Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Currently, I've only got Cosmored and FatFreddy on ignore. In general, I'm against using the ignore feature.
    But just thinking it would be interesting to see what would happen if everyone collectively put Avante on ignore.
    Would he go away? Would he continue to desperately seek attention with inane posts and non sequitur lists?
    Looks like he'll never be banned so I think I'm gonna take the plunge and try to never see an Avante post again.
    I think it will be somewhat liberating.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Holy ...I feel better already.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been conducting this experiment personally for years. Can confirm, it's an improvement.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    SFS, my threads generate far more action than yours do.

Example

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...18#post9632618

People come here to around, talk in hiding they'd never say to your face. I get that and do what will bring the heat, people love talking .

Dude, nobody pays any REAL attention to..saw a good movie. Where is the fun in that, I want to have some fun, oh no no don't call me a pedo...

Pedo
    Pedo
    Pedo
    Pedo
    Pedo

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone taking this as serious as you appear to be doing shouldn't be. This place is the one place out there where we can act like freak ass monkies so we do. Dude, there are places out there where.... .....gets you banned. A back and forth argument gets you a warning. We are real lucky here to have the freedom we do. So take advantage of it, and I do.

However this ends up how about you do ignore me, you are FAR too serious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've been conducting this experiment personally for years. Can confirm, it's an improvement.
    what happens if he quotes me? does that show up on my alert list?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    what happens if he quotes me? does that show up on my alert list?
    SFS....here's the deal.

As long as you don't talk about me I will never talk to you or about you. I will never post in your threads as long as I'm not mentioned.

You are just too serious dude.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ah...so it does show up in my alerts. I guess I'll just have to have the self discipline to not read his responses.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to successfully carry this out.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Ah...so it does show up in my alerts. I guess I'll just have to have the self discipline to not read his responses.

I'm pretty sure I'll be able to successfully carry this out.
    You make no sense guy, one minute it's Avante jokes the next, ignore Avante......weird.

'Don't think it needs much explanation. The world needs more laughter in it.

What's black, white, and yellow and red all over?

Avante's child rape victims"

Dude, not everybody wants to be bored with movie talk ok guy? And when ya post a thread about being an expert in things you know nothing about, why?

SFS ...PLEASE...ignore me, ok?

That will be the last time we talk unless you talk about Avante.....ok?

I'd love to have a guy to mess with who knows all the I do, that joust is why a lot of people do this. They have fun with the battle.

This...saw a movie today, it was....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~ ~~~~~
    Last edited by Avant; 03-21-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I ignore a few posters here because they take this stuff way too seriously. I have always been under the assumption this was a place to goof around, where else would.....you pedo....be allowed? I act accordingly, yep.... around.

Do all of us need to be serious and stop with all the crap? Start acting like mature adults? None of us act like we do here anywhere else and we all know that. We bring our worst because we can.

SFS has made me think, should I be serious, stop ing around? Hmmmm?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I ignore a few posters here because they take this stuff way too seriously. I have always been under the assumption this was a place to goof around, where else would.....you pedo....be allowed? I act accordingly, yep.... around.

Do all of us need to be serious and stop with all the crap? Start acting like mature adults? None of us act like we do here anywhere else and we all know that. We bring our worst because we can.

SFS has made me think, should I be serious, stop ing around? Hmmmm?
    You already proposed this and you could not contain yourself.
    At least be honest.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You already proposed this and you could not contain yourself.
    At least be honest.
    I think it was more.

Avante....Tyreek Hill is the one with legit world class speed.
    poster.... that.
    Avante....why the at ude?
    poster....and you.

THEN.....Avante...well you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    no
    Would he continue to desperately seek attention with inane posts and non sequitur lists?.
    yes. he already does this. he'll have dozens of consecutive posts in a thread that nobody else participates in. he treats this place like a diary, which is why i suggested he just open a microsoft word doc and jot down his thoughts there at all times.

but you know what? i'm joining you in this movement and putting avante on ignore

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    no

yes. he already does this. he'll have dozens of consecutive posts in a thread that nobody else participates in. he treats this place like a diary, which is why i suggested he just open a microsoft word doc and jot down his thoughts there at all times.

but you know what? i'm joining you in this movement and putting avante on ignore
    You won't last a month. You're a fart catcher if ever there was one.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    right now my ignore list consists of cosmored, fatfreddy, boutons, UNT/millenialmessiah

avante has joined the party

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You won't last a month. You're a fart catcher if ever there was one.
    didnt you put like 10 people on ignore last week because we said hail satan ... and now you're back responding to all of us

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    didnt you put like 10 people on ignore last week because we said hail satan ... and now you're back responding to all of us
    I admit when I make mistakes, and I had a lapse in judgment. After some reconsideration, I decided to turn the other cheek. boots is still on ignore for spamming articles, but at least he admits he is trolling/ posting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no

Thumbs up emoji.

He used to provide a funny moment here and there but they’ve become few and far between. Actually non existent now. I figure I’ve just recaptured at least one hour of my life back.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Eh...I don't have to. I've shaqoverdudley.gif'd him so many times that he doesn't talk to me anymore. Probably because I outed him and his family here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I hope you will still be telling your daily jokes tbh. I will join you in this endeavor

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Eh...I don't have to. I've shaqoverdudley.gif'd him so many times that he doesn't talk to me anymore. Probably because I outed him and his family here.
    Fair enough. We need someone here vigilant and ready to drop the nuke on him if he continues.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I hope you will still be telling your daily jokes tbh. I will join you in this endeavor
    Of course. Me ignoring Avante has nothing to do with my desire, nay...responsibility, to lift everyone’s lives with a bit of humor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You are just too serious dude.
    This post. It is rich.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    What did fat Freddy do to y'all lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    What did fat Freddy do to y'all lol