Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets have annihilated the Spurs this season with to tonight’s game being close but since the Spurs are atrocious at closing at games on a team full of chokers they won’t have a prayer against Harden.

Fall to seven and play Denver

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another thread, brought to you by a poster. Nothing to see here, move on people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They needed a career-high from Harden and a momentum-swinging call by the referees to win against us on their own home floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But why are the clippers still in the picture?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    = OP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid take tbh.

Harden posted 61 and Rockets still needed help from the refs in the 4th to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another thread, brought to you by a poster. Nothing to see here, move on people.
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d say Rockets in 6 vs it being a sweep. OP just wants to talk basketball but people on here are being too ignorant to see his point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its really annoying to read the “what a horrible thread “ or “what a dumb comment” all the time. Just let people post their thoughts for once.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are not as scary as they were last year or two years ago. it’s a one man team. Having said that, who will step up and guard him? If I had to pick, I’d go with White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets are not as scary as they were last year or two years ago. it’s a one man team. Having said that, who will step up and guard him? If I had to pick, I’d go with White.
    Neither are we

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We really need Dejounte Murray. He is the only guy on this team who can guard Harden. Right now I'd say we'd be lucky to win one game and really, really lucky to get two wins. This is a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Spurs team like nobodies business. It's like they don't know the time of day one game (road) and they are the clock (home) the next game. Unless we are celebrating an opposing player (Parker and Wade) when our guys go into starstruck mode. If we don't get home court for the first series we will be out of luck. At least they can head down to the coast and go fishing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets have annihilated the Spurs this season with to tonight’s game being close but since the Spurs are atrocious at closing at games on a team full of chokers they won’t have a prayer against Harden.

Fall to seven and play Denver
    Just stop it. Houston sucks. They are clearly a one man show and it won't surprise me if they are bounced in the first round. The Spurs and all their incompetence would probably take them 6 or 7 games deep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonathan Simmons isn't walking through that door.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can't contain Austin Rivers and delusional suckers here think we can do something against Harden?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldrige is a superstar just ask Stephen A Smith

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just avoid golden state, with anyone else it’s a winnable series

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd get cucked by every other playoff team in the West tbh, they couldn't even beat the Heat at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have choked every single game against contenders on the road this season and people still think they can win on the road in the playoffs with teams that will actually game plan against them? Ok..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was playing some beautiful defense at times, staying with Harden and not fouling. His defense both on ball and disrupting the passing lanes are approaching elite levels. The Spurs have always had that signature perimeter defender from Bowen to Leonard, and now the torch is passed to White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'd get cucked by every other playoff team in the West tbh, they couldn't even beat the Heat at home
    Game plan against the Spurs is letting Derozan beat you and attack our ty red carpet defenders. Not like Pop has shown he’s capable of adjusting and just plays right into the oppositions hands (see Hack a Jordan/going to injured Porker in 2015 and playing Diaw/West against OKCs big frontcourt in 2016). Any competent coach/team should see that and neutralize the Spurs pretty easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White was playing some beautiful defense at times, staying with Harden and not fouling. His defense both on ball and disrupting the passing lanes are approaching elite levels. The Spurs have always had that signature perimeter defender from Bowen to Leonard, and now the torch is passed to White.
    Yet the genius coach decided to play Bryn Forbes more than him tonight.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not a one man team. They actually have more depth this year with House, Rivers, and Faried. They can beat the warriors if Cp3 somehow stays unbroken.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point…1 game sample size trumps all.
    en losers didn’t go undefeated at home this season

Thread Information