My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Morning Joe" time, kids. Nighty-night.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K Harris destroys Tom Hagen and got him to admit that not he nor anybody in his office reviewed the underlying evidence supporting Mueller's report and then reported the "evidence" was insufficient, thereby protecting Trash.

https://www.facebook.com/washingtond...8825590219442/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    K Harris destroys Tom Hagen and got him to admit that not he nor anybody in his office reviewed the underlying evidence supporting Mueller's report and then reported the "evidence" was insufficient, thereby protecting Trash.

https://www.facebook.com/washingtond...8825590219442/
    Kind of a large flaw in most conservative circles.

They didn't read the report before saying they "know" what is in it.

The ones who were supposed to read it and make a judgment call on it, neither read it, nor saw the underlying evidence.

These ers do not care what the truth is, merely what is polticly expedeient.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mueller report is a huge embarrassment to Trump and his presidency unless you are a fool that thinks Trump met with and coordinated with the Russian’s to win the election for Trump.

This is TSA level pizzagate stuff. So of course the report is a big party pooper depending on what one expected from it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of a large flaw in most conservative circles.

They didn't read the report before saying they "know" what is in it.

The ones who were supposed to read it and make a judgment call on it, neither read it, nor saw the underlying evidence.

These ers do not care what the truth is, merely what is polticly expedeient.
    Not only did Tom not read the report, he didn't read the still-secreted underlying evidence.

Another example of how rotten, bad faith Repugs disrespect government and the law.

All Politics, All The Time (governance? nope)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont believe for a second

that putin was not involved in some way with trumps ukraine ery

that sound you hear is the white house traitors destroying other trump phone calls that they had tried to cover up
    by hiding them in the “top secret” cover up bin

just watch the traitors scramble to keep a lid on their ery

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump says he will likely sue some people who were involved in Mueller probe

into whether he or his 2016 election campaign colluded with Russia.

“I probably will be bringing a lot of litigation against a lot of people having to do with the corruption investigation having to do with the 2016 election,”

The Russian state did run a hacking and propaganda operation to disrupt the U.S. election, Mueller found.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-lawsuit/trump-says-he-will-likely-bring-litigation-against-some-involved-in-mueller-probe-idUSKBN1WH29K?feedType=RSS&feedName=domesticNews

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham’s latest ‘deep state’ conspiracy theory gets slapped down by Australian ambassador

Graham sent out a letter claiming that an Australian diplomat had been “directed to contact” former Trump foreign policy aide George Papadopoulos and

“and relay information obtained from Papadopoulos regarding the campaign.”

The insinuation from Graham’s letter was that

Papadopoulos had purportedly been set up by the FBI

in an effort to frame the Trump campaign for seeking Russian help to defeat Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Australian ambassador Joe Hockey accused Graham of misrepresenting the facts behind the Australian diplomat’s actions.

“In your letter you made mention of the role of an Australian diplomat,” Hockey wrote to Graham.

“We reject your characterisation of his role.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/lindsey-grahams-latest-deep-state-conspiracy-theory-gets-slapped-down-by-australian-ambassador/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lindsey Graham’s latest ‘deep state’ conspiracy theory gets slapped down by Australian ambassador

Graham sent out a letter claiming that an Australian diplomat had been “directed to contact” former Trump foreign policy aide George Papadopoulos and

“and relay information obtained from Papadopoulos regarding the campaign.”

The insinuation from Graham’s letter was that

Papadopoulos had purportedly been set up by the FBI

in an effort to frame the Trump campaign for seeking Russian help to defeat Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Australian ambassador Joe Hockey accused Graham of misrepresenting the facts behind the Australian diplomat’s actions.

“In your letter you made mention of the role of an Australian diplomat,” Hockey wrote to Graham.

“We reject your characterisation of his role.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/10/lindsey-grahams-latest-deep-state-conspiracy-theory-gets-slapped-down-by-australian-ambassador/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

what kind of country would have the gall to be honest in todays climate?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mueller report is a huge embarrassment to Trump and his presidency unless you are a fool that thinks Trump met with and coordinated with the Russian’s to win the election for Trump.

This is TSA level pizzagate stuff. So of course the report is a big party pooper depending on what one expected from it.
    For years now, why did Trash and his mafiya, "forget", lie, obstruct about their contacts with Russians?

And the there is NRA/Russian/Trash connection

And Deutsche Bank, convicted money launderer, lending Trash $100Ms

And Wilbur Ross was chosen as Commerce secy? he was deeply connected to a Cyprus bank that hid Russian mafiya $Bs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two names in Mueller Report have been unredacted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha yall losers still donning them tin foil russian hats?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loser, , got

the wit of calftats

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The trial of longtime Trump friend and ally Roger Stone is now underway; next stop, prison

Today, the trial for longtime Trump buddy Roger Stone finally got underway.

