Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen DeRozan have this many games with zero free throws. He is literally the same player as last year (playing style-wise) and yet he's had several games with zero free throws or one free throw while having none like this last year. Damn, Spurs have no ref respect. I'm not blaming the refs, just find it puzzling...
    Bingo,league has an agenda
    What was it tonight...

SAC with 28 FTA vs 14 for SA
    AT HOME!

It's BS and a joke considering SA is perinially the LEAST fouling team in the NBA

Don't think the Holt's love affair with Trump has done them any favors with the SJW...
    Lmfao DeRozan avg 5.7 FTA's on the Spurs vs 7-8 the last several years in Toronto NBAhttp://stats.nba.com/player/201942/
    Last edited by tenbeersbold; 04-01-2019 at 01:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop shouldn't have thrown a tantrum. It's like he decided he was going to get himself ejected. How about you do your job and stop giving the other team points, asshole?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Actually I don't have another SN on ST. I don't know why you keep referring to me as having an alt SN. I don't need to have another SN to call you re ed to your face which I have on many occasions. I understand though I left your ass hurting after I bumped that old thread of you predicting the Cavs beating the Spurs in '07.
    I suppose it's just a coincidence that bad takes disappeared from the site the same time you replied to my post. Heck, I didn't even quote you and you showed up almost immediately to defend yourself. You're pretty bad at this. Own your loss, own it bro!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Told u guys so

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bunch of fake ass spurs fans always whining and complaining. Spoiled brats, idk why I even lurk on this message board lol. Just the SA culture. Sit around over a few bud lights and complain about everything.
    Real Spurs Fans are winners in life, we are used to winning all the time. We are frustrated because we are not used to losing.

At this point in the season there is no excuse to lose to these lowly kings team.

Go have your beer and lose like your used to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kings is a better team in this regular season. More athletic, fast, talented and hungry for winning. Pop is the only advantage we have. I am happy we are better than they record wise. All I need is Denver in the first round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why everyone says the kings are lowly. From top to bottom, there’s a lot more talent on on Sac than SA. They are just younger and haven’t put it together yet. If they continue they’re upward growth and add some veteran leadership, they could be a good team for some years. Now should the Spurs lose to them at this time of year with important playoff seeding involved, NO. No excuse for the lack of energy and focus from a veteran team. This should be a win, a compe ive game, but a win none the less. Pretty disappointing but no need to jump off the cliff for the 33rd time like some of the roaches on this site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kings is a better team in this regular season. More athletic, fast, talented and hungry for winning. Pop is the only advantage we have. I am happy we are better than they record wise. All I need is Denver in the first round.
    Denver is exactly what your first part of you post says, there is no good matchup for the Spurs. Yes Denver is a better option than GS but playing them with them having home court (one of the best HC teams) is tough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was my expectations coming into the season. Only the goofy clowns who bought into timvp's hype about DeRozan being an elite offensive player thought differently. Where the is Chinook and his "The Spurs can beat any team not named Golden State" anyway?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Denver is exactly what your first part of you post says, there is no good matchup for the Spurs. Yes Denver is a better option than GS but playing them with them having home court (one of the best HC teams) is tough.
    I agree, but I am sick of GSW matchup and we have a chance because Denver has no playoffs experience and I liked how we played against them this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but I am sick of GSW matchup and we have a chance because Denver has no playoffs experience and I liked how we played against them this year.
    Losses like last night make playing Denver more unlikely. We never know what team of ours you're getting, the one who went 9-0 recently or the one that lost to the Knicks, Magic, and got swept by the Kings?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose it's just a coincidence that bad takes disappeared from the site the same time you replied to my post. Heck, I didn't even quote you and you showed up almost immediately to defend yourself. You're pretty bad at this. Own your loss, own it bro!
    Actually I was just skimming through this thread and saw you calling me out when replying to an SN that wasn't mine. I tend to read posts in here. Anyways you will never live down that huge loss I gave you when I bumped your '07 Cavs-Spurs thread. Like I said before whenever you say something stupid that thread will be bumped to serve as a public FYI on this forum to show everybody how truly stupid you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Referring to the prank bit ?
    yes. f that clown

Thread Information