Page 14 of 119 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I said that she gave millions to bail out the DNC from bankruptcy which is true. It was reported on by the news.

BUT HEY--BIASED.
    She gave millions after the DNC bankrupted itself funneling money into her primary campaign. You’re biased for reporting the part where she gave money and omitting the part where she caused the DNCs need for money.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if Comey had done this Trash report the way he didn't find any Hillary crimes.

Comey would go on TV and trash Trash for 2 hours, but not indict him

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She gave millions after the DNC bankrupted itself funneling money into her primary campaign. You’re biased for reporting the part where she gave money and omitting the part where she caused the DNCs need for money.
    That's not how I interpreted it.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...ks-2016-215774

The DNC had money problems long before 2015 per their own admission.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said that she gave millions to bail out the DNC from bankruptcy which is true. It was reported on by the news.

BUT HEY--BIASED.
    Hillary's so generous.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Donna spear chucking n!gger Brazile
    citing one of the biggest Clinton lapdogs in the Democratic Party

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So, you linked an article that has the DNC chair openly admitting that Hillary and the DNC rigged the 2016 nomination process to make whatever small point you're trying to make while ultimately ting on your overarching point that Hillary was not corrupt.

You need to get back to rehab.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs and Repug DoJ LYING profusely

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donna spear chucking n!gger Brazile
    citing one of the biggest Clinton lapdogs in the Democratic Party
    Like I just said, in the article Donna say Hillary rigged the nomination process. Yea, she was a lapdog up until the sh** hit the fan on Nov. 8. She couldn't get further away from Hillary after that.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Like I just said, in the article Donna say Hillary rigged the nomination process. Yea, she was a lapdog up until the sh** hit the fan on Nov. 8. She couldn't get further away from Hillary after that.
    She’s one of my least favorite people in politics. I haven’t paid any attention to her post election so I’ll take your word for it but her biased coverage of the primary in 2016 was shameful.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey the good news is our president might not be a russian agent. The bad news than is he's sucked off Putin while not being a double agent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller punting on obstruction was a pussy move though, he clearly thought he was guilty, but didn't want to be the guy who accuses POTUS of a felony, officially

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr did the whitewash he was hired politically to deliver

Here’s how Barr avoided charging Trump — which wasn’t Mueller’s decision

National security reporter Marcy Wheeler explained how Barr dodged charging Trump.

“1) Treated the underlying crime as the 2 RU interference operations, not other potential crimes (like quid pro quo there’s tons of evidence for)” she tweeted.

2) Having defined the underlying crime as JUST the hack-and-leak and trolling, and not quid pro quo, but also having Mueller submit a legit case for obstruction, they said, "if not hack-and-leak, then not obstruction."

“They only considered whether Trump was covering up his involvement in the hack-and-leak operation. It doesn’t consider whether Trump was covering up a quid pro quo, which is what there is abundant evidence of,”

“They didn’t consider whether Trump obstructed the crime that he appears to have obstructed.

They considered whether he obstructed a different crime.

And having considered whether Trump obstructed the crime he didn’t commit,

rather than considering whether he obstructed the crime he did commit,

they decided not to charge him with a crime.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/heres-how-barr-avoided-charging-trump-which-mueller-did-not-decide-national-security-reporter/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

HOW WILLIAM BARR DID OLD MAN BACK-FLIPS TO AVOID ARRESTING DONALD TRUMP

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/03/24/how-william-barr-did-old-man-back-flips-to-avoid-arresting-donald-trump/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Suddenly the biggest Rolling Stone lib writer of all time is a good read because he agrees with Team Trump once
    Hardly "once". Tiabbi has a history of going after either team....'s one of the many reasons I continue follow him.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hardly "once". Tiabbi has a history of going after either team....'s one of the many reasons I continue follow him.
    Yup, if anything I've seen him go after team blue / the team blue media coverage the last few years. He was extremely critical of the Clintons way before it was the cool thing to do.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She’s one of my least favorite people in politics. I haven’t paid any attention to her post election so I’ll take your word for it but her biased coverage of the primary in 2016 was shameful.
    That's pretty much all of the media. FNC put out the hit on Ron Paul in 2012. CNN did their hit on Bernie in 2016. I don't think Brazille is special in that regard; maybe, she's not as smooth; but considering her limitations I don't hold that against her.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller punting on obstruction was a pussy move though, he clearly thought he was guilty, but didn't want to be the guy who accuses POTUS of a felony, officially
    mueller can admit he did that or he can deny it under oath- or say that barr made the decision for him

also

barr claims that he needed “an underlying crime” by trump to be able to say trump was guilty of obstruction

this is NOT what the law states

this is an obscene miscarriage of justice

rosenstein had a chance to be a patriot but sold out the doj and the usa

barr is bold as to try this and the facts will be unearthed

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey the good news is our president might not be a russian agent. The bad news than is he's sucked off Putin while not being a double agent.
    Why couldn't we have got Hillary who sucked of Putin long before that

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh failed witch hunt

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's pretty much all of the media. FNC put out the hit on Ron Paul in 2012. CNN did their hit on Bernie in 2016. I don't think Brazille is special in that regard; maybe, she's not as smooth; but considering her limitations I don't hold that against her.
    She's special in the sense she's always been an establishment lapdog, dating back well before the 2016 primary. Whenever the media/establishment want to take a populist candidate down before he builds too much primary momentum (Howard Dean (who's since become an establishment shill himself), Bernie, etc.) she's right there front and center to help out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why couldn't we have got Hillary who sucked of Putin long before that
    when in doubt hillary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh failed witch hunt

by comprimised muellar and the 12 angry democrats amirite?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when in doubt hillary
    No doubt; but you can't expect things to go well for you when your leader is the most corrupt person on the planet.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    by comprimised muellar and the 12 angry democrats amirite?
    How is Mueller compromised?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's special in the sense she's always been an establishment lapdog, dating back well before the 2016 primary. Whenever the media/establishment want to take a populist candidate down before he builds too much primary momentum (Howard Dean (who's since become an establishment shill himself), Bernie, etc.) she's right there front and center to help out.
    The establishment is one big pile of lapdogs. I just don't think Brazille is special in that regard.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The part of this thread that actually is Hillary related is the fact that this should be the final dagger in the coffin of any argument that she was cheated in 2016. It's now more clear than it already was (and it was already clear) that she lost fair and square.

Thread Information