Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris, don't you have a problem with Trump being a billionaire/capitalist?
    No.

That means he has an allegiance to mammon.
    No it doesn't.

"Mammon" in the US is obviously symbolized by our currency. What symbols are hidden in our currency? Hmm. Looks like the star of Remphan.
    The owl (Moloch) is there hidden in plain sight as well. Glad you're educating yourself on the basics. Now look up the Creature from Jeckyll Island and you will have an understanding of our Federal Banking system which is certainly not Trump's fault.

We know Trump is a huge Israel supporter. And as your history lesson taught me, modern Jews worship Remphan, which is another name for Moloch, as implied in Acts.
    Yes the Jews willingly and unwillingly practice Kabalah with the "Star of David" and other such idolatry which is warned against in the Bible. Again, I'm glad you're learning the basics. No need to smear Trump though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good enough for your "kid(s)." Private Christian schools right?
    I went to private Christian schools for 12 years. Did you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I went to private Christian schools for 12 years. Did you?
    Are you saying I'm not qualified to be a Christian or are you upset that certain States have bible history?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude set up pastafarian stuff next to baby Jesus in a public park to troll the Christians. I can think of worse ways to spend time
    And that achieves what exactly? Some adolescent need to "rebel?" This guy was 42 at the time. I'm sure he'd like it if I set up a display next to some LGBTQ display about how science confirming there are only 2 genders. Atheists tend to support unscientific beliefs and delusions (I'm okay with a non-binary "believing" they're "fluid," still doesn't mean they get to use any restroom they want) as long as said belief doesn't involve a sky-daddy of some kind. Perhaps this guy doesn't, but I have a feeling otherwise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

No it doesn't.

The owl (Moloch) is there hidden in plain sight as well. Glad you're educating yourself on the basics. Now look up the Creature from Jeckyll Island and you will have an understanding of our Federal Banking system which is certainly not Trump's fault.

Yes the Jews willingly and unwillingly practice Kabalah with the "Star of David" and other such idolatry which is warned against in the Bible. Again, I'm glad you're learning the basics. No need to smear Trump though.
    are you seriously denying Trump doesn't have credulous support for Israel? I see a clear connection. Billionaire who loves money, money imbued with occult imagery, namely star of Remphan, star of Remphan=star of David, modern Jews worship said star. Can't bring yourself to critique the Lord, eh? Maybe you're too much of a fan of the old boy to see these worrisome connections?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worships mammon

Donald Trump – “I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person”. At a rally in Iowa before the Iowa votes were cast, Trump bragged of his love for money and how “greedy” he is. “Now, I’ll tell you, I’m good at that – so, you know, I’ve always taken in money,” he said at a rally in Iowa. “I like money. I’m very greedy. I’m a greedy person.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The priest in the church was converting them though - did you miss that part?
    If true, they would only be converted if you believe in Islam.

Do you believe in Islam, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh .

Kushner paid 1.8 billion for the 666 Fifth Avenue office building in New York, which houses Lucent Technologies, who is supposedly making the RFID chip that will be used in the One World Government.
    http://revelationtimelinedecoded.com...he-antichrist/

Not concerned? Look at all the connections here, Chris. Mammon, Star of Remphan, Israel, Kushner. It seems like you're not heeding the warnings of how the antichrist will first gain power. That he'll be a charming silver-tongued deceiver who will lead the world into a new age of prosperity (the American economy is the best it's been in decades, and possibly ever, according to some), convincing the population to follow him instead of Christ.

The Antichrist will gain political power and spiritual authority over every nation on earth. He will most likely begin his rise to power as a very influential, charismatic, political or religious diplomat.
    Trump could very likely be an avatar for Kushner. Kushner's selection makes zero political sense. Always had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m ok with them being shown other cultures, as long as they get a realistic view of Islam (ex. Their treatment of women/gays, how it’s influenced slavery/terrorism).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you saying I'm not qualified to be a Christian or are you upset that certain States have bible history?
    Neither.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true, they would only be converted if you believe in Islam.

Do you believe in Islam, Qhris?
    Chump's ancestors were the guys who told the Nazi soldiers where the Jews were hiding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that achieves what exactly?
    Just a reminder that not every tax payer believes in baby Jesus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a reminder that not every tax payer believes in baby Jesus.
    Still isn't an achieving much aside from making the troller "feel good" (although, a simple Pastafarian display is also harmless, but he had other displays that directly insulted Christians/religious believers). We waste billions upon billions of tax dollars on more consequential . That's where the fight should be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still isn't an achieving much aside from making the troller "feel good" (although, a simple Pastafarian display is also harmless, but he had other displays that directly insulted Christians/religious believers). We waste billions upon billions of tax dollars on more consequential . That's where the fight should be.
    The baby Jesus Nativity scene doesn't really achieve much either except make the Christians feel warm and fuzzy.

