Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 2970
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Putin Airs Insane Offer to ‘Help’ America and ‘Save’ Trump

The gracious proposals include placing Donald Trump under the protection of Moscow’s security agency—

and moving homeless American children to Russia.

some state media bullhorns to suggest that America’s “failing” democracy should be placed under Russia’s wing.

“We need to officially tackle the American democracy, American society, American economy,” Evgeny Popov, the host of state TV show 60 Minutes

[“There are more homeless children in America than anywhere else in the world.

These are the official statistics.

There aren’t that many impoverished neighborhoods, with medieval levels of poverty, not seen anywhere else—not even in Somalia,”

“This campaign of fomenting hatred in certain circles of American society against Donald Trump

can later be converted into a campaign of the political assassination of Donald Trump,

at the hands of those who will carry out the orders of the influential circles, which aren’t interested in his return to power.

This is a bad scenario, we know the practice of political assassinations in the United States of America,” Korotchenko said.

Popov chimed in: “We should ask [Russia’s] Federal Security Service to start protecting our Donald.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...e-donald-trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team Putin Airs Insane Offer to ‘Help’ America and ‘Save’ Trump

The gracious proposals include placing Donald Trump under the protection of Moscow’s security agency—

and moving homeless American children to Russia.

some state media bullhorns to suggest that America’s “failing” democracy should be placed under Russia’s wing.

“We need to officially tackle the American democracy, American society, American economy,” Evgeny Popov, the host of state TV show 60 Minutes

[“There are more homeless children in America than anywhere else in the world.

These are the official statistics.

There aren’t that many impoverished neighborhoods, with medieval levels of poverty, not seen anywhere else—not even in Somalia,”

“This campaign of fomenting hatred in certain circles of American society against Donald Trump

can later be converted into a campaign of the political assassination of Donald Trump,

at the hands of those who will carry out the orders of the influential circles, which aren’t interested in his return to power.

This is a bad scenario, we know the practice of political assassinations in the United States of America,” Korotchenko said.

Popov chimed in: “We should ask [Russia’s] Federal Security Service to start protecting our Donald.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/russia...e-donald-trump
    An alliance we can rally behind

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Court orders release of DOJ memo on Trump obstruction in Mueller probe

A federal appeals court has ordered the release of a secret Justice Department memo discussing whether President Donald Trump obstructed the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

a lower court judge, Amy Berman Jackson, who last year accused the Justice Department of dishonesty in its justifications for keeping the memo hidden.

the government “created a misimpression” and could not stop release under the Freedom of Information Act.

A redacted version was released last year
    but left under seal the legal and factual analysis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/08/19/barr-memo-court-mueller-release-russia

Pootin helping Trash was no hoax. See the Senate report. The truth will come out and all y'all rwnj assholes, rw hate media, Fox, Repugs gonna eat

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Court orders release of DOJ memo on Trump obstruction in Mueller probe

A federal appeals court has ordered the release of a secret Justice Department memo discussing whether President Donald Trump obstructed the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

a lower court judge, Amy Berman Jackson, who last year accused the Justice Department of dishonesty in its justifications for keeping the memo hidden.

the government “created a misimpression” and could not stop release under the Freedom of Information Act.

A redacted version was released last year
    but left under seal the legal and factual analysis.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2022/08/19/barr-memo-court-mueller-release-russia

Pootin helping Trash was no hoax. See the Senate report. The truth will come out and all y'all rwnj assholes, rw hate media, Fox, Repugs gonna eat

They ALL know its not a hoax - people like TSA and hater are just russian trolls spreading russian propaganda -

they are trained to repeat the "russia hoax" line because this is how propaganda and lies take root and pretty soon, even regular folks start repeating it

in other words- useful idiots doing what they are programmed to do...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maddow asks Congress how they'll respond to court saying Bill Barr lied about Trump's guilt in Russia probe

the court decision last week that former Attorney General Bob Barr lied in his memo about the Russia investigation.

the Office of Legal Counsel that penned a "policy" that a sitting president can't be indicted while in office.

But according to Barr, that OLC opinion didn't matter,

because special counsel Robert Mueller concluded that Donald Trump was innocent.

The three-judge panel of the Federal Appeals Court ruled that was false.

Mueller did detail in the second part of his report, however, is that

there were at least ten instances of obstruction of justice by Donald Trump.

