Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free Masons talk like that too, tbh, I though you would recognize one... serious business

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the reaction stuff would be much better than this. So far, 3/10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to react to but other people reacting to nothing, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scant on detail just yet, I bet djohn is still lurking...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scant on detail just yet, I bet djohn is still lurking...
    There are some specific posters I'm waiting for. To be fair, some of these dudes might be the same cat, but it's just got to get better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s more pathetic than djohn going dark
    DarkJohn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arguably, hiding the report is also a no-go, IMO... it's only a matter of time until a Democrat is back in the WH, and it will become public at some point.

If there's anything relatively hurtful there, the administration should be working the spin machine overtime right now to still disclose and spin.

Plus, seeing they control the Senate, it's in their own best interest to disclose now, away from the elections.

(And not because there might be something fully damning, but because we all know this Russia stuff gets Dems energized)
    Nah. The POTUS protects the POTUS office forward and back. Bros before hoes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This insisting that Trump be guilty or else is beginning to resemble the god of the gaps argument.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because they could reveal portions of the investigation. When you go to a court of law, if the judge says you have to show evidence, you have to, you can't just say, wait up, let me finish this first.
    Mueller’s investigation is over. If Mueller also uncovered crimes related to Russian collusion why didn’t he prosecute those?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mullet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the Mueller report will outline a few things...first, it will exonerate Trump of conspiracy charges....I say this because if Mueller had found any indication of a conspiracy, there would have been dozens more indictments today....after all, Trump didn't commit conspiracy alone....so where are the co-conspirator indictments? not there....

My guess is Manfort's close ties to Russian intelligence, giving them sensitive polling data for reasons unknown and Stone's collusion with Julian Assage weren't enough to prove a criminal conspiracy existed...short of Gitmoing the Russians indicted on hacking charges, there was little place else for this investigation to go.....I guess the tea leaves were there when Jerome Corsi and Roger Stone's names came up....the two are wanna-bee clowns...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller’s investigation is over. If Mueller also uncovered crimes related to Russian collusion why didn’t he prosecute those?
    You can't prosecute a sitting President....but I think there might be a clearer cause for obstruction....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said, Trump will not walk away from this unscathed. The report will detail close ties between the Trump organization and Russia extending too, the Trump tower deal...and here is where it could get messy because Trump was cutting deals with Putin while negotiating the Trump tower deal...can you say swampy?

The financial part of this investigation isn't over either....there are still questionable loans made by Deustch bank to Trump at a time when American banks wouldn't give him a reach around...and the Cohen testimony was a Pandora's box of Trump secrets that Dems are sniffing out...where there is smoke there is fire, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he has that power when it comes to the Executive. And I'm not even just talking about the President, but members of the Executive overall. Notice he went after Flynn almost a year after his resignation, and he only charged him with lying (Flynn probably had the biggest question mark as everybody knew he had discussions with the Russian Ambassador).

Don't forget that impeachment applies not just to the President, but "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States". I would argue that includes any member of the Executive.

So it would be up to Congress to act, *if* there's anything there. But then it's a political process, not a judicial one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he has that power when it comes to the Executive. And I'm not even just talking about the President, but members of the Executive overall. Notice he went after Flynn almost a year after his resignation, and he only charged him with lying (Flynn probably had the biggest question mark as everybody knew he had discussions with the Russian Ambassador).

Don't forget that impeachment applies not just to the President, but "The President, Vice President, and all civil officers of the United States". I would argue that includes any member of the Executive.

So it would be up to Congress to act, *if* there's anything there. But then it's a political process, not a judicial one.
    Lol talking to the Russian ambassador. How dare he. Issue was that he did not disclose it. Dumb but not criminal

There is nothing to act on as there was no crimes committed. Sure they can try to impeach a president for anything like having orange hair but they wil be handing 2020 to repugs if they do that

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My guess is that Mueller found a lot more incriminating about Trash than we already know, but recognized that prosecuting the Pres was not his role (Special Counselor, not Special Prosecutor), but that was the role of the other branches of govt, esp Congress.

Why have Trash and his mafiya been "forgetting", obstructing, lying for two years if there were nothing to hide?

And then of course NY, NJ, SDNY, etc all have their knives sharpened to cut Trash and his org to pieces.

Premature ejac (metaphorical since we all know you Trash defenders/fellators are less wimps) as there is much more to in the gangbanging of Trash and his mafiya.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-23-2019 at 09:11 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My mother and father both watch Madcow and LOVE it

This explains so much...

Odds on kid killing parents claiming it needed to be done.

Satan doing work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This insisting that Trump be guilty or else is beginning to resemble the god of the gaps argument.
    The emphasis on legal hazard is overrated. Short of legal culpability what the investigation reveals might be fairly serious problems for the USA and for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump needn't be guilty or even indictable for anything for Mueller's report to pose a serious political threat to him.

Consciousness of that is one reason his backers are spinning so hard before word one has been revealed. The gloss that no further indictments amounts to exoneration is premature and might not be sustained.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CNN chief legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin also offered rare favorable commentary regarding President Trump.

"This is really good news for a lot of people around Donald Trump," Toobin told "Situation Room" host Wolf Blitzer earlier. "Donald Trump Jr, Jared Kushner, Jerome Corsi, the writer who had a draft indictment presented to him by Mueller’s office and they decided not to go forward with this.

"Let’s be fair here," Toobin continued. "There has been a lot of su ion around certain people. And a lot of negative things have been said and imputation of criminal activity.

“Mueller has said, ‘I am not proceeding.’ There is no better news to receive than you are not being indicted by the United States government,” Toobin added.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I believe the Mueller report itself won't show anything that implicates David Dennison. Why? Because Barr, the Rs, and Kavanagh will make sure he's protected.

What he will outline is a blueprint for the SDNY to go after his children, close associates, his businesses, etc. SDNY is the key here, not the Mueller Report.

Barr, et al, cannot do about state crimes prosecuted by SDNY.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I also think that SDNY will, at a time convenient that can influence public opinions, will effect the R Senators who are up for re-election in 2020. They're complicit to Trump's shenanigans and will be exposed as such by SDNY. Do they wanna be re-elected or continue to protect Trump?

Right now the R majority Senate is what's protecting Trump. When the Senate is flipped in 2020, his protections are gone - even if he does get re-elected. But if the Senate turns Blue AND a Dem gets nominated as POTUS, Trump = fcked and he knows it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Consciousness of that is one reason his backers are spinning so hard before word one has been revealed.
    Trash's cult mob, with no ethics, morals, respect for the law or govt, nor connection with reality, won't abandon him, and he and the Repugs know it. Trash approved of by 90% of Repugs.

Note that Trash's tweet has been totally silent. What's up?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash's cult mob, with no ethics, morals, respect for the law or govt, nor connection with reality, won't abandon him, and he and the Repugs know it. Trash approved of by 90% of Repugs.

Note that Trash's tweet has been totally silent. What's up?

Yeah, the entire right wing spin is in full force - maybe Barr is also complicit in this - as he probably leaked to the right wingers - some stuff (leaking good now!)

and that last trump interview - trump already knew and he was upset about something (hence the mccain attacks) - and he was happy/confident about something (hence his pre-spinning of "defending myself - is NOT obstruction of justice or abuse of power")

but I knew Barr was a piece of and Congress is pretty spineless - so only Mueller's non-indictable - but impeachable conclusions are what is left now.

and the SDNY and other jurisdictions...

Thread Information