I don't really care what people do with their free time tbh. I think a lot of us have wasted as many hours on this message board trolling and insulting religious believers. I know I have

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but this is a huge fallacy of false dilemma. It doesn't have to be one or the other, the fight should be with any waste. Not everyone should stop fighting for their cause and adopt the most economical approach to satisfy this fallacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but this is a huge fallacy of false dilemma. It doesn't have to be one or the other, the fight should be with any waste. Not everyone should stop fighting for their cause and adopt the most economical approach to satisfy this fallacy.
    Lack of time and resources demands that you do, though. Let's say I had 5 free hours per week to fight for some cause. I think I rather use every minute of that time to fight for something consequential rather than troll Christians with old memes. I suppose what is consequential is relative, but I don't think there's any argument out there that would convince me that suing over a nativity scene is a good use of that time. Again, relative. To an atheist eternally angry at his parents for waking him up early every Sunday to go Church, something like this is important, so live and let live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The baby Jesus Nativity scene doesn't really achieve much either except make the Christians feel warm and fuzzy.

I don't really care what people do with their free time tbh. I think a lot of us have wasted as many hours on this message board trolling and insulting religious believers. I know I have
    Christians don't put up nativity scenes with an intent to troll non-believers or people of other faiths. This guy's motive was petty. Now, if the "display" was a group of fervent evangelicals talking about how non-believers are going to , I get countertrolling them. But nativity scenes are harmless and inoffensive unless you're trying to be offended in the snowflake tradition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christians don't put up nativity scenes with an intent to troll non-believers or people of other faiths. This guy's motive was petty. Now, if the "display" was a group of fervent evangelicals talking about how non-believers are going to , I get countertrolling them. But nativity scenes are harmless and inoffensive unless you're trying to be offended in the snowflake tradition.
    Pastafarian Nativity scenes are harmless unless you're trying to be offended in the old fashioned Christian snowflake tradition.

They could just ignore this guy but the thin skin won't let them.

You do know it's the churches that filed the lawsuit in that link you posted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pastafarian Nativity scenes are harmless unless you're trying to be offended in the old fashioned Christian snowflake tradition.

They could just ignore this guy but the thin skin won't let them.

You do know it's the churches that filed the lawsuit in that link you posted?
    I said the Pastafarian display was harmless. His other displays were more literal in their insults and obviously looking for a reaction. Atheists are known to sue to try and get nativity scenes removed from public spaces. Many more stories like this one. https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...house-grounds/

I'm a non-believer, but I find that kind of atheist rather pathetic. Kids forever resenting their parents for waking them up early all those Sunday mornings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said the Pastafarian display was harmless. His other displays were more literal in their insults and obviously looking for a reaction. Atheists are known to sue to try and get nativity scenes removed from public spaces. Many more stories like this one. https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...house-grounds/

I'm a non-believer, but I find that kind of atheist rather pathetic. Kids forever resenting their parents for waking them up early all those Sunday mornings.
    All of his displays are harmless or else he would have been denied a permit to post them up.

And Christians are suing to get their religious crap put into public spaces. That's the story in your original link.

I find that kind of religious nut to be even more pathetic since they are in the wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump's ancestors were the guys who told the Nazi soldiers where the Jews were hiding.
    i believe it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obsessively Pretending to dissect arguments...

Is there a Wikipedia phrase for this? What’s the latest fashion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Betsy DeVos: Schools’ Failure to Teach U.S. Civics a ‘Huge Problem’

Education Secretary Betsy DeVos spoke to a large gathering of young conservative women at Turning Point USA’s Young Women’s Leadership Summit Thursday evening and called the education system’s failure to properly teach U.S. civics a “huge problem.”
    TPUSA founder Charlie Kirk facilitated the discussion with DeVos in a Q&A format. The conversation pivoted to a discussion of the failure of the education system– subpar public schools specifically– to properly teach students basic civics.

“It’s amazing how few students are exposed to the brilliance of these do ents and our Founding Fathers,” Kirk said. “How are you planning to continue to address this problem as we move forward?”

“Well, it is a huge problem,” DeVos said before citing a recent statistic demonstrating the severity of the issue.

“The latest statistic that I saw suggested that only about 18 percent of high school seniors had a reasonable understanding of civics and U.S. history,” she said. “That’s a frightening figure when you think about it.”

“I don’t think it’s appropriate for the federal government to mandate a specific curriculum nationally to address this,” she added. “I do think it’s appropriate to talk very widely and loudly about the need to have robust civics and American history courses taught in every school across the country and for states, frankly, to adopt the requirement in their state to do so”:

Civics is not the only issue, DeVos said. According to an international assessment cited by DeVos, American schools are falling behind in many other areas as well.

“Just to put it in a little bit more in context as well, there’s an international assessment that’s done every three years and countries around the world– developed and developing countries. Results are compared for academic achievement,” DeVos said earlier in the conversation.

“And in the latest one, the United States was 24th in reading, 25th in science, and 40th in math,” she continued.

“Now, if we had results like that in the Olympics, do you think anyone in our country would stand for that?” she asked.

DeVos believes “school choice” is part of the answer, which she plans to pursue with the establishment of a federal tax credit.

“Individuals and companies could voluntarily donate to 501(c) charitable organizations that would be designated by the states that chose to participate in this tax credit,” DeVos explained.

She said:

If a state chose to participate and individuals and companies gave voluntarily to that fund, the state would then be able to take a portion of that federal pot and develop or augment programs that they already have in their state to extend scholarship opportunities to families and students in the state.

That way, parents would have the opportunity to “choose a better fit” for their child’s K-12 education, DeVos explained.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-huge-problem/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DeVos doesn't know anything about civics or education.

Thread Information