Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

: )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Flyrite or however it's spelled is in the airports. Chick Fil-A could be a compe or so possibly an agreement was made.

Not being open on Sundays could be a problem as well (as mentioned). The airport venues are there to provide services to travelers, not just to make money for the businesses. I doubt a business would be banned because of their religious ownership.
    This tbh.

sunday is a busy travel day. Frustrating for people traveling when somewhere isn’t open

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont know that its saying much, but i'd take chick fil a over any other fast food chicken joint

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And 10 cars in line at whataburger takes 20 minutes and 5 minutes at chick fil a.
    You'd think that having 45 people working the drive thru window would cut into the bottom line but the 5 minute wait during lunch hour is a big draw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Flyrite or however it's spelled is in the airports. Chick Fil-A could be a compe or so possibly an agreement was made.

Not being open on Sundays could be a problem as well (as mentioned). The airport venues are there to provide services to travelers, not just to make money for the businesses. I doubt a business would be banned because of their religious ownership.
    One of the council people flat out said they were barring CFA because of the perceived anti lgbt stance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the council people flat out said they were barring CFA because of the perceived anti lgbt stance.
    i cant imagine they'd get in trouble for that though. being anti-discrimination doesnt mean anti-christian

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    X2

And I could give a about their religious affiliations. And their salads are great too.
    Who the heck buys fast food salad? I pay a fraction of the price by buying organic spring mix and making my own fresh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand what CFA stands for.... nothing but hate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the heck buys fast food salad? I pay a fraction of the price by buying organic spring mix and making my own fresh.
    Who the eats fast food? Maybe if I’m on a road trip...

Disgusting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i cant imagine they'd get in trouble for that though. being anti-discrimination doesnt mean anti-christian
    but so-called Christians and their political panderers, including SCOTUS, have weaponized 1st Amendment to force Christianity into the public, secular area and rule against anyone who tries to resist. Paxton will try to persecute secular SA for infringing LGBT-hater CFA's right to discriminate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the eats fast food? Maybe if I’m on a road trip...

Disgusting
    Well if you're in an airport the odds are you're not going to A) make a fresh salad although you might toss someone's salad in the restroom or B) you are most likely on some type of a trip. Either way you're going to eat what's available if it's a long trip.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

: )
    Is he going to arrest San Antonio?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "continuing ... fallout" ?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't stand what CFA stands for.... nothing but hate
    What other companies do you protest against?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if you're in an airport the odds are you're not going to A) make a fresh salad although you might toss someone's salad in the restroom or B) you are most likely on some type of a trip. Either way you're going to eat what's available if it's a long trip.
    Better to stay away from that overpriced crap and a) eat before you go to the airport, or b) eat when you get there. The last thing you want to do is have to take a crap in a public airplane restroom mid-flight hovering over some clouds over Utah.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better to stay away from that overpriced crap and a) eat before you go to the airport, or b) eat when you get there. The last thing you want to do is have to take a crap in a public airplane restroom mid-flight hovering over some clouds over Utah.
    Airplane bathrooms are pretty sanitary compared to other public facilities. The poo odor doesnt follow either. It's not elementary, everyone poops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Airplane bathrooms are pretty sanitary compared to other public facilities. The poo odor doesnt follow either. It's not elementary, everyone poops.
    I don't poop in public, because there's nowhere to shower to properly wash off those regions post-defecation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't fly much, huh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some trips take longer than gap between meals or have long layovers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appears to be a concerted effort:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everyone is taking a hop to Dallas. Some people spend a lot more time in airports. So you're not going to eat for 36 hours?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everyone is taking a hop to Dallas. Some people spend a lot more time in airports. So you're not going to eat for 36 hours?
    They have restaurants that don’t serve fast food in airports dude. Not everyone scarfs down $9 Whoppers finished off with a Cinnabon at the airport like you do, tbh.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have restaurants that don’t serve fast food in airports dude. Not everyone scarfs down $9 Whoppers finished off with a Cinnabon at the airport like you do, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information