Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    Post Count
    The guy has never had a true speed receiver,a cat with 4.3 low jets who can catch a football.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The guy has never had a true speed receiver,a cat with 4.3 low jets who can catch a football.
    They had Paul Richardson (4.28), but let him go:

https://247sports.com/nfl/washington...ct--116188492/

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Remind me again how Lamar Jackson looked in the playoffs after the league got enough tape on him? Notice how Flacco didn't have any trouble finding another starting job once the Ravens let him go.
    not even the league getting tape on him, all it took was one matchup against a team he’d already played against to expose Lamar Jackson.

Baltimore’s over under next season is 8, the more I think about it people should be hammering the under on that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Regarding Russ, imo last season was enough proof that he’s an elite QB on his own now.

He was definitely overrated his first few years when he was in a run first offense with an elite defense, but he’s become an elite playmaker who carried a mediocre supporting cast to the playoffs last year. His new contract isn’t that ridiculous either since the current climate in the NFL is teams having cap space they don’t know what to do with.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not even the league getting tape on him, all it took was one matchup against a team he’d already played against to expose Lamar Jackson.

Baltimore’s over under next season is 8, the more I think about it people should be hammering the under on that.
    Under definitely. They lost half their defense in free agency. Biiiiiiig pieces, too. And the Browns are taking the AFC Norf.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Regarding Russ, imo last season was enough proof that he’s an elite QB on his own now.

He was definitely overrated his first few years when he was in a run first offense with an elite defense, but he’s become an elite playmaker who carried a mediocre supporting cast to the playoffs last year. His new contract isn’t that ridiculous either since the current climate in the NFL is teams having cap space they don’t know what to do with.
    glad ST (besides the usual shtick posters) has come around...

Thread Information