Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's all going to even out over a season. The game was so much better before replay.
    Left less room for error I'd imagine, you couldn't just lean on refs to split hairs for you on plays that don't go your way.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady against AJ Bouye and J Ramsey make this a bit hypocritical. Though it didn't lead to a SB, good riddance.

2018-19 le was fully legit, they beat 2 teams that were objectively better than them at the end and the refs called fair games... only slight deviation is that what would the Saints have done against the Pats if the refs didn't up. BUT I think the Saints were very beatable at that point in time especially on a neutral playing field (Eagles would have beaten them in NOLA if not for a fake punt and a fluke drop by Alshon Jeffery at the end).
    Yeah I wasn’t talking to you, cry about whatever it is you’re saying here to someone else.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Left less room for error I'd imagine, you couldn't just lean on refs to split hairs for you on plays that don't go your way.
    Now everything will be technical and accurate, but fans will complain because the game is taking too long and they're going to be late for Sunday evening mass.

Can't please 'em all I guess.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Now everything will be technical and accurate, but fans will complain because the game is taking too long and they're going to be late for Sunday evening mass.

Can't please 'em all I guess.
    Andy, you know I don't read your takes right? Go fry some more bacon for that cow of a woman you bed, slave

Thread Information