russia's interference in Mr. Trash's election 2016

It was locked in a safe, locked in a safe, hyper super duper classified

In December 2020, it disappeared and has not been found

Mr. Trash had his at his boot lick hackers steel that file because it exposed how Putin had really gotten Mr. Trash elected

Russia was a hoax, etc, etc, was all a smoke screen to hide the fact that FBI and CIA you with the f*** Putin was doing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Trash was lucky to have an a****** wimp like Mueller running the investigation, with corrupt Barr and his four page exonerating summary spewing more spoke screen and confusion, feeling the zone with s***

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mr. Trash was lucky to have an a****** wimp like Mueller running the investigation, with corrupt Barr and his four page exonerating summary spewing more spoke screen and confusion, feeling the zone with s***
    And ya's swore by Mueller until he went live that time and couldn't speak anything but gibberish. He didn't have to go home, but, he had to get the out of there, eh, bouts?

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The CIA and FBI built a huge file of hundreds of pages on Russia's interference in Mr. Trash's election 2016

It was locked in a safe, locked in a safe, hyper super duper classified

In December 2020, it disappeared and has not been found

Mr. Trash had his at his boot lick hackers steel that file because it exposed how Putin had really gotten Mr. Trash elected

Russia was a hoax, etc, etc, was all a smoke screen to hide the fact that FBI and CIA you with the f*** Putin was doing
    And the F.B.I. didn't even have a search warrant at Waco. Neither did McVeigh at OKC.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly what I have said for years...

We saw it with our own eyes.

S traitor piece of will never get rid of that treason stain.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Exactly what I have said for years...

We saw it with our own eyes.

S traitor piece of will never get rid of that treason stain.
    And ya's swore by Mueller until he went live that time and couldn't speak anything but gibberish. He didn't have to go home, but, he had to get the out of there, eh, Homer?

tee, hee.

Thread Information