He then gave that list to Congress and testified to Congress about it.

https://www.rawstory.com/bill-barr-lied-about-trump/

Pelosi sniffed that there was nothing there. No impeachment. Pelosi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President

Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry.

laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Kremlin officials and other Russians,

including at least one intelligence officer and others tied to the country’s spy services.

The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president,

Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and

some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html
    [

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G.O.P.-Led Senate Panel Details Ties Between 2016 Trump Campaign and Russia

A nearly 1,000-page report confirmed the special counsel’s findings at a moment when President

Trump’s allies have sought to undermine that inquiry.

laid out an extensive web of contacts between Trump campaign advisers and Kremlin officials and other Russians,

including at least one intelligence officer and others tied to the country’s spy services.

The Russian government disrupted an American election to help Mr. Trump become president,

Russian intelligence services viewed members of the Trump campaign as easily manipulated, and

some of Mr. Trump’s advisers were eager for the help from an American adversary.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/18/us/politics/senate-intelligence-russian-interference-report.html
    [

been saying this since day one and we STILL have no UNredacted mueller report

im sure in 10 years the country will finally read HISTORICAL accounts of how russia INSTALLED trump in office but useful idiots will have already convinced other useful idiots that it was all a hoax

and amerikkkans are too lazy and stupid to save their own democracy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    been saying this since day one and we STILL have no UNredacted mueller report

im sure in 10 years the country will finally read HISTORICAL accounts of how russia INSTALLED trump in office but useful idiots will have already convinced other useful idiots that it was all a hoax

and amerikkkans are too lazy and stupid to save their own democracy
    1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA quoting from the Barr summary, like a dutiful minion

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

useful idiot TSA reports for duty! ^

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Those aren't from Barr's summary they are straight from Mueller's report dip . Why lie about it?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol

useful idiot TSA reports for duty! ^
    lol

useful idiot Spurs Homer believed useful idiot Winehole's lies

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

useful idiot Spurs Homer believed useful idiot Winehole's lies
    were you at the capitol jan 6?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You going to apologize or continue to hide?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The world already knew Barr was nothing but a corrupt trumper who never had a doubt he was going to cover and lie for the criminal traitor.

The unredacted memo is no shock to anyone who paid attention.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You going to apologize or continue to hide?
    You're still hiding from me.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The world already knew Barr was nothing but a corrupt trumper who never had a doubt he was going to cover and lie for the criminal traitor.

The unredacted memo is no shock to anyone who paid attention.
    1. "The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

2. "The investigation examined whether [contacts between Russia and Trump figures] involved or resulted in coordination or a conspiracy with the Trump Campaign and Russia, including with respect to Russia providing assistance to the Campaign in exchange for any sort of favorable treatment in the future. Based on the available information, the investigation did not establish such coordination."

3. "The investigation did not establish that [Carter] Page coordinated with the Russian government in its efforts to interfere with the 2016 election."

4. "The Office did not identify evidence in those [contacts between Russians and people around Trump after the GOP convention] of coordination between the Campaign and the Russian government."

5. "The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts."

6. "The investigation did not establish that these [contacts between Russians and people around Trump during the transition] reflected or cons uted coordination between the Trump Campaign and Russia in its election interference activities."

7. "The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign]."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little scared

were you at the capitol jan 6th?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Little scared

were you at the capitol jan 6th?
    Of course not you stupid .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course not you stupid .
    thanks jonathan

ing traitor s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t act like you’ve actually read the report. You were spoon fed the parts that “exonerated” your god while disregarding all of the crimes he committed that Mueller teed up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t act like you’ve actually read the report. You were spoon fed the parts that “exonerated” your god while disregarding all of the crimes he committed that Mueller teed up.
    List them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s effort to have Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”

That’s obstruction of justice.

I can go on…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "At the same time that the IRA operation began to focus on supporting candidate Trump in early 2016, the Russian government employed a second form of interference: cyber intrusions
    (hacking) and releases of hacked materials damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The Russian intelligence service known as the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian
    Army (GRU) carried out these operations."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "At the same time that the IRA operation began to focus on supporting candidate Trump in early 2016, the Russian government employed a second form of interference: cyber intrusions
    (hacking) and releases of hacked materials damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The Russian intelligence service known as the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian
    Army (GRU) carried out these operations."
    Had the FBI raided her home, that material Russia got might have been made secure.

Thread Information