Russell Wilson threatened white supremacy by winning B2B SB's and beating best white QBs in the process (Brady, Manning, Rodgers and Brees).

So white coaches in Seattle deliberately threw game away to preserve white supremacy. Similar to how white voters threw 2016 election to preserve white supremacy because of B2B minority presidency (Obama and Hillary).

They're doing everything to prevent another Rusell Wilson. Its why you're seeing news of Dallas and Kansas City players get in trouble. Its why your seeing all top talents like Odell and AB go to teams with young white QBs.
    Last edited by JohnnyMax; 03-27-2019 at 04:42 PM.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep. I hate the Patriots but this is ridiculous. Fact is the coaches screwed up by throwing a slant to their worst (and smallest receiver), and Russ screwed up by not audibling either to a run or a better play.

Marshawn play action to the flat type play would have been an easy score.

But even on the playcall, after the snap Russ had a wide open Jermaine Kearse in the corner of the endzone on the fade route for an easy 6.

Or, they could have had Baldwin or Kearse as the guy in the slot catching the slant instead of special team gadget small guy Lockette (not to be confused with Lockett).

Just about any other playcall and target player would have resulted in a better result than what happened. 3 chances to score a TD with timeouts left on the board. WTF

Believe.
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson threatened white supremacy by winning B2B SB's and beating best white QBs in the process (Brady, Manning, Rodgers and Brees).

So white coaches in Seattle deliberately threw game away to preserve white supremacy. Similar to how white voters threw 2016 election for a white supremacist candidate because they didn't want B2B minority presidency (Obama and Hillary).

Hitler was into white supremacy as he watched black sprinters from the USA totally kick white ass and our fastest wasn't even there due to an injury. Hitler.

What do white supremacists think when watching football/basketball/track? They see whites on a whole lesser level, where is this....supreme...at?

The fastest white American ever time wise in a 100m.....John Teeters 10.00 Oklahoma State....the HS record a black kid...Trendarvis Friday. What white supremacy?

I pity anyone thinking whites have anything to feel supreme about.

They're doing everything to prevent another Rusell Wilson. Its why you're seeing news of Dallas and Kansas City players get in trouble. Its why your seeing all top talents like Odell and Antonio go to teams with young white QBs (Raiders will either draft young white QB or go with Carr).

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    clicked "view post"

instantly regret.

ricardo lockette is 6'2, 211. he's bigger than kearse and baldwin.

lol "smallest receiver"

Believe.
    Post Count
    Hitler was into white supremacy as he watched black sprinters from the USA totally kick white ass (Berlin Olympics) and our fastest wasn't even there due to an injury. Hitler.

What do white supremacists think when watching football/basketball/track? They see whites on a whole lesser level, where is this....supreme...at?

The fastest white American ever time wise in a 100m.....John Teeters 10.00 Oklahoma State....the HS record a black kid 10.00...Trendarvis Friday. What white supremacy?

I pity anyone thinking whites have anything to feel supreme about.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    clicked "view post"

instantly regret.

ricardo lockette is 6'2, 211. he's bigger than kearse and baldwin.

lol "smallest receiver"
    it’s as if he tries to say that’s blatantly incorrect

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

https://www.ninersnation.com/2013/2/...-nfl-rule-book

Even white 49ers fans are saying they got cheated in SB 47 but what they won't say is why (to prevent a non-white QB in Colin Kaepernick from winning SB).
    Last edited by JohnnyMax; 03-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Believe.
    Post Count
    First two QB's in this draft....black.

Romo replaced....black
    Flacco replaced.....black
    Best ever Seahawk QB....black
    Best ever Eagles QB....black
    Best ever Oiler/ an QB....black
    Best ever Texan QB...black

Black men make up about 7% of the population, yet....100% of NFL cornerbacks, and about 99% of NFL RB's.

White supremacy, what a joke.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    But even on the playcall, after the snap Russ had a wide open Jermaine Kearse in the corner of the endzone on the fade route for an easy 6.
    no he didn’t. Kearse wasn’t anywhere near the corner, nor was he “wide open”. was setting the pick, but Browner outmuscled him to give Butler the ability to jump the route.

Why do you constantly insist on talking out of your ass?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no he didn’t. Kearse wasn’t anywhere near the corner, nor was he “wide open”. was setting the pick, but Browner outmuscled him to give Butler the ability to jump the route.

Why do you constantly insist on talking out of your ass?
    Kearse was 5 yards to the right of the slant play. Both Patriots were to the inside of him. If he had faked the pick action and darted by himself towards the right corner he would have caught an uncontested ball (had it been thrown).

Probably a play out of Simple Pete Carroll's league, though. More of a Belichick play IMO.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Kearse was 5 yards to the right of the slant play. Both Patriots were to the inside of him. If he had faked the pick action and darted by himself towards the right corner he would have caught an uncontested ball (had it been thrown).
    There’s video evidence right there, dumbass. This is completely wrong

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Probably a play out of Simple Pete Carroll's league, though. More of a Belichick play IMO.
    If he had faked the pick (and I have no ing idea what it would mean to “fake a pick” in the NFL” that means they would have been running a different play than they ran and New England would have covered it differently.

You really suck at understanding the basic concept of two directly related variables and how you can’t change one while assuming the other stays the same. You ever learn about y = mx + b brah?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    You ever learn about y = mx + b brah?
    do you even Y-intercept bro?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If he had faked the pick (and I have no ing idea what it would mean to “fake a pick” in the NFL” that means they would have been running a different play than they ran and New England would have covered it differently.

You really suck at understanding the basic concept of two directly related variables and how you can’t change one while assuming the other stays the same. You ever learn about y = mx + b brah?
    Easy. Kearse fakes by running into 2 Patriots defenders and then zigs back to the corner (as RW pump fakes toward the slant to Lockette) and catches the lob from RW. Touchdown. Pats have less than half a minute and 2 timeouts to get into FG range.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Easy. Kearse fakes by running into 2 Patriots defenders and then zigs back to the corner (as RW pump fakes toward the slant to Lockette) and catches the lob from RW. Touchdown. Pats have less than half a minute and 2 timeouts to get into FG range.
    Oops, turns out running into 2 Patriots defenders is considered setting an illegal pick, even if Andy seems it to be a fake pick. Play results in a penalty.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oops, turns out running into 2 Patriots defenders is considered setting an illegal pick, even if Andy seems it to be a fake pick. Play results in a penalty.
    Yep, but odds they catch it? In that moment? Less than 25%.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yep, but odds they catch it? In that moment? Less than 25%.
    If he deliberately runs into two separate defenders who aren’t even covering him I’d say the refs catch that are higher than 25%.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If he deliberately runs into two separate defenders who aren’t even covering him I’d say the refs catch that are higher than 25%.
    One of them would be technically covering him. The other would be a zone defender. BUT... Kearse wouldn't need to run into two. He's just need to fake inside, slightly shove his man (mild OPI they wouldn't call) and then zig back to the corner for the TD as Wilson pump faked toward Lockette and then threw the lob.

My Team
    Miami Dolphins
    Post Count
    Brady winning another 3 rings since the so called start of the black QB takeover of the NFL OP's extra salty.

Coli.com is that way buddy>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chop. Chop.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brady winning another 3 rings since the so called start of the black QB takeover of the NFL OP's extra salty.

Coli.com is that way buddy>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chop. Chop.
    yeah it was looking unlikely the Patriots would ever be more than AFC championship game runner up contenders when we all thought RG3, RW, Kaepernick, Cam, Geno Smith etc were taking over the league. (Vick was still starting in Philly, too.)

Thread Information