My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona's Democrat governor said Friday she is sending National Guard soldiers to areas around the U.S. border with Mexico, accusing President Joe Biden's government of "refusing to do its job" on migration.

Katie Hobbs, whose state is a key target for Republicans, last week took fellow Democrat Biden to task after a major crossing was closed, purportedly to allow officials to concentrate their resources on stemming illegal migration.

"Yet again, the federal government is refusing to do its job to secure our border and keep our communities safe," Hobbs said in her order Friday.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's in cahoots as well with this redirect and will be owed one and it shall be delivered, no-matter-what.

It's voter harvesting. 50 years of abortion rights has had it effects on U.S. population growth and the D's and RINO's ain't gonna miss this opportunity to plant seeds coast-to-coast. And the s are super patient. There is no need to converse about it for them, nor acknowledge the problem. Keep their heads down to the pavement and the wet ones comin' across. Sooner, or, later they'll get a generous cut of whichever wet makes it across and they'll join that 95% voter block that's been going on for 60 years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh,,,not buying it,,,she is John McCain part 2. Doesnt care about the border until its election time or the tides are turning. McCain loved open borders until it was time to con the republican voters at election time and start shouting that he wanted tougher border laws,,,,,this girl is just trying to sway the republicans in Arizona.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just drove through AZ. Beautiful blue State these days, tbh

Thread Information