View Poll Results: What's next for the Spurs to become a jersey retirment meme?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Retiring #12 after unretiring it for Aldridge who finishes his career as a Blazer..

9 40.91%
  • Retiring the quitting scumbag’s #2..

4 18.18%
  • Hanging a large towel in the rafters with #8 on it

14 63.64%
  • All of the above..

7 31.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every franchise in the "big 4" should have a "Ring of Honor". That's where the likes of Silas, Moore, Elliott, Johnson, Bowen, etc. ( at the Thunder retiring Collison) should be acknowledged. Role players should never have their jerseys retired.

No disrespect to any of them, but they have no business being in the rafters alongside Hall-of-Famers and future ones, who won multiple championships. It should be beneath a franchise of this stature to have a standard beneath that.
    The Collison retiring was hilarious. At least Elliot was a 2 time all-star with us and helped us win in 99 and Bruce 5 Time All-NBA Defensive first team, 3 time All-NBA Defensive Second team, and helping us to 3 les. Not sure about Avery though. I think David had some say in getting his jersey retired.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you want people to do? Eliminate casual conversation and limit everything to praise?
    Criticism is fine, however these s go beyond that. This is just trolling. This has been addressed numerous times over the years and the hit job threads are getting old. If you have nothing interesting or new to add, shutting the up is always an option.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker, Pop and a Tim Duncan statue and thats about it. I don't have a problem with Bruce Bowen's or Avery J. jersey being retired, they played their entire careers here and they weren't Collison tbh. Lets not lower their contribution to this team just because they weren't as talented as others.
    Neither played their entire career here, but I still don't take issue with their jersey's being retired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do you guys make threads like this? If you hate this franchise so much, why are you a fan? Are you all 15 and trying to be edgy? I honestly don't get it.
    I'm guessing these guys have really sh!tty lives outside of this place, so bashing others is about the only thing that makes them feel a little less small.

Thread Information