For those of you having trouble keeping track of which of

Trump's friends, lawyers and campaign allies have been indicted

for what,

Stone is the longtime dirty-trickster political operative who fairly fell over himself in efforts to collude with Russian foreign intelligence hacking,

seeking to coordinate whatever the hackers could bring him so that could be of best use to the Trump campaign.

Stone attempted to do this via Julian Assange,

whose WikiLeaks organization had been publishing the Russian-obtained material.

How successful he and his associates might have been at this coordination is not known—largely because

Stone lied to investigators and Congress about those acts. And that, in turn, is why Roger Stone is now facing trial.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/5/1897342/-The-trial-of-longtime-Trump-friend-and-ally-Roger-Stone-is-now-underway-next-stop-prison

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    acting guility much?

If Pootin was nothing, no meddling, then why are Trash/Tom Hagen trying so ing hard to PROVE Pootin was nowhere?

17 IC agencies said Pootin did interfere. Will they defend themselves against Don Trashyone/Tom Hagen

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Barr’s DOJ argues in court that ‘Trump lied to Muller’

The Department of Justice’s trial of longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone features evidence the president lied to special counsel Robert Mueller.

“Extraordinary development inside a courtroom in Washington today featuring opening arguments in the trial of Roger Stone,”

“Prosecutors with the Trump Justice Department’s laying out a case suggesting

President Trump may have committed a new crime in office by lying to the Mueller probe.

This was all part of the blockbuster opening statement by former Mueller prosecutor himself Aaron Zelinsky now a regular DOJ line prosecutor,”

“He’s telling jurors they can convict Stone for lying to Congress

because Stone lied about the fact that he twice spoke to Trump before the 2016 election,

something Trump shot down by telling Mueller,

‘I have no recollection of any communication with Stone.'”

“We’ve heard allegations Trump was lying about that before.

What’s new here is that it is

Trump’s own Justice Department insisting that it’s false in court and

saying they have the evidence to prove it,”

They don’t charge Donald Trump,

they never have charged Donald Trump,

but today in court they did provide

evidence that Roger Stone was on the phone talking to Donald Trump in the days after the DNC hack went public.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/bil...e+Raw+Story%29

but of course, TSA, etc have tweets and memos destroying all of the above, boom!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Hints That Tom Hagen Shut Down the Mueller Investigation

Trump then complimented
    Tom Hagen , who oversaw the completion of the Muller probe, positing that

“we may have ended this thing a lot sooner had he been there originally.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/23/1901562/-Trump-Hints-That-Barr-Shut-Down-the-Mueller-Investigation?detail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...witter-916482/

Good read IMO. And no, it's not about collusion or any specific party.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Uplifting Tweet You Just Shared? A Russian Troll Sent It

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...witter-916482/

Good read IMO. And no, it's not about collusion or any specific party.

it also says they helped trump win election

also says - “we are helping russia win”

and

who is helping russia win more than anyone else - Trump and his cult

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Hints That Tom Hagen Shut Down the Mueller Investigation

Trump then complimented
    Tom Hagen , who oversaw the completion of the Muller probe, positing that

“we may have ended this thing a lot sooner had he been there originally.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/11/23/1901562/-Trump-Hints-That-Barr-Shut-Down-the-Mueller-Investigation?detail=emaildkre
    what a ing shock!

of course barr handcuffed mueller and then covered up the report

still being covered up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it also says they helped trump win election

also says - “we are helping russia win”

and

who is helping russia win more than anyone else - Trump and his cult
    It's not the endgame however. The endgame is to sow mistrust in ins utions and undermine democracy. Something we've seen they've been successful at least with a few posters here, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The endgame is to sow mistrust in ins utions
    "government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem" -- St Ronnie inaugural address 1981

Pootin's sophisticated, bloodless Long War on America continues what St Ronnie started and what has been aided for years by Repugs and the rightwinghate media.

Govt is not a problem for the oligarchy.

Government by oligarchy is no problem for the oligarchy, but is for the non-oligarchy.

Pootin simply can lose his Long War on America since the Repugs are fully enlisted along side Pootin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ oh ok...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not the endgame however. The endgame is to sow mistrust in ins utions and undermine democracy. Something we've seen they've been successful at least with a few posters here, tbh
    They have been WILDLY successful - - they practically OWN the entire ing GOP.

Republican Senators/Congressmen peddling russian propaganda in the hearings and on tv news shows...
    Moscow Mitch refusing to allow a vote on the floor - to ENACT ELECTION SECURITY - knowing full well that Russia is meddling as we speak...

A complete news russian propaganda tv station - is the #1 rated news station - and they do nothing but lie through their teeth, defend russian propaganda and refuse to show the presidents crimes...

40% of the population according to most polls say that these 40% americans - are surrendering their country to russia and their asset in the oval office...

I'd say they are succeeding wildly - scary to even PONDER their END GAME -

They already recruited one party - and probably the DOJ and the SCOTUS too -

Yet americans are thinking we are doing well.

Thread Information