My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Apparently Mavs fans are angry about this

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, Dirk is not the only player that the fans had to chant for to see their guy on the court.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was the guy who was given a ring in 06 (instead of Dirk). It doesn't get more pathetic. This is why Dwyanne has always been unlikable.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First off, I highly doubt this has anything to do with Dirk.
    Of course it is. Come to terms, slob. Wade still butthurt about 2011.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who's higher on the best players ever list, Dirk or Wade?

Also Wade is a sneaky low key prick it seems like.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Fans chant, we want..."

Certaintly not a shot at Lebron

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who's higher on the best players ever list, Dirk or Wade?

Also Wade is a sneaky low key prick it seems like.
    Probably Wade because of position and conference. But Dirk never played 2nd fiddle. Was it worth sidekicking during some of his prime years to move from 1 ring to 3? I think yes.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Derrick Rose would probably get more love on his way out than Wade

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade is trying his hardest to be just as big of a attention as Kobe was in his last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

D-Wade - 3 rings

The tired old bag - just the 1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It wouldn't be the first time. Who else remembers this one during the 2011 Finals?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a shot at anybody.

But Wade's a weird one. After he retires, he's a guy no one will remember all that much. He's like the Clyde Drexler of this era.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not a shot at anybody.

But Wade's a weird one. After he retires, he's a guy no one will remember all that much. He's like the Clyde Drexler of this era.
    Beyond his partnership with Shaq & James, I don't specifically remember much else from him

He coasted in Miami

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a shot at anybody.

He will be remembered in Miami, but yea outside of Miami you are right. No one will really remember him all that much tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade has quite a bit of pettiness in him, tbh.

He gave a video speech on Manu's jersey retirement ceremony and all the dude could talk about is how he thought Manu being mentioned the second best SG in the World after Kobe back in the day, instead of him, was an insult.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade has quite a bit of pettiness in him, tbh.

He gave a video speech on Manu's jersey retirement ceremony and all the dude could talk about is how he thought Manu being mentioned the second best SG in the World after Kobe back in the day, instead of him, was an insult.
    Well it was actually an insult. Wade beat a Mavs team in '06 with a water down Shaq while Manu lost to the same team with peak Duncan. I could see why Wade felt insulted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it was actually an insult. Wade beat a Mavs team in '06 with a water down Shaq while Manu lost to the same team with peak Duncan. I could see why Wade felt insulted.
    Well, Manu beat a Pistons team in '05 without the need of foodstamps while Wade lost to the same team with an MVP level Shaq.

And it doesn't matter whether Wade felt insulted or not, read the room, notice where you are and don't be a petty got, tbh.

If he didn't want to leave any doubt about who was the second best SG behind Kobe, maybe he should have worked on being able to hit jumpers past 15 feet, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Manu beat a Pistons team in '05 without the need of foodstamps while Wade lost to the same team with an MVP level Shaq.

And it doesn't matter whether Wade felt insulted or not, read the room, notice where you are and don't be a petty got, tbh.

If he didn't want to leave any doubt about who was the second best SG behind Kobe, maybe he should have worked on being able to hit jumpers past 15 feet, tbh.
    1.Heat would have beaten the Pistons in '05 if Wade didn't get a major rib injury towards the end of game 5 of that series. The Heat won that game and went up 3-2. The injury was so bad Wade sat out game 6 of that series. He tried to play in game 7 but wasn't at 100 percent. We all saw what he he did a year later when he was healthy against the Pistons. If you don't believe me about the injury here is an old article about it https://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/05/s...in-game-6.html

2. Also Manu set the record during the '05 playoffs for most playoff free throw attempts ever only to have it broken by Wade a year later. You can't discredit Wade for getting love from the refs when Manu got it year earlier.

3. Duncan beat the Piston's in '05 hence him getting the Finals MVP.

4. Why would Wade have to learn how to be a great 3 point shooter considering the game back then was not dictated by the 3 point shot? Wade despite not being a great 3 point shooter still has a higher overall FG percentage of 48 percent for his career compared to Manu's 44 percent.

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Wade doesn't give a damn about Dirk tbh. He waxed him in 06 and outplayed him in 11 too if not for El B Jay.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Wade doesn't give a damn about Dirk tbh. He waxed him in 06 and outplayed him in 11 too if not for El B Jay.
    With help from the zebras, no?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Manu > wade for me . Wade had more freedom and manu sacrificed a lot. Manu is the third best SG in nba history for me

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    With help from the zebras, no?
    Wade's 2011 finals were nearly as beastly. And no one ever mentions that jumpshooter Dirk was going to the line all playoffs in 2006, tying Wade with 21 FTM in one game against the Spurs. WTF.

https://www.landofbasketball.com/yea..._throws_pl.htm

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Manu > wade for me . Wade had more freedom and manu sacrificed a lot. Manu is the third best SG in nba history for me
    Lol. Manu's a beast but freedom comes with responsibility too. Who's the say Manu's helter skelter style would translate well over starter minutes season after season.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL this GIF...Hey, ref, I'm D-whistle. You are supposed to put me at the line for a record number of attempts like in 2006.

Thread Information